Anyone else ever got recurring cold and fever?

Anyone else here ever got a bad cold so they stayed home for a couple of days, then they got better and could work again for a few days and then got sick again.

I have now and its happened THREE TIMES!?
sick 5 days work 5 days sick again 5 days work 5 days SICK AGAIN AAAAA

Hospital just tells me i have a nasty cold but it sure as hell doesnt feel like some regular fever and sniffles. Im gonna loose my job at this rate.

anyone else ever had anything like this?

Have not been ill since i was a child of 11 years.

You are weak.

thats probably because you dont interact with any people other than your relatives. Ie literally everyone on the faroe isles

Could it be some infectious deceases that show symptoms of fever.

Have you been abroad recently?

Do you cough? How often?
Is it dry or not?

No, it's because I am a normal person.

You must have weakened immune system. I wonder what might cause that, in Sweden.

I said i think it has to be some infection or something but the clinic wouldnt hear of it and told me not to come in, just sleep and drink water. Like thats gonna fucking help when it comes back a few days later.
I dont cough, throat is just burning a little but not anything noticeable, i have only been working full time for the last year. You end up in contact with a lot of people and their bacteria when you work at mcdonalds. But ive never been sick only for it to get better and then sick again several times. Usually when i get sick i am sick for like a week and feel like i am gonna die and then i make a full recovery, this fucking sucks.

Why didn't they send you check your lungs out?
otorhinolaryngologist to check your throat?
Did they check your blood and urine?

Isn't Sweden supposed to hire doctors from Germany?

>Drink cod oil every day
>Eat fruit before breakfast, every day
>Work out
>Occasionally eat fish
>Still suffer entire mild cold trough out entire of winter once i catch it

because the 2nd time i got the cold i went to the clinic to get a sick-certificate, the medic just checked my vitals which were fine, the fever had passed days ago before i went there so i he just gave me the cert because he saw i looked ill. So now this 3rd time i called them and said i oughta come in and get a real checkup because this isnt normal, and they just get pissed at me and tell me to stay home in bed.

And the healthcare system here is overloaded , can you guess why?

northern norway? Maybe its the moisture and the darkness weakening us

Yes I used to have this. It turns out that I had HIV. Please get checked my gay brother.

please no....the only time i did something remotely hiv-risky i was in a foreign country, i ended up puking and having fever the very NEXT DAY but i never had any rashes or something like that. That was several years ago...

You have AIDS

great answer thanks truly enlightening. Havent even had sex just kissing and gotten a blowjob

Sometimes seasonal/allergic rhinitis can present like this, inflammatory syndromes or pneumonitis because of eosinophilia as well, certain acquired immunodeficiencies because of lack of vitamins or celiac

Don't listen to the numbnuts claiming AIDs without evidence to substantiate it

>Sudan
>Talking about malnutrition
Its like i really want to think you are sharing the horror, and repelling it

thanks, i am a bit hypochondric so i started worrying about hiv and stressing out over it, i am not gay but i had an encounter with a foreign woman who really wasnt some pure maiden. I did become very sick the very same night but reasoned it was because i drank foreign tap water or the foreign food.

But you seem like a knowledgeable fellow, since the hospital does not want me to come in because they think its pointless should i just huddle in bed and hope it eventually goes away? or do something? Because if i get sick a 4th time my work will definetely think i am lying

I get sick about twice a year and it's always an extremely debilitating round of flu or cold.

Could be a form of blood cancer, leukaemia etc.

Once, 2 or 3 years ago.
Haven't been sick since tho.
It's just the darkness before the dawn, or you know; you were a larvae now you're becoming a butterfly!

Probably AIDS

you got brain cancer with aids in it

just go and take a blood-test

>lack of vitamins/minerals doesn't happen in westernized diets, which are most prone to it
Every day I come here I start to realize how stupid some of the 100+ IQ countries are

Find someone intelligent and dedicated enough to pursue a diagnostic course, there is a broad list of 40+ potential causes here with that presentation, and even in medical practise sometimes fevers are determined to be of unknown sources until exhaustive investigations

Everything from vasculitis (Churg-Strauss) to autoimmune to parasitic (pulmonary infestation) to hematological (aforementioned) to endocrinological diseases can present in this manner

Post more detailed symptoms if you're interested, potential move to a new place, allergy sources

i will. But i am too weak right now to do anything, the third time i got sick right now i got 40 celsius fever and had to lie in bed until yesterday with cold sweats and shivering.

FUCKING SHIT IF I HAVE HIV IM GONNA KILL MYSELF I HAVENT EVEN LOST MY VIRGINITY I JUST GOT A BLOWJOB FROM SOME SLUT IN A CLUB FOR FUCKS SAKE

Sure ok sudanbro.

Fever, third time i got sick it was up to 40 celsius, 2nd time was only 38 c

Headache, pounding

Dizzyness, just walking around the world was spinning until this morning

cold sweats

eyes feel irritated but dont look red or anything

feel weak and tired

not hungry, feel nausea. lots of snot,"thick" feeling in ears and nose and i feel sore and stiff as well. All these symptoms come back each of these 3 times it has happened in the span of a month now

SAUNA or extremely hot long shower/bath
GLOCKENGOLD FRUKTDRYCK
MJÖLK

Bäst att din huskur funkar mormor, om det här är fucking hiv så är mitt liv förstört

Fever is a defense system, sauna or warm showers "mimics" the power of fever, but is less dangerous. Do those things as much as possible.

Whenever I have fever, BASTU, relieves it a huge amount. And you need to really drink a lot of GLOCKENGOLD FRUKTDRYCK in the BASTU

Recurrent severe naso/pharyngitis? Okay assuming its an unresponsive bug and needs different antibiotics, hows the room temperature and humidity, they can be brilliant breeding grounds for infections like this. You obviously have a severe throat infection tracking into the middle ear through the eustachian, the sensation of fullness in the ears and vertigo must be a b*tch

I am assuming the bloodwork didn't show anything weird with the cells (neutrophils). Then its rarer causes of pharyngitis. Also make them look for extension around the pharynx, para/retropharyngeal abcess, cold sweats are like deep tissue abcess symptoms. And make the doctors look through a scope for diphtheria for goodness sake, especially if you recently emmigrated from Eastern Europe (no offense, Brits make us do this)

Bring in some heavy artillery like Clindamycin or Cephalosporins, there is no objection to it with high fever and recurrence like this. What is wrong with your doctors I thought it was a regular throat infecetion

im calling a healthcare service tomorrow again if it doesnt ease up, ill just fucking walk to the emergency clinic and sit there until they help me if they wont let me book an appointment at the local medical provider

maybe the one i called was a cunt or its because its the flu season and they are smashed full of people

Make them look at the throat, through a scope and X-ray/CT if they have to

No, they do it here too. Doctors like the Polishbro said are concerned with paychecks and schedules today. I thought I made a mistake when I gave some patients my number but its much better. I have a few rare cases I want to publish but I also 'stole' them from a consultant because I didn't want to confront them, the consultant found out and never called or talked to me again.

We're all gonna make it brah

You weren't lucky to get sick every other week as a kid so now you're paying the price because your immune system isn't developed

the gift that keeps on really making you think

It can actually happen and OP is nowhere fucking near the symptoms list

HIV can induce lymphomas (white blood cell cancer) in the brain and elsewhere, double whammy. Don't stigmatize HIV patients they're suffering enough, at least babies/children, transplant/transfusion/needlestick victims, etc if you're too Sup Forums about it

dont expect good morals here sudanbro, you are too pure for this world

Thank you but I am ethically obligated and paid to do it, even if it doesnt not reflect personal beliefs and it does. Get well soon (if youi're OP)

if i find your flag sometime in the future on Sup Forums ill update you on if i survived or if i somehow got hiv or some severe illness. Cheers

You wont have it reasonably speaking, and it'll be a severe infection, cheers m8

Literally happening to me right now.

I'm on my second wave.

You can get aids without having sex.

If you've had the HIV it would have already manifested.
It has a period of 3 months until labs would be able to detect it since the moment of contact.

Got hit by my 3rd cold. It's hard when everyone you meet is violently coughing.

It'll last for 3 days anyways gonna firm it

How does HIV manifest itself? Apart for the bit where you are constantly sick and die?