Because it's a lie?

But...

What is love?

Why are you posting once OP

if i can marry a 10 yr old qt i'd accept it

>white woman and brown male
>white woman has bruised face

that's not love

Because love is less important than the stable family unit.

Baby, don't hurt me...

We either have a big 10yo or a desperate manlet on our hands

No sheep in pic? Bigot.

raid/slide thread sage

I do except pedophilia. Science is out against that one.

I'm allowed to fuck 10 year olds now?

KEK

KEK HELP

How can a family unit be stable without love?

Not Relation

If you don't stop trying to kill our people we are going to turn the world into ash

Listen to our warnings for once

sticcmen pride worldwide

Sharia allows it.

>That hooked Jewish nose
>That fair skinned woman with a bruised face

Because the divorce rate for liberals and gays is exceptionally high so I'd assume they know less about love than the people against this shit

>If you don't stop trying to kill our people we are going to turn the world into ash
>Listen to our warnings for once

>teleports behind you
>cuts your head off
>It wasn't even a challenge

Why has she been sucking purple dude dick? Doesn't sound like Love to me. SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKING KEKHOLD. YOU CAN'T FOOL ME YOU KEK.

No specific types of age, religion, gender, and Race mixing is bad

???

Compare the rates of broken homes in the west, which focuses on romance, and cultures where divorce is restricted and shamed and marriage is usually arranged or done through family ties without as much focus on emotions.

It is precisely our infatuation with a fairy tale love story has sent the institution into a death spiral. It is a modern concept.

Why am I the only one that has checked these digits?

I tolerate it, meaning I don't kill these fuckers in the street. I don't accept it by any means.

You yourself said love isn't that important because you need stability more.

So you are for arranged marriages?

So if she is sexually mature then I should be able to give her the dick. Sweet
BILL NYEEEE SA SA SA
SCIENCE RULEZZZZZ

also, what's your view of members within a marriage being married to someone abusive? should they stay?

Only time I can think she would be sexually mature is at the very least a few years after the onset of puberty

i believe AOC laws helps to weed out mistakes in judgement (less mature than appeared). Limits the number of issues related.

Love is a chemical, we give it meaning by choice.

And you chose to turn it into disease, enjoy that but don't force me to accept that.

To really ((((((accept it)))))) they need you to become a fag.

There was a pasta about some kid who was polite to a tranny in school, and it expected him to date it because nobody else had ever been nice to it before. This spells the true end of beta sexuality. Some men might be pussies, but that doesn't mean they should accept being cajoled into faggotry. Sounds pretty rapey.

That's a bruise... becaude he' black.

Love is action.

Compromise. Doing things you hate doing for the benefit of others.

Dont hurt me...

>Puberty can hit at 12
Three years later
>Still 15
Hell yeah

So you're saying it's okay for a 43 year old with two kids in their lives 20s to marry a 23 year old as a second wife?

cancer of Western civilization

Thats' why I like to raise it a little higher just to be on the safe side regardless if there may be some 15 year olds that are mature enough. it limits the mistakes.

people have been boinking teenagers since forever. it's a relatively new thing to be against it

I wonder what the left would say if you applied this philosophy to prostitution.

>10
>36
Because 10 isn't even close to reasonable. I could see if she were above puberty age at least.

You missed "not species"

The bottom middle is subtle.

Nice work.

Love is a tool to compel reproduction through mating, homosexuality hinders reproduction and misuses "love", race creates hybrids. Religion are incompatible and create confused children. Marriage is arguably necessary to ensure a stable relationship to care for the offspring.

I do. But whilst you're a bunch of open borders faggots you are my enemy.

Please tell me this isn't ferreal. Are we supposed to now lump pedos with race mixing and different religion mixing?

Choose more carefully - think of the long term not short term romance. Think about the money. This idea that you can bin the whole relationship if the romance wears off is why we have headed into a new era of hypergamy.

No more.

I wouldn't be against it if it was consensual for all involved, but I wouldn't enforce it. Just showing an example of how arranged marriages are no less valid or unstable (quite the opposite in fact) than love based relationships.

The important part is, children's lives are much better if they have both parents. Growing up in a single parent house is the biggest indicator by far that a child will end up as a meet, druggie, criminal or tramp. Just look at how bad the black community is in these metrics because only 25% of black children are born in wedlock.

In an arranged marriage, there is little choice.

Many hide their true intentions or behaviors years into marriage. Should one be forced to remain in marriage if they are being abused?

You could also say they are at fault but fault or no they are in this wicked situation. What is your reply? Stay or divorce?

And I agree, relationships shouldn't be rushed into.

make the christian girl Muslim, and the jewish man Christian.

Also make the black man white, and the white woman yellow

And parents are afraid of scolding and punishing their kids and yet defend them by telling lies. You know they're hiding stuff.

Black children are often raised by their grandmother because both parents split the scene. The cycle repeats itself.

what do you mean by you wouldn't enforce it? I am misunderstanding.

fucking pedophile jew BTFO

I hate how dating changed peoples concept and what a woman wants in her life. A strong man, paying job, college, and shit. Date five years and get married. I had a bunch of relationships, yet not one went out with me.

>Gay marriage will lead to Pedophilia type marriages

>Bestiality is legalized in Canada and pedophilia is on the rise

Why is Sup Forums always right?

Can you add in a dog for our leaf friends?

Even worse when you're not from a big family and you can spend it all on vacation plannings every few months like going to the beach 3 times a year.

You realize fucking dogs is legal in many US states right?

Self-arranged marriages work. You make a choice to make it work.

A pair of men may "love" each other, but they'll never be married to each other.

A true marriage has a man and a woman engaging in the act of sexual reproduction and choosing to remain together. That is the cornerstone of a sustainable society.

Yet hedonism is on the rise. People dating have sex and split up and go for someone else and somehow they have that other persons child.

>not age
>10 and 30

Link to vid pls

>it was a hologram

I wouldn't be against it if it was consensual for all involved, but I wouldn't enforce it. Just showing an example of how arranged marriages are no less valid or unstable (quite the opposite in fact) than love based relationships.

The important part is, children's lives are much better if they have both parents. Growing up in a single parent house is the biggest indicator by far that a child will end up as a meet, druggie, criminal or tramp. Just look at how bad the black community is in these metrics because only 25% of black children are born in wedlock.If people want to arrange marriages they can. I'm not for it or against it. It's up to individuals how they find there partners.

I'm against the current marriage set up, which focuses on romance instead of the institution of marriage as a vehicle for raising a family. This is destruction has been created legally (divorce act), through welfare (making singleparent hood pay with benefits) and culturally (acceptance of broken homes as 'normal'). Will take a lot to change but people will have to examine the facts and the destruction that 'marriage to the state' has caused if they want to fix anything.

I disagree with it not being a marriage but I do support stable family environments where the mother stays at home and the father works. I believe putting women to work inflated the economy and now both parents must work to survive.

Do you believe gay marriage should be legal or illegal?

Do you believe outliers have a negative affect on the majority?

Is it possible, in your view, for a same sex couple to maintain fair values (commitment, compromise, loyalty)?

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture

The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire. How about yours?
That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored.

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep, what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb

So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Trans people are the destruction of mankind

Yeah, I don't love you fag, no compromise.

>10-36

I don't care about gays. I don't care about people of different religions being in a relationship. I'm even fine with midgets being with children and mongoloid children fucking adults. But I will never approve of intermingling with the shitskins.

because love is insipid and i would rather have the pleasure of murdering someone than being brainwashed into a marriage or relationship

Hate trumps everything. because i can kill you and you cant fight back with your pathetic love

You can "Love" whoever the fuck you want, no is stopping you.

However, we're not going to subsidize your love for its own sake, nor are we going to allow you to fuck the little ten year old girl who (((loves))) you.

Married couples don't get benefits because they're married, they get benefits because the government wants them to breed new taxpaying citizens.

Because oddly enough "love" seems to only be in advantage of female hmm wonder why it is like that???

I wouldn't be against arranged marriages. I do worry whether they can leave an abusive relationship or not. That is my concern.

What do you think of single mothers that are single moms because their husband died via accident or illness? If she lacks support and struggles, would it always be a negative to offer her assistance by the government if no charities exist that want to help?

So you are against the government handing out licenses? or do I misunderstand?

what do you think of marriages that never reproduce either because they can't or not willing? Should they not be able to gain a marriage license?

Ok.

>White woman with nigger
>Underage woman with pedophile
>Christian woman with kike

>friend i liked for years married a marine
For what purpose? All I feel is resent.

Sorry to hear man.

Did she know you liked her?
Did you make any advances towards her?

If no to both, then you have no one to blame but yourself.

She blocked me from instagram. Hell see this?

It was for years in school and she had multiple boyfriends for years. Then i learned of a medical condition that screwed my plans. And she quit being a journalist to teach journalism.

Oh wait that's her other sister

KEK WILLS IT

She may not be worth your time. I can't say with certainty what happened between you two, but whatever it was, look to the future and make possible improvements (we all need to)

I've seen what ruminating on the past has done to friends. You may be tired of hearing it or not wanting to but eventually you gotta move on otherwise you'll be stuck in one place

a friend did this and was alone for years. ignoring potential partners along the way

KEK WILLS IT

Really, nobody commented on the nose added to the kike? Top jej

Love is chemicals in your brain forcing you to bread, nothing special.

Divorce need not be outlawed, it could be used for cases of real abuse. For genuine reasons not the typical 'irreconcilable differences' stuff we get now.

Benefits could be used for widows. Even in Victorian Britain there were laws protecting widows with children.

Government or churches must give out the licenses, but it also needs a cultural change to be less accepting of selfish reasons for divorce and poor choice of spouse to begin with. I am using the term arranged marriage to be a typical marriage observed in a church, the only difference being it was put together through the two families rather than a couple randomly meeting.

If a couple cannot conceive they should not be stigmatised, no. Anyone should be allowed to marry, but I would hope less would do so simply for love if they knew they are not likely to be granted a divorce easily and the social stigma of that separation would be greater than now.

breed*

>Not Age
That's it, I'm done. No parody will ever top what the left actually comes up with.

>Love is love
>Not Age
>10 year old female, 30 year old male

bitter much?

You can prove with science faggot. i'm not denying that everything is chemicals in our brains.

>You can prove with science faggot
Congratulations, you proved that it exists, and even identified the carrier molecules and the methods of transmission.
Why does understanding breed contempt and rejection?

baby don't hurt me

Topkek