Wait if David created the Xenomorphs then how did the Predators have Xenomoph eggs on ancient Earth?

David from the future, ancient predators had the xenomorph eggs to infect humans from thousands of years ago in Alien V predator. But David created them

What was meant by this? is Ridley a hack?

Time travel.

Did you forget that the Engineers had been experimenting with the black goo long, long before humanity even existed?

NOT CANON

HAHA, looks like it's time for another prequel that will explain this...

AvP isn't canon.

The bas relief that David sees in Prometheus has facehuggers depicted. He was selectively breeding different infected animals just like he selectively bred plants to get to earth-style wheat. Wheat is not a naturally occurring plant on earth; humans developed it.

neither is covenant or prometheus

AVP is literally not cannon.

There are better shots of this where you can make out facehuggers, but you can find them yourself.

>People still think AVP is canon

Why not?

It's as canon as Covenant and Aliens is, dude. You need to get a grip on reality.

Has anyone considered that Shaw's albino Chad "Engineers" from the beginning of Prometheus, set thousands or millions of years before the rest of the movie have nothing in common with the biomechanic edgelord "Destroyers" aka Space Jockeys on LV-223?

It'd be like saying modern society has the exact same goals as We Was Kangz .

>Weyland Yutani gets to die in TWO movies

hmmm

What the fuck are you even saying?

David is actually the space jockey, thats why the alien in alien 1 is clearly biomechanical.
David BECAME the alien.

The space jockey was fosilized... because prometheus and covenant are actually 10 billion years in the past.

Weylad is a human who Engineers a biomechanoid lifeform, David.

David is edgy as fuck, and decides to create by Destroying.

Pottery

AvP is not cannon making it far better than all the Alien movies.

AVP is literally the Linkin Park, Papa Roach, System of a Down, Smile Empty Soul, Hoobastank, post 2000-Sum 41, AFI, 3 Doors Down, Staind, Godsmack, etc of movies. It smells like axe body spray and wears a chain wallet. Literally only fat greasy angsty outcasts from the early 2000s still care or like that dumb shit.

>fossilized

By air? It wasn't fucking buried. Do you ebin know how fossilization works?

Wow, that's an incredibly agitated reaction towards some B-movie pitting two iconic monsters against each other.

This is false. Different strains of wheat are engineered however

>By air? It wasn't fucking buried. Do you ebin know how fossilization works?
Direct quote from the first movie.

>Alien life form. Looks like it's been dead a long time. Fossilized. Looks like it's growing out of the chair. Bones are bent outward, like he exploded from inside.

Literally in the script and said ON SCREEN, you dumb millennial nigger.
The fact that he's fossilized hints at him being there a long ass time.

Didn't mean to touch a nerve there. I'm sure you really are a cool guy.

stfu u gen x nigger

"Fossilized" is spoken by Dallas. A FUCKING TRUCK DRIVER. It was his opinion, which was wrong. A body left out in the open does not fossilize.

just ignore everything AVP, Prometheus and Alien:Covenant and you'll be fine

threads like this make me realize that most people on this board are probably 20 years old or even younger

what am i even still doing here

I'm 42.

46(/2) here

avp is not canon you pleb

AvP isn't canon, it never was

Taking everything a character in a film says as factual information is a sign that you have autism.

Do you believe everything everyone says, just because they say it? People are full of shit and think they know things they don't actually know. Are you 9 years old?

Why would characters lie to me, user? wtf
i hate movies now

This.

Weyland is a character in both AVP and Prometheus, played by two different actors, and he is killed in both movies.

No one considers AVP to be canon.

I didn't think all the bullshit my dad told me growing up were lies, I just think he was a fucking clueless dumbass who thought he was an expert about everything.

The longer I live, the more I realize that most people are this way.

Peter Weyland- Prometheus/ Covenant
Charles Bishop Weyland- AvP

That's not even his name, you plebian. The Weyland family has been fucking with aliums and preds for generations using WeyYu as a front.

Yet better than Prometheus and Covenant, odd

lol its highly implied they are both the founding leaders of weyland

stop

the only correct AVP setting is the game settings with the marines from aliens

Are you retarded? Those are two different characters than run two different companies in two different time periods.

Your guide to which films the Directors consider canon:

Scott: only Alien, Prometheus, and Covenant are canon
Cameron: Alien, Aliens
Fincher: Alien, Aliens
Jeunet: Alien, Aliens, Alien3, Resurrection
Anderson: Alien, Aliens, Alien3, Resurrection, AvP
Whoever did AvPR: Predator 2

I'd take xenos being created by predators for hunting any time over the garbage we got

The mural in Prometheus implies the xenos have been around. Your head canon is fine.

The Xenos weren't 'created' by the Predators in AvP, they just new how to breed them using a Queen.

So David is basically still alive because plot armor?
>Betrays prometheus crew, Elizabet still trusts him
>Covenant crew finds he's the one who caused everything, they still trust him enough to put their faces inside alien eggs
Srly, what the fuck?

>they still trust him enough to put their faces inside alien eggs
That never happens in the movie.

avp > aliens

prove me wrong

Reminder that In the novelization of Alien: Resurrection, Walmart bought out Weyland-Yutani.

wheres the fucking thing? dont see it

So you didn't watch the movie then

>It's perfectly safe
>Captain puts face directly over open facehugger egg

Silly me, I must've imagined that scene.

Because Ridley Scott says so you fucking pleb. Just kys and be done with it predfag.

Better pic

hell, the engineers likely didn't even create it

He doesn't put his face inside the alien egg, doofus, he looks inside it.

You make it sound like David says "Hey, put your head inside this egg, it'll be fine!"

He builds the eggs up as the reason why the planet has gone to shit, and Crudup's character, who has been established as being maybe a little too trusting, takes a look for himself.

To imply that he was supposed to know that the eggs were going to sprout an Alien parasite that would attach itself to his face and neck and bleed acid is just faulty reasoning.

This

OR

two different timelines for multiverse Universes/Earths

Autism: The Post

Facehuggers bottom left and bottom right....

>Uh oh! This dude used actual evidence from the film and made inferences about the characters that I was too stupid/lazy to pick up on. I better call him autistic...yeah, that'll show him!

This

AvP is non canon trash.

hardly. AvP is B movie tier at best.

AvP isn't canon in the Alien universe.

It's as canon as it gets, guys.

Yeah and Hillary won the election.
Fuck off faggot. RS hates these AvP movies so they will NEVER EVER be canon in the Alien universe.

shit thread. shit meme

>Talking shit about 3dd
Wow dude no

>You make it sound like David says "Hey, put your head inside this egg, it'll be fine!"

He literally tells him to get right up there and take a look, that it's perfectly safe. Then the dumbass dies it, after all the shit he'd just seen, including David's House of Horrors, and David getting pissed after he killed a huge fucking monster.

RS new movies aren't canon.

And yet, they still stand strong in the canon despite your shitpost or other people's opinions.

Notice how no one in this thread can come up with a valid reason why it's not canon beyond them or the director of some of the films saying they don't like them.

You may as well say Alien 3 and Resurrection aren't canon either.

This is probably 100% true.

Yes, and the Captain was too trusting of David. That's one of his character traits - they literally spell that out for you earlier in the film.

NEVER EVER.
Alien 3 and Resurrection are literally more canon than AvP.

And yet, nothing in RS's new movies directly contradict AvP thus far.

shit bait

Fuck no, Aliens and Predators in the same universe was a mistake. Read you shitty Dark Horse comics and get out of my movies.

Go ahead, name one. I fucking dare you.

Wait if David created the Xenomorphs then how there was an engineer's ship full of eggs with a fossilized chestburstered engineer suit that supposedly is there for thousands of years ago in Alien?

He didn't create the Xenomorphs as a species.

See:

You are a dumb faggot dude. All these shitty B sci fi flicks are in the same franchise. Nobody cares about Ridley Scott because James Cameron did better with just 1 film.Fans even love alien 3 and 4. Only ultra faggots like you will give a shit about something like this.

AvP set in 2004

How the fuck is that a contradiction? The movie is set in a year. Okay...go on?

>Weyland Corp in Alien universe was founded by Sir Peter Weyland
>Weyland Corp in AvP universe was founded by Charles Bishop Weyland
>David created the Xenomorphs so they couldn't exist back then

Alien skull in Predator 2 came before the comics.

Weyland Corp is Peter's company.

Weyland Industries is CB Weyland's company.

Not the same company. Not the same guy. Related? Probably. Same guy? Not by a long shot. Nor are they ever implied to be. A retcon, sure, but not a contradiction.

>David created the Xenomorphs so they couldn't exist back then
Sure they could have. David was hardly the first person to get his hands on some black goo.

This kind of behavior is absolutely full damage control.
How does it feel to know that AVP is a more sound canon to Alien than Prometheus and Covenant is?
shit, even in covenant The facehugger wasnt even latched on for five full seconds. and the xenomorph grows to full in a matter of five minutes.
Compare that to AVP for the xenos to grow is only 10 minutes, far more believable in relation to Alien.

get a load of this guy

To be fair, the Alien species is infinitely variable. Different eggs could have different timeframes of action in reference to their life cycles.

Yeah, this guy with facts that are directly from the movies. Some kind of nerd, probably.

And David telling he did all of that, killed the engieeners, create monsters, etc.

and yet according to Scott, Covenant is to explain who would create such a thing (the Alien) and why.

Alien set in 2122

That doesn't mean that they were the first ones to do so.

Also, Ridley Scott is probably the most notorious unreliable director who has ever lived. He changes his mind constantly.

So? Why can't a movie take place before that?

>N-No these companies with the same exact logo can't be the same!
>AvP fags are this delusional.

>Sure they could have. David was hardly the first person to get his hands on some black goo.
No he created them. Your shitty headcanon will only get more BTFO with each new Alien movie RS releases.

I'm almost 30, oldfags unite

It would help if you actually watched the movies first. Or looked it up if you're too lazy.