Am I the only one who finds this movie boring as fuck

Am I the only one who finds this movie boring as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFfLCuHSZ-U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is literally written for ethics class in school

Now that Sup Forums is a god-fearing conservative board, can we finally admit that this movie is just a piece of shit liberal propaganda of feels over reals?

Saw this movie recommended on b yesterday. Put it on. 20 minutes later turned it off

>endangering a space mission just to satisfy your own sense of pride
Yes we can

That just means you're a pleb. Capeshit movies are probably better catered to your tastes.

It's a great sci fi movie.

Proposes a technological leap and focuses on the social changes that follow it. And this one in particular is really believable.

Plebs don't understand this.

jude law was pretty aesthetic in this movie

i'm not even gay but i wouldn't like this movie nearly as much if he wasn't in it

I didn't get it desu, though I was drunk.

this
also the soundtrack was great

Why do you faggots even post LOL I DIDN'T GET DIS MOVIE I WAS HIGH ON SHROOMS AND RAPING MY DOG

you have NOTHING to offer the conversation, fuckface!

Strange, I got to watch it in my high school science class when we were learning about dna and genetics and such

>DUDE HOW COME PEOPLE WITH PERFECT HEALTH GET TO FLY IN SPACE AND A FAGGOT WITH A HEART CONDITION LIKE ME HAS TO STAY THATS UNFAIR WAAAAAAAAAAAH

I probably wouldn't have gotten it sober either. The other guy was his brother? Alright what's the point? Boring movie.

It just showed me that if I were offered the choice of making my child genetically perfect or creating a love child, i would choose genetically perfect, every time.

What if making a genetically perfect child would involve having him get higher than your average melanin levels and even splicing some genes from other parents?

Yeah... that was the movie. Are you dumb? Today, you technically have the ability to become whatever you want: astronaut, president, doctor, salesman, barrista. But in this future you can't choose. It's sort of sad, even if there is a logic to it.

Pretty sure you can't become an astronaut without a healthy heart these days too

There is this cool movie with robots and explosions called transformshit that i bet you'd like better you unthinking fuckwit.

>genetically perfect
>higher than average melanin
Does not compute...

I don't get it

Everyone is equal. It doesn't matter if you have to cheat to pass a physical test. You have a right to have any job you want, no matter how many people's lives you put in danger.

Reminder that this is the youtube channel of the guy that played the piano in this movie
youtube.com/watch?v=IFfLCuHSZ-U

>i'm not even gay
It's ok user, at least you're a fag with good taste

>a movie that put emphasis on having kids as "god" wanted
>liberal propaganda

but outside of his heart condition the guy was qualified for the job but in that society he couldn't get anything more than being a janitor

I was high on dxm and weed while watching this movie.

Not only did i get it, it punched me deep in my chair and i begged for more at the end. It was great.

this place is a shithole