How is this even legal?

How is this even legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc
nytimes.com/2016/06/29/arts/music/kanye-west-vincent-desiderio-famous-sleep.html?_r=0
youtu.be/E58qLXBfLrs
youtube.com/watch?v=gHp7sq1Tzn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

If it was Bernie instead of Trump, would you guys be more or less upset?

That's a big bed

for you

Freedom of speech nigger

Because jews want it to be.

Nigga who cares about trump it's Tay Tay that I'm angry about

how does THIS video constitute as freedom of speech?

Also why does Taylor Swift care that Kanye called her a "bitch" in the song but personally gives him the green light at the assumption that Kanye will give her his BBC?

Post segregation

Taylor Swift is one of the most overrated things on the planet. She's merely okay and sounds like anything else from the top 40.

Don't forget to vote this for video of the year at the vma's.

Kanye flabby as fuck

Who's 5th from the right?

They all look pretty good but they fucked up Rihanna.

This is true. While she is white and fairly pretty, she doesn't even remotely resemble the memes about her

they also fucked up trump
im guessing she hadn't seen the video when she said it

Kim butt implant Khardashian

Wow Kanye is such an autist, I didn't know the whole fucking video involves the bed.

wtf is wrong with trumps legs
also is bruce jenner 10 feet tall? looks like theres some ayy lmao feeties going on

what is this trying to say?

Kanye is a genius. He's like the modern day Picasso of art.

>All white females and black males sleeping together, while the bored and weak white males are in the edge of the bed.
A M E R I C A

Picasso was an autist too

>bruce jenner
IT'S CAITLYN YOU FUCKING TRANSPHOBE GOD

mediocre at best face desu

>Who's 3th from the right?

>nigger lovers see no issue with miscegenation

Then they just close their eyes to the problems it causes, the ruined lives due to drugs/half breed kids/abuse by the niggers...

Is the one on the far left supposed to be Jeb?

who said picasso was good anyway?
this

pic unrelated

mecha-kek

Looks like it's parodying the last supper.
Wow, you're so intellectual kanye...

spotted several imperfections would not bang

i hear she is going back to being a he soon. it would be funny if people continued referring to Bruce Jenner as a 'she' after he switches back to male.

bernie is in a corner watching

Kayne is so fucking overrated

you know how he is so """talented"""?

They pay a bunch of mixers and producers to make the sounds and samples

and then he just raps about his dick.

Freedom of expression.

I don't get it? the real pic wasn't with naked Taylor right? is this Photoshop with a fake trump too or was it supposed to have a guy looking like trump

Proof that autistic faggot edgelord niggers always end up broke and hated so they overcompensate by shit trolls. Did you expect something else?

He's a fucking cancer.

kanye made 1 good song once that's it.

nytimes.com/2016/06/29/arts/music/kanye-west-vincent-desiderio-famous-sleep.html?_r=0

The white man is right.

Taylor was furious over the video. It's a lookalike.

what song?

i want to know this too, without having to watch the video

can't tell me nothin
youtu.be/E58qLXBfLrs

This. Her eyes are like 1mm apart for fucks sake.

Awesome. I just bought the album.

Thanks OP

nice try but you can't buy this album

kanyes the GOAT
him and trump pull the same shit, don't understand the hate

Is Taylor a look alike too? I'm not sure wether I wanna see a real Taylor naked or not because of her dignity.

This is hard hmm

I watched parts of it and it was cancer

go back to tumblr

>Sup Forums is tumblr now

Do you think this is accurate to what they all look like naked???

How does it not?

Feelings?

I literally just did

Uh no

where?

how many albums did you make? where are your grammy awards? where's your mansion and big assed wife?

He made 808s and Heartbreak

He produces most of his own shit though. He was a producer before he rapped. Kanye is dope and you know it. Have you heard ultralightbeam?

kayne is the eternal nigger, his music sucks... both him and kendrick lamar think they are top because they talk about pseudo intellectual nonsense in their music that has been re hashed by every rapper since the beginnings of the black panthers...

wtf is Don doing there and where is Melania??

you have no idea what you are talking about

To Pimp a Butterfly was meh, good kid maad city was better

>10 minutes

da fuck?

>rappers
>Geniuses
No

>all this butthurt cuz some niggers are more talented and successful than you could ever dream of

>dat ass

I'm pretty sure there really detailed and (admittedly well made) wax figures.

Ye is more than just a rapper

They are.
Dude, Kanye is a god of celebrity/media manipulation. You can hate his methods, but you can't argue with his results.

That's what you low IQ cucks always say. You really think these niggers are smart and their music is for smart people like yourself.

He's the Great Value version of MC Ride

>#8's ass
Hhhhnnnnng.

Yes, a gayfish

That's Kim Kardashian. At least a wax figure of her. I'm pretty sure most of her ass is fake.

you compared kendrick lamar to kanye on a lyrical level. Everyone who listened to one of their albums knows that you are full of shit.

TLOP kind of sucks

> It's a lookalike
They're wax dummies, not lookalikes.
Anyway, just one of those people has to sue West for abusing their likeness and he's out tens of millions of dollars.

>not an argument: the argument

Do you like fishsticks?

Reddit, pls go

Kendrick raps about how racism is bad, wanting to fuck women, and hood life. Kanye raps about how racism is bad, wanting to fuck women, and...

I'm not the same user but you really think at least one of those niggers are profound

Every rapper ever

lol you've never heard a kanye album if you think that's what he raps about

What are you a gayfish?

>I haven't listened to any of their songs but I'm sure every rapper talks about the same topics

found the queer

why do people love Kendrick and Kanye so much?
I know rap hasn't gotten that much better with time, but stuff like MF Doom, Mobb Deep, Wu-Tang, Cannibal Ox, Del Tha Funkyhomosapien or Biggie (to name a few) are a lot better, although they didn't write songs that many songs about racism and what not. I'm not saying they are bad, it's just that I can't believe they are the GOAT

Hell, even if I want to listen to some mindless trap beats I'd rather go for Gucci Mane, Wacka Flocka or Migos. They aren't that great on the beat department sometimes.

Is it an American thing to like them because it represents 'the struggle' of blacks?

Kanye's made a lot of good songs

youtube.com/watch?v=gHp7sq1Tzn0
If you want a successful fap I highly recommend turning off the sound though.

no he didnt

yes he did

>Kayne
>Kim
>ray

Tiptop cuck