Anyone else hyped for this?

Anyone else hyped for this?

After watching Zootopia I cant stand this plastic-looking CGI

plus everything about it suggests its only gonna appeal to 6 year olds

Amethyst dog

No.

I dont get these threads. If people want to see it. They will. Are you trying to hypnotise people into watching this shit?
>" oy vey. Gey hyped goyim!"

If this were any other movie I would be inclined to believe that OP was simply searching for likeminded anons that want to honestly discuss an upcoming animated film

but no one could seriously be looking forward to this so he's probably just looking for memers to have a laugh with

Another thing i dont understand. If its shit why like it? Why watch it? Why give it attention. Pay attention to good things. What is the deal with liking things you know are bad and calling it irony? Its not irony its idiotism.

I am.

I sort of feel better about it, now that I know Sup Forums hates it. It has to be good.

Not really, looks fucking awful, especially the rabbit and the cancer universe.
>why make an thread for an upcoming animated movie on Sup Forums?
Are you fucking dumb!?

le toy story with pets meme

>I'd rather have a thousand frozen threads than talk about anything else
Nice cancer

>Frozen
>relevant

Why is everything associated with cartoon fags so... creepy?

Stop putting words in my mouth and answear me goldstein. What are you ttying to accoplish with these threads? Make more dumb fucks who visit this virgin fan club watch your cgi shlack about talking animals?

All modern animation is schiyt that has no excuse to existe. Its money making at ots lowest. Not art. The fact you defend it means you are either retarded or a shill.

It's not even the most interesting animated film starring Kevin Hart coming out in the next year.

Why are you here then

Sup Forums crossborders

Shouldn't you be bane posting or something?

There's a cat called Gidget in it and my old cat was called that too so maybe

Spiteful bump

I didn't even realize but yeah