What country is best refuge for a Muzzie in France/Germany that wants to avoid a remove kebab situation but also wants...

What country is best refuge for a Muzzie in France/Germany that wants to avoid a remove kebab situation but also wants to avoid going back to the middle east because Erdogan is a POS?

Ideally it ought to be a country which doesn't hate Muslims yet and which has sufficiently low Muslim presence that nobody would be disturbed by his presence.

And no, "none" is not a valid answer, there is always a "most viable".

I was thinking Ireland.

Other urls found in this thread:

irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spain. There have always been lots of Moroccans here. But it will be hard to get a job.

women want globalization because it exposes them to all different kinds of cock, which they're biologically inclined to seek.

you can't blame women for their sexual natures, but you can control them

depends, are you actually a practicing muslim? if so, you could try killing yourself and going to hell.

if you just mean you are a shitskin, go to some mediterranean country where you can fit in

good luck finding a job in any of those countries though LOL

Maybe you could try not raping and murdering people. They might start liking you.

Go to fucking Canada. Those fuckers deserve your kind

isn't the same true for men though? look how many white men marry asian women

Not everything is about sex you dumb burger.

Women are just more naive than men that's all. They want to help the poor refugees so that they can post about it on kikebook and feel good about themselves.

Do you really think that women are attracted to smelly immigrants?

Ok, so you need to learn a few things here. "Europa" is a woman. From Greek mythology. She was one of the many mortal women Zeus had an interest in. Europe is named after here, so, yes, it's appropriate that a character named "Europa" is female.

>You guys in here, I swear. GEDs are too much for you.

Maternal nature is the issue, not sex. Fucknugget. They want to nurture and protect people instinctivelly.

Agreed. Go to Canada and contribute to making it a failed state.

If you are skilled.

Luxemburg or Switzerland.
If not... well good luck.

>ireland
>blown up in their mosque and quartered and drawn in the glen when the new IRA mobilizes

No body want to help you shitskins anywhere.

We used to think one or two was ok but we now see where things lead to.

muslims aren't hated here, but there's no real love for them. might be just because there's fuck all of them, i rarely see them.

that said, was partially right. the 'RA have said that if anything like the bullshit with the muslims in the UK starts up over here ('sharia zones', gangs of muslims roaming and intimidating white people), that they'd start kneecapping again

>implying Germans would ever uncuck themselves

topkek

Moroccans are technically the worst muzzies, KEK.

I am a lightskinned, non-practicing borderline agnostic. I might "practice" in the future (fasting, praying fridays etc), but I would sooner go to hell than do "jihad" against people that haven't attacked first IYKWIM.

Nigger, these camel humpers are sneaky as fuck. We cannot stop them from chimping out. But the reprisal would hit even apostates.

I know one particular blog that claims you can sniff out terrorists just by looking at their faces, but that is gonna give many false positives.

>SJW central
>ridiculous family law
>ridiculous prostitution laws

Canada is one of the worst "advanced countries" in the world m8. But it's not Australia and it's not gonna be civil war like America so it ain't THAT bad.

Why would IRA mobilize? The have no muzzies, remember? I wouldn't mess with gangs.

>might be just because there's fuck all of them, i rarely see them.

That's why you're so great. No Muslims, no nigs, no poisonous animals like Australia, English speaking, ethnically homogenous, i.e. peaceful.

Pale skinned Irish QTs. :3

no jews either. 0.04% jewish population here. synagogues are actually closing down due to low numbers: irishexaminer.com/ireland/jewish-worship-in-cork-ends-as-synagogue-shuts-380614.html

That's incredibly fortunate by modern standards.

Israel

Not here we're fucking full.
Plus our quarantine virtually forbids the importation of third world primates except under the strictest of government supervision.

Try New Zealand they love anything that makes Helen Clarke look sexy in comparison

sweden