Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pinocchio. Pleasure Island. Christ.

>village scene
>"Burn them. Burn them all."
jesus christ

>That interrogation scene
>3 and a half uninterrupted minutes of Army Dog pulling the viet cong guerilla's fingernails out and screaming racial slurs before he asks a single question
I know they wanted it to "rhyme" with AD's abuse at the hands of the police when he got arrested back in the States for curb stomping a hippie, but I feel like it may have been excessive

>*smacks lips profusely*
Why do dogs do this? Are they telling me to hol up or something?

le army dog memexD please stay on reddit with me

>Army dog, are you ordering me to fire into the crowd?
>YES GOD DAMN IT, WASTE THE GOAT-FUCKING, PEDO-WORSHIPPING, INBRED SANDNIGGERS
film was pretty brutal, but i appreciated the raw and visceral visuals

Jurrasic Park 3 - "ALAN!"
Finding Memo - the sharks teeth creeped me out

>that scene when Army dog refuses to finish off the pleading burn victim
Usually I have a pretty strong stomach when it comes to movies, but this one got to me

t. Commie bastard

xD

Ah, my first fap...

>Connor falls to the ground and vomits after wiping out a village of civilians
>stares into a puddle of water and sees his reflection
>it's not human anymore, it's a dog

Chills.

the rape scene was a bit much

I'd say not enough.

Oscarworthy

>"They used to ask me who's a good boy and I knew the answer. After this war, I am not so sure anymore"
>That scene were the hippie calls army dog a bad boy

I saw the 2000 live-action Scooby Doo movie when it came out and I was little. Monster Scrappy, and to a lesser extent the other monsters, scared me a lot.

>that scene where they open the shipping container

>that scene when he cant forget what he did in naam and turns to drink and sexually abusing his stepson to cope was a bit odd.

>The punji pit scene
Only time a movie's ever made me throw up.

Man, Kangaroo Jack is weird

That part where he verbally threatens to gut the daughter and use her innards to jack off after being woken up from a particulary intense flashback to the war was a bit OTT

>that scene where they make the village dig their own mass grave before shooting them

that was pretty fucking rough

>Casper van Dien has been reduced to this.

Ok, no shit. What's this movie really about?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie and Space Jam both gave me nightmares as a child.

I was a sensitive boy.

the horrors of war and why sometimes, you wish you never came back on that damn plane.

I like to think he must have pissed off the wrong jews. Dude was destined for stardom with tha jawline.

It's a heavily symbolic saga that tells the story of the life of Army Dog. The whole film is essentially a metaphor for the post-WWII American fighting man. Widely regarded as perhaps the most graphically violent film ever made, it's incredibly controversial and rarely referenced by mainstream filmmakers. "Blood Meridian meets Apocalypse Now" -Armond White

I just saw it. Best kids film ever.

>When Army Dog got back to America and they sent him to the secret CIA kennels.
>That scene where the Bulldog waterboards Army Dog by pissing on him.

ARMY DOG, DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED ON SANCHEZ?

>I'M COLOR BLIND, WOOF

The shadow things from Lara Croft: Tomb Raider film spooked me for good when i was little

the unsimulated rape scene was a little over the top

>Army Dog. You have to stop raping that Vietnamese whore. She's already dead
>WOOF

>the scene where Army Dog wakes up screaming after dreaming of the faces of his dead friends because he didn't know which one was the blue wire

Yeah, did they really have to show her throat get slit at the end?

>golden retriever going to the army

Desk duty i presume

>the scene where his squad is ambushed and Army Dog has to play dead to survive

"Cry Havoc, and unleash the dogs of war!" ***** Helen O'Hara, Empire.

cutting off that kid's hand was a little too harsh don't you think? it was just a piece of bread

youtube.com/watch?v=mghhLqu31cQ

Dude looks now like a cancer patient

kek

>The white phosphorus scene

the horrors of war, really. there are dozens of scenes that just carry on, with near zero dialogue, of Army Dog just performing psychopathic torture and murders.

he used to be a good boy. war made him lose his mind.

>Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war! You asked me I didn't ask you! And I did what I had to do to win, for somebody who wouldn't let us win! Then I come back to the world, and I see all those maggots at the airport, protestin' me, spittin', callin' me a bad dog and all kinds of vile crap! Who are they to protest me?! Huh?! Who are they?! Unless they been me and been there and know what the hell they yellin' about!

KINO