dailymotion.com/video/x267alj_the-powerpuff-girls-s03-e11-powerprof_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're gonna have to refresh my memory or post a link

I didn't know this was a context thread

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#

You retard, this is how you make a goddamn link
dailymotion.com/video/x267alj_the-powerpuff-girls-s03-e11-powerprof_fun

I'd give it a 7/10, it's pretty enjoyable

I wish we could've had more of Powerprof.

It hit too close to home

8/10
It was hilarious watching the Professor act all embarrassing towards the girls
But the one thing I couldn't forget about was how unfair the Girls treated the Professor for just wanting to be with them

A lot better than how I remembered it. I was laughing heartily at many of the jokes and the first half was perfectly written and without the use of dialogue.

Every child goes through a period where they want nothing to do with their parents.

Did at least Bubbles want him to keep following then around? I can't remember.

Thank you kindly for the link, user.

The professor going all iron man was cool a fuck, but the actual conflict and resolution of the ep were retarded.

>"Our dad is pretty embarrassing, so we should have one of our villains kick the shit out of him."

Like, hes your dad, you should never be happy seeing him hurt.
And to go to that solution, over just talking to the guy and telling him to tone it down...

I know, status quo, kids show, animation budget, but... I just feel a bit trigger that you have a dad that loves & cares about you, is protective, just wants to help... and then you do that to him

Tbh I still thought it was funny and they did congratulate him on beat Mojo Jojo
However with trips like those, your reasoning makes more sense

At first they enjoyed having him with them
But then he becomes all overprotective and howdoyoudofellowkids.jpg

I can't imagine Bubbles would have any sort of problem with her daddy being overprotective.

That's why she was annoyed at the howdoyoudofellowkids.jpg

That seems a bit out of character for the Professor.

I will never understand that "X is embarassing me" plot... must be an american thing.

Anyway I hated whenever some normal person kept getting powers out of the chemical X like Mojo Jojo, Gang Green Gang, and Princess Morbucks, and when they ended up being more powerful than the girls.

It made the PPG look weak and inexperienced by comparison.
When the PPG were shown to be more powerful than the entire justice league(Major Glory, The Flash wannabe, purple Hulk, etc.)

A lot of episodes in the series actually have a pretty mean reasoning behind the resolution that's not very morally good.
The girls do shitty things sometimes.

>that first time the mime episode came on
>he was so fucking happy to be good again and thanked him for stopping him
>the ass beating that followed