March On Merkel

So i know it is late but i am hoping some of my fellow German night owls are awake.
We must mark in Berlin for the shit government to fight against these muslims and take our land back.

6th Of July we must march on Berlin together. March on the Reichstag.
We must take back our country from this whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did you forget to turn your flag simulator on mate?

Any German participating in this flag will be flagged by the Tolerance Raid Police for the next crackdown on hate speech.

Praise be to KeK, for it is happening soon

gonna risk it

Flag sim is on hence the flag.
We must risk ourselves to make change or it will simply get worse.

Risk it for our fatherland.

I fully support you Germanbros, do it for all of us, we need to protect Europe from these fucking Muzzies

I feel a year is too long.
I declare the new date the 6th of August.
It shall be soon.

May my german fellows rise to this post. We have a week and a half to spread to event and prepare to march with peace and protest.

6th of July?
Why wait nearly a whole year user?

Like my update said. We march in August now. We march within two weeks.
I was thinking July for historical reasons but we need action now. 6th of August is the new day.

Good Luck fighting the power, Kamerad.

Join us brother for our fatherland.

I will not trust an Australian, literlly sitting on the other side of the planet to try to overthrow my democratic elected (nontheless shitty) goverment.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

Can i come over and live in the wast emptyness of the great southern land?

I am not an Australian i simply hide myself to protect myself. We are not over throwing the government we are simply showing them we want change and we want it now.
Please help us take the fatherland back.
We must protest.

1. Berlin has been turned into a fortress to prevent exactly that from ever happening
2. German anti-insurgency units are stationed all around Berlin for exactly that purpose and are have been trained in the region around Berlin
3. They can be supplemented by american and israeli combat units wearing german uniforms in no time

Even if you'd try a Sternmarsch on Berlin from all directions you would fail.

Targeting Berlin is like beating your head against a brick wall. The REAL strategy is to make the entire rest of the country ungovernable and to destroy the foundation of their political power in the process, the german economy.

One big economic crash and we might see another mass uprising like 1989 on crack. Their response will be to unleash the 2 million ISIS shitskins upon the general population and the americans/israelis/bundeswehr thugs will use this chaos to deploy army units 'to fight the terrorists', in reality they will be colluding with ISIS to kill off the political opposition against Merkel's ZOG.

We march to protest not to wage war brother. We must march on Berlin peacefully, the people must demand justice.

But you are right... if they do not hear our peaceful crys in our fatherlands heart...
We will take the body by force.

good luck man

These austrailian bantz!

Wer muss weg?

I am not Australian.

Wir müssen bleiben versteckt.

Alle sollten gehen

>Alle sollten gehen
Ich werde gehen, für mein Vaterland und die volksgemeinschaft.

>Ich werde gehen, für mein Vaterland und die volksgemeinschaft.

Wir müssen Veränderungen initiieren, bringen so viele wie möglich Begleiter.

Midday on 6th of August. We shall Sternmarsch.

>take our land back.
Implying Western Poland is yours, fuck off with that funny maymay

Not western Poland. I speak of the german land occupied by Russia, the german land occupied by France and yes some small amount of german land is occupied by Poland. But Poland should join us against Russia, Russia still holds rightfully Polish land.

>Empire of the Romans
>in Germania

no just no

Bump for Germany

Oh you mean THAT land, would love to join

Poland would loose a little land in the west but it is not theirs. Their land is held by the Russian tyrants

The holy roman Empire.

>Poland gives up land with somewhat developed infrastructure
>gets land with literally no development

They can keep it, it's not like there's many Germans there or excess Germans to populate it

>6th Of July
Did none of you faggots see this?

The land stolen by the russians and given to Belarus and Ukraine are developed and filled with prime farm lands.
The land Germany would get is not developed and has a heavy german population.

Was going to give a year for preparation but it has been changed to the 6th of August. We must move faster.

What the fuck are you talking about

More over Russia approached Germany in the late 90s about buying Kaliningrad/Königsberg, and the Germans weren't interested

Germany was in no state economically at the time to buy it.

Counter argument:
>It'll be censored from media

and ignored, will be used to call them racists facits

That is why it needs to be large enough to attract non German media. The UK right, USA outlets and even Australia are our greatest allies.

That is true rome. Roman rome.