Ghostbusters 2016

What do we think about this?

i didn't even see it

it was actually hilarious and anyone who says otherwise is a Russian shill from Sup Forums

I liked it despite my hatred of women.

Post yfw Tywin Lannister mentions Reddit

It wasn't very good but the hate was blown of proportion by misogynist manbabies who live with their parents.

It was good. Alt-right manbabies made it seem way worse than it actually was.

wtf is going on itt

I haven't seen it and loved all the hate it got on Sup Forums

People are giving their opinions of a movie. If you can't handle that, go back to your echo chamber.

I'm just about to watch it for the first time, wish me luck.

it is like they didn't even understand what made the original films good.

in the first movie, less in the second, they treat the situation straight. they aren't making a comedy movie full of quips.

there was no reason to make this a origin reboot sort of movie. they could have just had the women buy a ghostbusters franchise and open it in some location not NYC.

Hemsworth's character is fucking awful. though somehow he was the only funny one in the movie. the original movie receptionist, Janine, was snarky and intelligent. Kevin is just sort of a bimbo.

the story was uninspired.

they ignored their own in universe rules on how ghost busting works, for "cool action scenes".

It almost felt like a different movie was shoehorned into Ghostbusters. The gags were pure shit tier. I was sick of it by the time they introduced Gorilla Grodd to the rest of the ghostbubblers.

But here is the kicker...if they'd made a long anticipated GB movie without the original cast,using contemporary male actors in 2016 in a similar fashion it would have still sucked.

Gorilla Grodd is smart and funny, though.

Chris Hemsworth is a hot

Well they're both large and racist, so yeah.

Oh that scene where they fight the almosy amorphous ghost mob? It looked like they based it on a Dynasty Warriors game.

Kind of shows you where there head was at. "More ghosts means more tension" now cut through them like butter.

"Aw hellz naw"

Sup Forums being contrarian as always.

Pure fucking cringe.
This is coming from someone who laughs at the quips in Marvel movies and movies such as Scary Movie, Epic Movie, A Haunted House etc.

How is Gorilla Grodd racist? When was the last time someone accused a black person of being a calculating,misanthropic ape telepath?

He hates humans.

By the numbers remake that everyone in the world forgot about the second they stepped out of the theatre

the people responsible for this movie should be shot

10/10 kino what do you think?

...Touche Cecil. Touche.