Wtf am I watching?

wtf am I watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EunStGCKlSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dark Souls set in the future

anime

Blame!

Also Cibo gets preggo by Sanakan and Kirito takes care of the kid becoming the ulltimate post-human kekold.

they are gonna fuck this up so badly i can just tell. and who the fuck are those fags in the background?

>they are gonna fuck this up so badly i can just tell.

Was it the Berserk quality CG animation?

>Blame!
>Not in B&W

FUCKING PLEBS GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FUCK

>killy
>cuckold

Killy was a android way past its expiration date with literly no sex drive on a mission trough hell to save humanity.

You cuck fags are a sad bunch for projecting your fetish on everything.

thats one reason. just watched the trailer and its full of loud over dramatic music obviously the manga has no sound but i always got the feeling the world was desolate and silent so the music just doesn't fit. also bet there gonna spell out the plot for the plebs

>tfw we will never get a full blame! series with the creepy surreal tone like the manga

youtube.com/watch?v=EunStGCKlSU

oh this manga is pretty good.

its getting an adaption? who are those normies behind killy? there wasnt anyone normal looking in that world. this is going to be shit. this needed to be b&w and lots of CGI for the architectures.

Just finished it. Surprisingly good I don't watch Chinese cartoons.
Is she our girl?

just saw the trailer. looks busy. scale is fucked too. you got the impression of HUGE spaces in the manga because of how clean it was, now it has le cyberpunk mist and flares and light and flares. looks shit and generic, i guess they want the attack on titan audience.

its already on netflix?

I think it was released today yes. I am in Europe though

20 years after, dreams come true, anime makes to hollywood (hopefully it wont be a nightmare)

>Gantz:O (was great(awesome cgi, decent adaptation - better than the live actions anyway))
>Ghost in the shell (turned out decent)
>Deathnote (i dont really care)
>Blade of the immortal (HYPED, already good has reviews)
>Blame! (netflix, so they probably fuckup)
>Akira (probably fuckup)

whats next? Vampire Hunter D movie? Ninja Scroll?

read the Mango you faggots, also start with NOISE so you're even more confused

random people from the electro-fisher tribe

anyone got the mangas? theres a reissue which is bigger than the original (fairly needed because there so much detail to look at).

Blame!
Blame! Prologue
Blame! Special
Blame! Movie

what order? 2 of them have same release dates

since there adapting all of Tsutomu Niheis work how long is it till we get a shity CG Abara

>so much detail
well.. i dont recall many details, definetly not compared to a Berserk or Boti, only high contrast scenarios

CGI anime looks like shit.