I hope america never changes

i hope america never changes
forever they shall be a warning to europe of what liberals (libertarians) are trying to do here

Other urls found in this thread:

goodrx.com/novolin-n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

there is literally nothing wrong with social Darwinism

Oh say can you see...

Like 70% of America is unironically third-world. We should have let the south secede and rot, slavery's time was over anyways.

Lack of healthcare is an arbitrary variable and does not correlate with anything though. Might as well go around executing random people and calling it social darwinism.

Socialized healthcare would be an absolute nightmare in a country with that many obese people and niggers. It's already only efficient in Scandi countries.

>Liberals
>Libertarians
Nigga what

He either has enough money to prioritize medicine or has free public health insurance. You'd have to be retarded to end up like he did

senpai in non-American countries liberal means "classical liberal" as in free marketers

don't tell me you thought neo-liberal was referring to the American left

There is usually more sides to a story like this.

Americans refuse to pay for insurance and then go bankrupt when they get sick, It's more people being retarded than the actual system that lets you die.

Yet another day I'm grateful I'm not american.

Even if he didn't have money or insurance, if he was really sick he could just go to the emergency room, not give his name, and get treated for free

i actually know a few people in that situation. there's a significant gap between how poor you have to be to get free insulin and how rich you have to be to buy it. the law is out of date

goodrx.com/novolin-n

1000 units of insulin for $24 at Wal-Mart. No one who can't find $24 makes too much to qualify for Medicaid

Just because your meme country can afford do spend their entire GDP in dem programz doesn't mean everybody else can. You probably have never experienced healthcare here, or in UK, or Canada, or anywhere that's not a snownigger wonderland with a population of one million people.

>muh population
great argument

If socialized healthcare is so great, why does almost everyone that can afford it pay to see a private doctor? Why do so many chronically ill people go to America to be cured?

Maybe in Shitaly. No one normal here pays for private healthcare, because when you need something they don't wanna take care of it and they prefer to lose a client as long is not a big fish. They say you already have that illness before or they send you to public hospitals if it's something serious and complex.

>everyone that can afford it pay
because of course if you pay you get a better service? like for all things? should we also ban public education and let more than half of the population remain uneducated beacuse it can't pay? Of course private healthcare is better if you have the money, still public healthcare as much as public education is a fundamental right of the citiziens of a country. The fact that some countries are better at it than others only means that certain countries should man the fuck up and better themselves (probably by executing dumb retards like you, just my 2 coins btw)

>don't have insurance
>die
good thing retarded people like him aren't allowed to leech like in universal healthcare systems

lol

I don't understand this argument. Have you seen how our government programs function? We can't even get veterans' health care correct, and now you want the same retarded inept government to run your my healthcare? no thanks

>go to hospital
>"I'm dying m8, need some insulin"
>they give you insulin because they are bound by law to treat people who's life is threatened

>American left
this doesn't exist
most democrats are actually those "neoliberals"; the clintons, schumer, pelosi, and obama would all be much better suited to the lib dems/en marche/FDP than they would corbyn's labor/Fi/die linke

I never understood why they didn't abolish the VA fifty years ago. Why not just give them Medicare? Government inertia I guess

>the American government is bound to be shitty for all eternity and cannot be changed