What do you guys think of Mr. Pickles?

What do you guys think of Mr. Pickles?

I watched it for the first time last night and I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard at a show.

I'm okay with it. Admittedly, while watching Mr. Pickles, I'm laughing my ass off. But its not a show that sticks with me. I don't tend to recall funny moments later on. And its certainly not a show I can binge watch.
The animation alone is so disgusting and ugly. Thats probably the thing that really gets my laughs.

>Laughed
>Mr.Pickles

Very excited for whatever "My Dear Boy" is going to be. I'm hoping that by title alone it's going to explain why Mr. Pickles is so loyal to Tommy.

Fish?

Admittedly, after watching 3 episodes or so the only think I really remember is

"Let's throw american cheese on him"

I don't watch it for comedy, because the only character that ever makes me laugh is Sheriff, and that's rare.

But yet I love the show and look forward to DVD/BR/what have you.

I watch it to see if anyone's ever going to believe Grandpa or catch him in the act and to watch Mr. Pickles drop being evil 100% just to spend time with or defend Tommy. I watch it for a deep plot that isn't fucking there.

Mr. Pickles is such a good boy!

OP, I'm not sure if you were baiting or not, but what you actually fucking did was got 3 people to actually admit they like Mr. Pickles. I'm actually disgusted.

How dare people like what you don't?

I've reached to point where I would fuck that. Would.

Don't really care for it.
I'm not a fan of the animation style and the gross-out humor doesn't appeal to me.
I have only seen a couple of episodes, but the premise didn't really feel like it could support an entire show.
I must respectfully disagree with your opinion, OP.

I'm cool with people liking things I don't. The only exception is Mr. Pickles.

Which one?

But he's a good boy.

Whichever one says yes,user.

Is Mr. Pickles legitimately the worst thing you've ever experienced?

>Shovenpucker
>Mr. Pickles saved an entire train of people that he could've easily let die, just to make Tommy happy

Why.

> he could've easily let die, just to make Tommy happy
That's because he's a good boy user.

Does the dog fuck her eventually

Comedy Wise, it's pretty funny along the range of an okay robot chicken sketch, but the kicker is all the gore-bait, I'm fine with gore to an extent but its like a fart joke at the right time it can be great, but overused it just lowers the quality.

I sure hope so

I think this show is fun to watch when there's nothing else on. Or if I get done masturbating and I'm bored.

It's mean-spirited and I don't like it.

>I don't watch it for comedy, because the only character that ever makes me laugh is Sheriff, and that's rare.
This. Sheriff is the only good thing. I laughed the hardest at the episode where the mobster's daughter is trying to lure him into sex. Other than that everything about the show falls pretty flat.

it has just one joke that it gets repeated over an over and the joke gets old fast.
I wouldn't mind the premise if they could be actually funny with it or let the rest of the cast be funny.

I've only seen the cheese man episode and thought it was pretty funny

>LET'S THROW AMERICAN CHEESE AT HIM
>The creepy pervy jew

Actually, that was pretty much it. Jesus Christ I know there was more shit I laughed at, I just don't remember it.

I just watch it to see if he fucks an animal or Tommy's mom.

I'm pretty sure these threads are started by literal shills.

>>Shovenpucker
>"Everyone! Stop falling over and LISTEN!...someone stole my leg braces."

Also
>"I can't watch!" *Puts eyes out with a broken bottle.*
>"Man! You know you could have just closed ya eyes!"
>"Oh you Mother-"

I only watch this show because it touches on the edgy shitty early 90s MTV cartoons of my youth

That near indestructible fatass got me.

>Chainsaw through the guts doesn't kill him.
>Pitchfork in the brain doesn't do it.
>Meat hook...you know it's not gonna work.
>Eats poisoned berries.
>Karks it.
I just loved how exasperated Mr Pickles was when he got up after being meathooked.

And when the delivery guy came I said "I ordered Thai food, but it looks like I'll be eating...Mexican." ...Get it? The delivery guy was Mexican and I'm a cannibal. *HannibalLecterNoises.swf*

The ending was funny.

>"DON'T KILL ME!"
>Mr. Pickles groans in annoyance, basically saying "eh, fuck it" and prepares to leave
>Has a change of heart at the last second, growls and runs after her to kill her

Seeing him react like a person to situations is really funny.

This season has made several definite improvements with the characters.

Boner, no...

Show is Ugly, Vile and Gross.

Which sad intern are you OP? We're you hoping for Toonami duty and they shelved you on the worst possible project? Because if that's the case I pity you.

Yeah, but I like it, not that what I'm saying would mean anything to an Enterfag like you.

>"I copied a review from IMDb, am I cool yet?' the post.

I dunno what kind of astroturfing's going on in this thread but we made up our mind about this shit long ago.

You wasted your money, CN.

It's retarded shit.

Sup Forums related, yes