The Dark Tower

I'm sorry to bother you about this, I would have asked /k/ but I figured they wouldn't want to hear it.
How does he even extract his cartridges?
There doesn't seem to be a way to do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=gIQv9PO8sXk

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WD-40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fucking shit. Even ignoring the fact that literally NOONE imagined Roland as a black guy, that is a TERRIBLE cast for him. Fucking shame.

Sriously try to find a fucking image of Roland drawn as a black dude. Holy hell.

It's a movie prop based on a cartridge converted black powder revolver, because they were too cool to just use a regular colt SAA, so there is no practical extraction method.

You're not supposed to no the difference , because hollywood says guns are only for the police and military.

>literally NOONE imagined Roland as a black guy

I did.

Author said it was cool too.

Idris is pretty much a white guy with black skin. That why he gets so many white character connections

the stunt casting irritates the shit out of me.

I'm a fucking communist by this site's standards, I just want casting to be done right.

I know nothing about guns, so I may not be sure what you're asking, but wouldn't opening the cylinder and dumping the cartridges do it?

Idris Elba is quite an ugly actor, to be completely honest.

I hope this movie fails so fucking hard

We

>this thread.

The butthurt cracks me up every time senpai keep it up.

Yea drives me nuts. Idris Elba is just so wrong for this part. But the whole thing barely resembles the source material anyway so it's fucked in more ways than one. Roland isn't even the main character.

Ideally, but not necessarily, as the casings tend to expand because
A). Heat
B). Explosion

When a cartridge is fired, it sticks to the chamber walls, so you'd need an extractor to extract the fired cartridges.
On a revolver with a swing out cylinder you'd see it here in pic related, but Roland's pistol does not have this.
Also what this guy said.

King is a film pleb

>I imagined Roland as a black dude.

Roland is cannonically white. How else would he have "blue eyes"?

more like big black tower

The worst part is the converted black powder revolver in question, the Remington 1858, didn't come in .45.

>I did.
what how?

t. white guy

Stephen King is overrated

Doesn't look to be an actual extractor on that revolver, is probably right. They just figure most people won't notice.

I'm just glad that this transracial judenschwein kikery will eat shit and die at the box office

It's a fucking fantasy world gun, who gives a shit?

Roland's gun is lubed with WD40. Shells don't stick.

t. Brainlet

AYO IS ME ROLANDO INCHAINZ

HOLDER OF THE SANDALWOOD GLOCKS

STEALER OF INTERDIMENSIONAL BIKES

OG BANGER OF SOUTH CENTRAL INNER BARONIES

NIGGA I SWEAR MY DAD IS REAL HE KANGZ ARTHUKWON N SHIEET

BUY MY MIXTAPE

>the movie now has a reason to watch it

You might be on to something here, the only thing that can save it is Black Dynamite levels of Blaxploitation.

CUZ HE A GUNSLANGER N SHIEET

I'm going to give this movie a fair shake and ignore all the memery but this is pretty funny desu

WD40 isn't lube, it's mostly solvent.
A little powder residue, a little heat, you're never gonna get those cases out of the cylinder again.

spotted the cuck

>WD-40
>not cocoa butter

Fuck off arm chair expert. Stop constipating up this thread.

WD-40 is the trademark name of a penetrating oil and water-displacing spray. The spray is manufactured by the San Diego, California–based WD-40 Company.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WD-40