Oh no Sup Forums what ever will they do without Jennifer Lawrence?

Oh no Sup Forums what ever will they do without Jennifer Lawrence?

Comments like this indicate there is something going on behind the scenes and she's try to make it public with empty threats. I don't think any other actor is going to throw themselves under the bus for her. Plus we all know her pussy game aint that good, we've seen the evidence first hand.

Thoughts Sup Forums?

She does realize that everybody in these films are the replacements, right? Like, Fox has no qualms about bringing in new actors to play these same roles.

Maybe they'll finally make a team movie instead of another Character With Too Much Emphasis and Their Amazing Friends/

So FOX could just reboot the franchise again and blame J-Law?

>Thoughts Sup Forums?

I think this belongs in Sup Forums, as it discusses an actress.

Right? These is extreme hubris/ego. Why don't actors realize this? When have any of them ever talked shit about their employer and kept their job? They talk shit about something not even related to their employer and they lose their job.

I feel like she's bluffing hard because it looks like a lot of audiences aren't happy with her in X-Men.

Let's not get crazy, user.
Next you're going to be spouting nonsense about having a bunch of mutie teenagers running around the mansion using their varied and fantastic powers, while Wolverine and his gaggle of little girls follows him around on adventures.

Oh no, an excuse to make the same deal Sony did and make millions of dollars without doing any of the work! What will they do?

>that everybody in these films are the replacements, right?

We're talking the X-Men franchise on a whole and how this one actress seemes to think it's all about her, you're argument is invalid.

>Oh no Sup Forums what ever will they do without Jennifer Lawrence?
Get Rebecca Romijn back? Or literally anyone.
If the make up is done properly it won't matter anyway.

Yeah, I almost put him in, but he's on his last bits of contract, and replaced soon enough.

>we've seen the evidence first hand
You mean second hand
unless by first hand you mean the one that wasn't on the keyboard when you found those pictures

Oh my god, where ever will Fox find another mildly attractive female to wear blue paint slash prosthetic and repeat lines and motions from a piece of paper?

>Shapeshifter
>Can't be replaced with any actress

Thats not a contract, thats a word deal, something a said one afternoon drinking shit and no one but her remembers.

She already figured she is the expendable weak link of the chain. She is trying to attack herself to the other guys.

You know, with the increasing advances in CGI, actors in general are quickly becoming obsolete. Eventually we're just gonna render us some starlets and nobody will be able to tell the difference..

Can't wait for Marvel to get the rights back.

attach

Do you think Magneto would turn down the role only because of JL? No fucking way.

What's the context of the quote? Is this about Apocalypse sucking?

Are you from 2001?

At most, they'll make a deal in 2020 since both will need something big to keep people coming to watch the movies.

And we'll live happily ever after kinda.

She asked McAvoy and Fassbender if they were coming back for another movie

She claims they aren't sure, and they kind of agreed that if one of them isn't coming back, then the rest of them don't really care about coming back

>and replaced soon enough.

I hope not, I really want them to pass the torch to X-23, like the rumors hint at.
I mean I know it's FOX, but I, just this once want them to learn from their mistakes and their successes and do interesting stuff with the X characters. At least for a few years put wolverine on the bench (maybe a Deadpool cameo) and let some other interesting mutants shine for a little while.

Nah, it's because Apocalypse is the last movie in her contract.
Basically she's saying
>GIVE ME MORE MONEY IF YOU WANT ME TO COME BACK

>implying Fox's capeshit isn't going to become the Deadpool Cinematic Universe

There is no indication whatsoever that this is related to an adaptation of a comic or cartoon.

Nice meme.

No fucking way Fassbender comes back. No matter how much money they shovel at him. He was basically line reading his way through Apocalypse. Pretty much everyone but McAvoy was

I'm sure that is against the law (thanks Robert Zemeckis!), it won't happen any time soon.

I see the shilling got you nice. Apocalypse is the best action movie of the year.

Oh yeah, he has much better stuff to do...like the Ass Creed movie.

He is not going anywhere. Specially if Ass creed tanks.