You're a cunt

>you're a cunt
>do you shower with 240 volts inches from your head?

Yes but the wires are covered since I live in a first world country.

nigger what?

Why don't you have a tank or tankless heater?

Which country does this?

Brazil and some other tropical shitholes.

Yes, it's completely safe

Can you post pics of your setup? I'd be scared to use one like OP pic when the earth wire is just hanging there

Literally isn't. It's probably not particularly risky all things considered but there are definitely examples of people getting killed by the things.

Yes, it's pretty comfy.

If you look closer, you'll see that it's actually grounded, but it's grounded to the metallic pipe.

It's still a very stupid way to ground things (it's illegal in Greece, and has been for 3 decades) but it often works.

The tragedy will happen if someone replaces the piping leading to the shower with HDPE or something similar in the future. These kind of solutions work until they don't.

literally never heard of anything bad happening because of it

Only stupid people die because of it

>Brazil is so chaotic and dangerous that you can get barbecued in your own shower

Are Brazilians even tougher than Aussies and Serbs?

Yes.Everyday here is a struggle for life

We mostly have gas units outside. Mine had this wee guy living behind it through winter

cute :3
did you pet him?

>american education

Nah, but I'd run the hot water a bit to give him some warmth if I spotted him on a cold night

You're literally the first American I've ever seen who has even claimed to own one of these.

What is this?

Yes.

Also I put the water of the shower in my sopa de macaco.

A torture device called "living in Brazil".

>number of people harmed: 0

Stop being a pussy.

>>number of people harmed: 0
doubt.png

how the brown masses of latin america washes themselves

STUPID fucks

It's just an American proxy to make us look like sharts

In 25 years I've never heard of anybody dying because of electrocution from an electric showerhead. Every once in a while though, there are news stories of people dying in shower from gas leaking from boiler.

>gas leaking from boiler.
you mean natural gas, or steam?
btw does brazil produce their own natural gas?

No, we have central heating system.

hue

we are a mix of serbs and aussies
ON CRACK

Wait you mean that's an actual real setup, like you can buy branded parts to build it yourself or something like you could buy some shower head? I thought it was just some shit favelados came with with some trash laying around.

No, we import from Bolivia.

Nope. We don't use electricity to heat water. Our water heater uses gas.

Even if we did we're 120Vrms not 240 so not as dangerous.