Well?

Well?

All of these shows were really good at one point or another. Unironically milestones in American animation.

Futurama (original run) = The Simpsons (first 8 seasons) > South Park = King of the Hill > American Dad >> Family Guy >>>>> Futurama (reboot) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Simpsons (last 15 years)

We're talking primes?

Simpsons > South Park > American Dad > KOTH > Futurama > Family Guy

King of The Hill is the best by far.

He ain't my boy.

That boy doesn't meet my expectations

King of the Hill > Futurama = South Park > Simpsons >> American Dad >>>>>>>>>>> Family Guy

If we are talking about their primes.

I'd mostly agree with that for primes, though I was never a huge Simpsons fan

American Dad started off horribly but now its great. What happened, did Seth take his hands off the wheel?

Futurama=King of the Hill>>American Dad>>The Simpsons>Family Guy>>>>South Park

King of the hill to me was the only one that was consistent in quality throughout it's run

>Futurama (original run) = The Simpsons (first 8 seasons)
lol futurama fans actually believe this
>XD MATH JOKES XD BITE MY SHINY METAL ASS XD

King of the hill>The Simpsons>South Park>Family Guy>Futurama>American Dad

Not an argument.

King of the Hill >> Early Simpsons >>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Not op, but no other animated cartoon on that list made me piss my pants laughing then cry. There are scenes and emotions that are still with me to this day.

futurama > south park > simpsons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> family guy = american dad

never seen king of the hill

There were too many really really good episodes of Futurama that rivaled the best episodes of Star Trek.

The one where they go back in time and Fry becomes his own grandpa is a memorable one, Same with the brain invasion.

Too many great lines and episodes.

Simpsons> South Park> American Dad> King of the Hill> Family Guy> Futurama

Simpson golden age > Family Guy golden age > South Park golden age > Futurama >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else

Early Simpsons>Late South Park>Late American Dad>King of the Hill>Family Guy>Futurama>Late Simpsons>Early American Dad>Early South Park

>not liking old South Park

It's like you're allergic to true kino

THis is factually correct

dude seth xD

Prime Simpsons= Prime Futurama (pretty much most of it)> Prime American Dad> Prime Family Guy> Prime South Park>>> New South Park>>> New American Dad>>>>>>>>>>>> shit>>>>>>> New Family Guy

people are actually putting family guy ahead of futurama. what a world we live in

KotH >>>> classic simpsons(1-8) > first few seasons of futurama > 1st 2 seasons of family guy > South park up to imaginationland > american dad > the rest

late south park way too high, early american dad should at least be above late simpsons, decent list otherwise

I agree Futurama was better

But people really unfarily shit on Family Guy, the first couple seasons are great

American Dad Peaked a few Seasons ago. It sucked when it started, got good, had a great golden era but now it is shit again. The last three seasons feel really McFarlaney and fall flat.

It was honestly nothing but fart and shit jokes and swearing coupled with horrible animation. Early South Park is a discredit to how good later South Park became and is a good reason why adult animation is still seen as juvenile despite some absolutely kino show.

you know people outside of your contrarian bubble actually like family guy

The show was at its best for like 2 years after they brought it back on Fox.

A lot of the 2nd season is pretty great though.

Oh and by the way, by "prime" I mean best of, not necessarily early. American Dad and South Park had shit early seasons and peaked around the middle.

Literally the only good list

Family Guy used to be pretty witty. Seth admits freely the show should have died by now and he does not care about it at all. It should have ended at Season 5 maximum.

>Stan, remember the first rule of any wedding is that the bride is always beautiful. The second rule you can read on my website. You have to be eighteen to log on. I have some sexy barnyard stuff on there that is NOT for everyone; I could get in a lot of trouble. If you do decide to check it out you need to clear your history right away. You may need to uninstall your browser. I'm telling you scrub that thing clean. If you think you're being too cautious, you're not. They will take us both to jail.

I agree with this if we are talking really modern eps except perhaps South Park is not that much lower than Family Guy.

>no Bub's Boogers

Simpsons Golden age > Futurama (original run) > King of the Hill > Early South Park > American Dad > Family Guy (original run) > Futurama (return) > Modern South Park > Modern Simpsons > Modern Family Guy

Fair enough, I should have specified 'prime' over 'early'

Although my personal favourites are a bit different, this is probably the best list here. Also I would say that middle seasons of SP were best.

good list

KINO
early Simpsons
American Dad
King of the HIll

GOOD
South Park up until recent seasons

OKAY
Futurama
some Family Guy

BAD
most Family Guy
current Simpsons
current South Park

American Dad

>Modern Simpsons > Modern Family guy

I know we're arguing about which shit smells worse at this point, but this is the only mistake I could see with this list.

King of the hill > American Dad > South Park > Simpsons > Futurama > Family Guy

King of the Hill is way too high. Other than that fair enough this is a justifiable list.

I disagree, the 11th season was shit. But the recent seasons have gotten way better, not as good as it used to be but it's not Family Guy levels

Classic Simpsons > Classic Futurama > American Dad > King of the Hill > South Park > Classic Family Guy > New Family Guy > New Simpsons > New South Park >>>>>>>>>> Cat Vomit > Comedy Central Futurama

They have improved a tiny bit from then but something about the characters is just off. And it is no where near as witty as before. It's just white noise really, no where near as bad as FG of course.
New Family Guy is by far the worst though

Except American Dad. Lets be honest here...