en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_English_creole_hypothesis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> his """language""" lacks phonetic writing

So anti-women.
>the closest thing to grammatical gender is adding the "little"-suffix

>his """"""""""language"""""""""" is constructed for brainlets

>el/la
>this triggers the anglo

Isnt Finnic languages lacking in gender?

>his language lacks diacritic

>his language says that tables are LITERALLY MEN
>his language says that shoes are LITERALLY women

Yeah. We also call animals the same thing as humans.

You got it backwards

>making a bunch of stupid exceptional rules just so Somalis and Mexicans end up pronouncing it the way they want

This letter confuses, disturbs, and frightens the Frenchie

>this triggers the burger brainlet

>his language uses two grammatical genders

>he can go to prison for suggesting that there are only two genders

euros?

To be fair, grammarical cases are absolutely shit

AN H SHOULD HAVE NO SOUND

t. brainlet

this

Yeah, how does this liberal 10000000 gender thing effect grammatical genders? Would a Parisian polygenderwhatever be pissed if you used Le?

The only country that come close to this level of retardation are English speaking pal

Your cancerous progressive thought hasnt really find its crowd here, we're fine.

>grammatical gender

Wow just today I was wondering how come the English language didn't have genders when latin, french, German and Greek all have them. Did they dumb down the language at some point?

>his """""""""""""'"language"""""""'"""""""" puts meaningless letters in words for no reason

yes
google old english

It cuts off liaisons and diphtongues

They literally did

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42073148

Unfortunately, mostly.
Cases are beautiful. Wish Swedish still had them.
English is constructed by and for brainlets.
There is some special butchery of the language to allow for it, at least in Spanish.
>latina (f)
>latino (m)
>latinx (hbtqxyz++)
We are close to abolishing them. Give it 50 years.

english literally does the same thing

don't forget latin@

>Cases are beautiful.
>DUUUUUDE LETS MAKE OUR LANGUAGE 20 TIMES HARDER WHEN WE COULD JUST SOLVE IT ALL WITH WORD ORDER WHICH WE ARE GOING TO USE ANYWAYS LOL
no

And everybody in the government and the Académie Française called it shit and its never going to be applied, your point being ?

> plough
> freighter
> peacock
> doubtlessly
> sheathe
> Wednesday
> knight
> swords

Cases add nuance. And we understand the concept already.

>till bords
>till sjöss
>till skogs
>hemmavid
Sounds better than
>vid bordet och använder det
>vid havet och seglar på det
>där skogen är
>vid där hemmet befinner sig

Only Wednesday and knight are irregular.

so English?

>his language doesn’t use animacy
why are old worlders so soulless?

abhorrent thread

Poles have that.

>All these europeans thinking their grammatical gender systems are difficult.
Allow me to introduce you to Hebrew.

Please do, shows your knowledge.

English being a braindead toddler-tier language is the reason why it became the global language.

Spanish is too hard for Americans to learn, and they will never EVER be able to master it as well as anyone can master English.

>yfw English isn't your native language

proto indo european had an animate / inanimate distinction iirc, so old worlders must have at least some soul.

>his language differentiates he and she instead of just one word for a 3rd party person
ughh

Is that some sort of reminiscence of their old slavic paganism via P.I.E religion like ?

Spanish is a literal brainlet language that doesn't have as many words or ways to describe something.

Sure thing, burgo.
You'll never learn how to conjugate verbs in Spanish.
You'll never learn the genders of every word.
You'll never learn how to use accents correctly.

Just give up. It's pointless. Stick to English like a good goy.

Spanish is literally less articulate than English. That's why mexicans always talk like children

El AmericANO señores jajaja

>Spanish
Pic related

>English
Run ran run

Wow lmao English is so deep and complex!

The Frenchie is right, cases are completely unnecessary and make things needlessly hard, only masochists like them.

I studied Latin and I can greatly appreciate that Italian forfeited the use of grammatical cases.

t. brainlet
i use over 10 cases

I know you spics are booty blasted at the truth but there's no need to be upset. At least you guys have words for concepts unlike African languages

>Cases add nuance.
yeah i bet you read a whole 2 pieces of poetry this year
stop larping

>this mad

>me in the top left

>in/on/at
>en

That's why you need more words to describe the same thing as you do in English. Mexicans literally talk like children. Literally using pero and Y 10 times in a sentence

There's no reliable way to determine gender of a noun if it doesn't end in ה, which is usually feminine except when it isn't, because fuck you.
Different plural suffixes: ים for masculine, ות for feminine, except when they switch it up because fuck you.
Of course, vowels in the noun change around a bunch when they become plural, because fuck you.
ספר sefer -> ספרים sfarim (books)
אם em -> אימהות imahot (mothers)
אבן even -> אבנים avanim (stones, which is feminine yet still uses ים for the plural, of course).
Like indo-european languages, adjectives agree with their nouns in gender, but also in definiteness: הספרים החדשים (hasfarim hachadashim) means "the new books," but literally is "the books the news"
And unlike indo-europeans languages, verbs also conjugate for gender; "he comes" is הוא בא (hu ba), but "she comes" is היא באה (hi ba'ah).
There's also the construct state, which is a noun case that essentially means "of," but it's also different between the two genders, and the masculine form has very few specific rules to make it that are consistently broken, so you pretty much just have to memorize two words for every masculine noun.

Of course it's also the best language, so I don't care.

better than using literally in every sentence

Truly pathetic, English native speakers will never know the joy of vonjugation and grammatical moods.

Sup Jose

>Implying French conjugation is difficult.

>be American
>using "like" 3 times per sentence

It really isnt, you just have to learn a lot. Which is a far cry from English conjugation which is extremely simple.

But, but, but but and but makes up the majority of a Spanish sentence

>his language

>a nyelve

>His language doesn't have 3 alphabets.
literal brainlet

>implying those are alphabets

Implying I didin't have to simplify the concept of syllabaries to the brainlets

>לשפתו יש נקודות

In a good language you can put more information into a sentence using grammar instead of long sentences. Three genders are actually helpful for that.

>his language isn't Finnish
WHY do people do this?

>implying that a more complex language is a badge of honour

unnecessary complications don't make you more clever. on the contrary

We have moods in English though.

His language souds like H*ngarian

Yeah because things for big brained people like math and physics like chaos and not consistent things, right?

>his """""language""""" doesn't have vowel harmony

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_English_creole_hypothesis

Debunked