Racial classification

>7/8ths white and 1/8th black=white

>1/8th Arab and 7/8ths white=white

>1/4th Asian and 3/4ths white=white

>1/4th Jew and 3/4ths white=white

>1/4th spic and 3/4ths white=white

Would you oppose these suggested classifications when establishing a "white" ethno state within the US?

the only one i would accept is partial Jews and maybe partial turks since they are so close to Europe but thats it. fuck spic, arab, asian and black DNA

Why do I get the funny feeling that you fall into one of these categories and feel the need for legitimization?

He might, but you have to admit, there needs to be an actual limit.

The first rule of /po/ is the one drop rule.

> Implying those kids will chimp out some day

>1/4th Jew and 3/4ths white=white
White according to nuremberg laws.
OP BTFO

>i would accept partial jews

AHAHHAHAHA

100% white = White
Everything else deported.

Dude doesn't look happy at all.

we aren't as generous as the Germans, look where it got them.

O N E D R O P
N
E

D
R
O
P

Senator Bilbo’s Warning: “If our buildings, our highways, and our railroads should be wrecked, we could rebuild them. If our cities should be destroyed, out of the very ruins we could erect newer and greater ones. Even if our armed might should be crushed, we could rear sons who would redeem our power. But if the blood of our White race should become corrupted and mingled with the blood of Africa, then the present greatness of the United States of America would be destroyed and all hope for civilization would be as impossible for a Negroid America as would be redemption and restoration of the Whiteman’s blood which had been mixed with that of the Negro.” (Senator Theodore G. Bilbo, of Mississippi in 1947)

No.

My rules:

>31/32nds white and 1/32nd black=white

>1/16th Arab and 15/16ths white=white

>1/16th Asian and 15/16ths white=white

>1/8th Ashkenazi Jew and 7/8ths white=white (this one is very arguable and depends on loyalty)

>1/16th spic and 15/16ths white=white (depends how much of a mongrel the spic is. Could require being as little as 1/32nd spic to qualify)

Actually, I wasn't strict enough with the black.

63/64 white and 1/64 black = white is my limit

This is a gorgeous family

Good luck finding anyone at this point. It all matters on how far back you look.

1964 there was a ban on miscegenation and prior and after were European immigrants.

Off topic, but if I were to pursue eugenics in the US, I wouldn't look at the race specifically, but mainly IQ (and maybe some personality traits, mental/physical health etc.)

Everyone with below 100 IQ is ought to not reproduce, which of course would mean that most of the black people would perish.

>average white is better than 80% of blacks

how fun, we can send you all the high iq negroes, I only care about race.

Sure, high IQ people are good for the society.

The high IQ negroes presumably have higher percentage of European blood, since we know American blacks are ~20% white on average.

good, nice to know some idiots will fall for this, gets rid of more negroes.

I would move Arab to 1/4th and Asian to 1/8th

Arabs are still Caucasians, many Iranians and Christian Arabs still look very much white.

One drop rule, we are not niggers who try to lure anyone into the blackness. pic related has a hot wife, I should admit.

t. Lebo cunt

t. Perti Kurikka

none of those ratios are white

I'm full Anglo I just recognise that some Arabs do look white

I'm glad rachel dolezal found a man to put up with her bullshit.

some men look like women. Your point?

>accept partial jews
>accept partial turks

Even if you're white, you're getting killed. We don't need your kind.

That the concept of a white race is a social construct that doesn't exist and changes definition depending on who you ask

No whites should get deported

High IQ people are bad for society.

This desu

Lebo confirmed. White = full European ancestry without a drop of non-European blood for 1000 years.

Does 7/8ths fine wine and 1/8th raw sewerage = fine wine?

Only Mediterraneans are white.

That's your personal definition. Are Albanians white then?

Show us your DNA results.

>dna results
>not inaccurate
Family records and skull measurement is sufficient.

Can i look into her eyes?

92% British Isles 6% Scandinavia, 2% Northern Europe

we know thats bullshit

dam you're an idiot and a troll

Alright, Sami-blooded Scandinavians are non-white.

You find me a Scandinavian that doesn't have Sami blood and I will show you a Spanish immigrant.

One drop rule, Tyrone.

Full blooded Albanians without Turkish or gypsy blood are white. They still a shit however.

European ancestry dating back at least 5 generations.

>You find me a Scandinavian that doesn't have Sami blood
Most of them.
>Sami blood
>>>/oven/

t. My wife's boyfriend says...

NOT
ONE
FUCKING
DROP

I'm not a fan of interracial breeding, it shows you don't love your race as much as another's.
This leaves you vulnerable to your children becoming ideologically confused and swept into society as another know nothing shit tier type

I think the one drop rule is dumb
an ethno state could be missing out on a hard working white person just because their great grandma/grandpa was a coalburner/oil driller

WHO CARES

>if you have to Ask...
You clearly failed the test

I think those with Caucasoid features could be assimilated such as Jews, Turks, and Arabs. But it's not a good idea to be mixing anyway.

Besides, white girls are best.

Black DNA is probably the hardest to "whiten". The Brazilians tried doing this, and well....look at Brazil. Even the smart blacks should stay within their race to try and improve the overall IQ.

I'm 1/16th non-White (NA) and it can be seen in my face. I definitely biologically stand out.

Hi I'm still posting, here's another map and strangely I can understand German quite naturally but it shows a distribution of pure looking races and then mixtures, which races do you think are the most dominant?

Literally none of those you posted are white. It's 1/8 jewish or 1/32 non white.

>southern italy
>greece
>white

Fuck Sup Forums, I'm sick of your stupid Rahowa shit.

>Jews, Turks, Arabs

Into the oven you go.

nono it gets better, it's not like any of these people can sit still. they get antsy for territorial expansions!

Look white act white

did someone say conquer some stuff?

You stupid faggot, you can't tell that by y-haplogroups. Fucking Chad is R1b dominant.

Oh so Chechens and Dagestanis are Nordics now. Okay. Fuck these Rassenkarte maps, just because they're in German doesn't mean they're accurate.

I think it would be tricky in America i read somewhere ALOT like more then half or even 80% of Americans have some native or negro blood. In europe its very very simple if your not of european decent dating back lets say ... 10 generations you gotta gtfo.

>tfw no qt mulatto gf/wife

1 drop of mud = mongrel.

Nothing short of purity is white.

a map of Europe from the renaissance period would probably be a lot less triggering

I am half Iranian and half German
I have green eyes, am 6'4", brown hair, and pale white skin. Often when I was a kid daycare centers would not let my father pick me up because they thought he was trying to kidnap me because I am not olive like him.

Am I white?

No.

Iranian and German you say?

That's Aryan af

What about Native Americans?

Are they Aryan?

Cyprus Hill

WEW thanks for the giggle m8

Prairyan

Not one drop of glue or its no longer origami? Pretty good rule desu senpai.

For the record: no I am not mixed race, I am a mix of European ethnicities. I was just curious about what the consensus on these classifications would be.

Seems mostly like RPing puritans. This is partially why white nationalism is seen as an absolute joke and had never accomplished anything in US history.

Disappointing to see that this generations WNs are destined to see the same failure.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

1 drop rule nigger

>low IQ detected

who is that

Ayy lmao

>All these "one drop rule" posters
I doubt anyone ITT is 100% white. Why don't you faggots look at how the Nazis did it?

Define "white". For that matter, define the rest of them.

You niggers are completely retarded. You're literally trying to make a subjective classification on top of subjective classifications.

Most Americans aren't fully white. They're usually at least 1/16th Native American or have African blood from slave owners mixing with slaves.

Spic and arab hybridized at those levels, possibly. Alot of spics are euro rape babies, and alot of arabs are white-ish. Blacks/crypto-jews/hapas absolutely not.

Would including these lightly mixed hybrids really make a difference in numbers though? Are there millions of quarter asians waiting to be considered white? I don't think this policy would really change much in the way numbers for an ethnostate base, its just relaxing standards because "muh diversity".

Jesus. Anyone that passes for white within a reasonable doubt should be considered white, really. You fuckers have no understanding that just because you have a nonwhite ancestor doesn't mean you have their genes. Ancestry =/= genes. That's why tests are not a reliable way of measuring whiteness. Y'all are why any race-based movement is trash. All you care about is your unchivalrous hate for nonwhites, with no regard for principles of Volk, culture, or collective identity. Government truly is for the few.

These are solid, though I'd say no to jews.

Exactly, Nazis didn't use the one drop rule. It was something like 1/8ths.

Exactly.

Black DNA is pretty obvious to spot, same with Chink DNA. The hair, eyes, and nose give it away so easily.

Yes and we have arbitrary laws for age of consent and other things.

Don't be a deconstructivist just because it's the easy way to seem above it all.

Of all the groups to be most lenient with, you choose the Jews? I'd say the most lenient groups should be East/central Asians (esp. for Slavs) and Iranians/some turks

>7/8ths white and 1/8th arab
>7/8ths white and 1/8th black
>equally "white"

Lmao you are literally comparing being 100% Caucasian to being 7/8ths Caucasian. These are in no way equal retard. A full-on Arab can look white if he's pale enough. A half or quarter Arab can easily appear White also.

Meme, every white person I know who has claimed NA blood to be a special snowflake has been BTFO by 23 and me. This includes my own mother.

It was a great day. Mostly german with a touch of snownigger that came to germany before the senpai left to burger land.

What in my case then

>grandfather (father's side) is Romandie (french speaking peoples of Switzerland)
>grandmother (father's side) Portuguese (no idea how much moor blood as she died way too young but judging by appearance she did have it)

>grandfather (mother's side) Italian (Tuscany)
>grandmother (mother's side) Amerindian (came from heavily segregated native tribe)

Let's say that a black man is a genius, scoring high on IQ tests and being an asset to science and research. We sterilize this Negro and keep him hidden, but he is allowed to work on his field of research.

Question:

Will he be kept as an exception? Do any other fellow NatSocs and White nationalists see the value in keeping certain Negroes that provide a distinct benefit towards White civilization?

>3/5ths of a man = black

Define genius.

130+ IQ, and has made significant contributions to science and his field of study.

You'd probably be fine. NatSoc is just as much about improving the race through eugenics as preserving it through racial consciousness. People don't understand what natsoc stands for at all. Just because you're an eigth nonwhite doesn't disqualify you from being a contributing member of society, esp. If u have a high IQ or something. Yknow?
Probably. As I said above, natsoc is just as much about improving the current race as keeping it whole.