How do we restore woman to her place in the home?

How do we restore woman to her place in the home?

t. MRA manlet that can't get women

stay cucked manlet

by making america great again.

build the wall outa the bones of the shitskins.

Do what I did. Start making a shit ton of money, and she'll find an excuse to never work again. Trust me, she will.

As soon as you have enough money, or you're making enough to support her. She'll gladly become a housewife.

The hard part is making sure she doesn't get fat.

Get a job that can support her

Yeah. I really guess I'm going to have to change my entire diet myself so she'll follow suit.

If you MAGA then soon automation will move most of us to the home, problem solved.

If you don't MAGA then the future generations will work the field for jewish masters ... so who cares.

While you're busy at work she's busy riding my dick. Enjoy paying vaginamony and your kids being raised by Consuela.

t. ElPoolBoy

Fuck her and not her brain.

Honestly OP, an EMP power attack to the grid will get them back in the kitchens.

I started talking about how I need to get in shape. It's only sorta true, but I do need to work on my squats.

She immediately picked up jogging again and went back to yoga.

Doubtful. When you have a loyal woman, you know it. The trick is to marry the one that seems genuinely head over heels for you. Women stay that way as long as you can provide for them and present yourself as a leader.

Male scarcity.

You cant put the smoke back in the cigarette...

How do we restore man to his place in the battlefield?

>believing you can turn it around
>falling for the vaginal jews
W E W
E
W

LOL TALL-FREAK

>making shit ton of money
impossible in todays economy

tall freak alert

haha enjoy being virgin

War

comfy

war is why they started working.

I have no problem with legirons.

It's fine for women to have careers or other interests, however taking care of her family should probably be 1st priority. There's such a thing as working part-time, my mother did lectures at university

Family planning is also important, having all your kids in short succession will allow you to dedicate a larger portion of your life towards your career, without sacrificing family

In today's economy, you need a really really well paying job in order to sustain multiple children, a stay at home mom and a house, without living check-to-check like some plebeian

Paid (although perhaps not a full salary) mother's leave from work also helps to promote intelligent women with careers to have more children, although I suspect that edgy American ancaps in this thread who solely care about making as much money as possible won't like that idea

this man knows.

>How do we restore woman to her place in the home?

You don't. Let her decide where her place is. Self-determination is a human right.