Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/865719042442645504
welcometotwinpeaks.com/event/twin-peaks-world-premiere/
youtube.com/watch?v=b1yLmiOlxvw
youtube.com/watch?v=8bAIjzeymyU
youtube.com/watch?v=NrCqtb5S8Ow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JUST

How come showtime doesn't have an analog to HBO go? Just moved out of my house so I'm disappointed I can't watch this as soon as it airs

who was the redhead that everybody was drooling over?

>twin peaks general
>OP image has nothing to do with Twin Peaks

The normies are trying way too hard now. It would honestly have made more sense if you chose Mulholland Drive, but of course a normie like yourself wouldn't know why ;)

6 minutes until the live red carpet premiere, people!!

In the new series? Jane Levy?

Nah man

twitter.com/SHO_TwinPeaks/status/865719042442645504

our guy

I don't understand, does the retarded OP want to discuss Lynch or Twin Peaks?

>nothing to do with Twin Peaks

It's set in the same universe

gersten hayward

Meant for

forgive him, he's obviously a neet who has yet to fully discover Lynch's filmography

no the one that married the old man. not the cute little ginger.

Lynch is not a divisible entity

It's amazing how fast the normies/redditors are flocking to these threads now. A few months ago you'd start a Lynch/Twin Peaks thread and it'd get pruned with at most 5 replies.

Lost Highway > Mulholland Drive > Fire Walk With Me > Blue Velvet > The Straight Story > Inland Empire > Eraserhead > Wild at Heart > Dune

I have a top 3 films for Lynch, and I can't decide among them, so I rank them equally:
Blue Velvet
Lost Highway
Mulholland Drive

That and Twin Peaks is to me his legacy, and a towering legacy it is. He has the most unique and identifiable identity as a filmmaker.

I can't really understand how the new season will follow.

I liked twin peaks a lot, watched it years ago.

I just watched FWWM a few minutes ago. It was quite fucking trippy. I'm really stupid and incapable of comprehending half of it.

you're the worst poster here, kys

dude i freaking love twin peaks it's so damn random lol

le epic dancing dwarf man... fucking based

Lana Budding AKA Teen Witch AKA Blake Lively's sister

>thread about a show just about to start gets more visitors than a thread about a show that is a while off premiering

Really makes you think

So I'm downloading Q2 fanedit of FWWM, I noticed there's more fan edits out there

The question is should I bother with them? I already have FWWN original and The Missing Pieces and I don't know what to do

Have you seen his films? I expect the new season to be similar to FWWM / Lost Highway / Mulholland Drive, and probably not quite as elliptical as Inland Empire.

Comfyfags are going to get blown the fuck out.

>the reddit general train still continues

Fuck off. If you have something to say about the show then think about it and post it, don't continue to make these asinine generals you fucking redditors.

AAAAI DONT KNOW ANYTHING

if you have fwwm and the missing pieces why are you downloadan a fanedit

Eraserhead > Lost Highway > Fire Walk With Me > Mulholland Drive > Inland Empire > Blue Velvet > Wild at Heart > The Elephant Man > The Straight Story > Dune

Stream?

yeah thats her. thanks.

If you haven't seen FWWM then that should be watched on it's own first, then watch The Missing Pieces for the sake of completion. If you have already seen FWWM then feel free to watch the edit although in my opinion it's inferior to the original.

If you have seen FWWM and Missing Pieces there is no need to search for any other crap out there. Didn't you like FWWM? What exactly are you trying to get out of it, normie?

No

>film that lynch edited
>film that autists edited

But see that is the point. How can you comprehend a dream? It has a different logic. Lynch is brilliant because he really is the first filmmaker to capture the feeling of having a dream. Once you view his films as somewhere between waking consciousness (lucidity) and complete dreamstate (fugue), then you will begin to understand.

based david dastmalchian

>i'm a normie who hasn't seen anything by lynch except FWWM and Eraserhead
>let me list all of these films that I googled in order to convince you otherwise

I intend to. It's just weird, I get a similar feeling to lucid dreaming. Is the man trying to recreate that?

>he really is the first filmmaker to capture the feeling of having a dream
oh come off it

There has already been a trump joke at the premiere

live stream

get in or youll miss belushi sperging about MUH DRUMPF

yes

Huh. What

Any streams? Sounds exciting.

>He considers himself a Twin Peaks fan
>He hasn't seen Lynch's entire filmography

You are not caught up until you have seen everything including The Straight Story and Dune.

is Belushi drunk?

can you name another? or are you just not accustomed to having conversations with people without using memes, google, wikipedia, or images?

lick my balls
;)

>Hi Mark Frost here! I hope you enjoy the new season, it's been 27 years since we first premiered on ABC. I can't wait for you to see it! Oh and also fuck trump ahee hee

What did he mean by this?

Well, basically I really had that feeling at the scene with cooper looking at himself being recorded. I have had similar dreams before.

Oh there it is, nice!

B I G

E D

Big Ed

what about Showtime Anytime?

Is there any way to turn off the instagram notifications?

thread theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1yLmiOlxvw

Make a reference to the last thread next time OP

Silent film in general is incredibly dream like, German Expressionism in particular and Maya Deren who Lynch is greatly influenced by.

It was the introduction of sound that made film become straightforward and 'logical'.

Nice try, nigger. I've seen all of these and the majority of his short films as well. I re-watched Eraserhead this evening and it is still my favorite of his.

this interviewer is great

Large Edward

Fuck off reddit. Who gives a fucking shit.

They should have ended the second season here
youtube.com/watch?v=8bAIjzeymyU

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

He's a Big Guy

um no think again sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=NrCqtb5S8Ow

COOPER

Agent Cooper, I'm BOB

Sheryl is the best actress in TP

Kyle is such a nerd

Already got it mate thanks! But it's slow as hell... does anyone here also have that problem?

Definitive Lynch film rankings
>Eraserhead
>FWWM
>Mulholland Drive
>Blue Velvet
>Lost Highway
>The Elephant Man
>Wild at Heart
>Inland Empire
>The Straight Story
>Dune

>The Straight Story
Fuck, I haven't seen this yet.

There's still time.

Also this seems like the thread to bring up that while I love Lynch's work, I'm often troubled by his films' treatment of women and lack of strong female characters. Can anyone point me to some good feminist analysis of Lynch?

nope, just your 3rd world internet connection

By far. Her performance in FWWM is phenomenal.

dumb millennial interviewer with his fucking skinny jeans. wasn't even alive when Twin Peaks aired.

His best film is Eraserhead

Elephant Man, Mulholland Dr., Blue Velvet, and Straight Story are all also better than lost highway

hi Sup Forums

Wow that Red Room is obviously CGI.

Inland Empire and FWWM are his best by far, imo.

he's asking really good questions. fuck off

Bless you, you are an angel.

>just remembered that Leo let the Major go

Was he a good guy?

NOT NOSTALGIA BAITING

BASED AS FUCK

It's sort of deceptive to put IE low on my list, I should've stated everything above Dune is at the very least a 7. I really like IE a lot but I could never quite to get into it as much as some other people, it's quality nightmare fuel though,

KYLE CONFIRMED IT'S NOT A NOSTALGIC RETURN

BONSAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>black lodge known as hollywood
this dude is gonna be dead within the week

kino konfirmed

kyle went for the handshake too late

I saw that.

"This is not a nostalgic return to Twin Peaks, this is something else" - Kyle MacLachlan

Are we going to have Twin Peaks threads four times daily now that Jay said he likes Twin Peaks a lot?

DAMON

>Sarah Paxton

who dis be?

WE INLAND EMPIRE NOW

Mulholland Dr. > Inland Empire > Wild at Heart > Blue Velvet > Lost Highway > Elephant Man > Eraserhead > The Straight Story > Fire Walk With Me > Dune

That's it for me, :D

I think it has more to do with the fact that the new season is going to start airing tomorrow dumbfuck