Did you guys catch Louis Cks new special?

Did you guys catch Louis Cks new special?

It was probably his worst special of all time--I didn't laugh hysterically like I usually do...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0
youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM&ab_channel=TeamCoco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why does he wear the suit?

I don't know, and I always thought he hated wearing suits...

i agree! there was not nearly enough BBC.

I liked the joke about cuckolding.

the whole thing where he broke up a white couple in the front row and then forced a gangbang on the woman while the guy watched was really weird

Seriously my dudes?

>The joke about him coming home early and his wife had already started her interracial gangbang without him
>He said a man deserves his dinner when they come home from work as he sipped cum from a used condom on stage

But he only did the joke after the crowd chanted for it. He's become a jukebox or a cuckbox if you will. It happens to alot of comedians.

>my dudes
I've been seeing this pop term pop up more often than usual lately.
What gives? Is it Reddit?

Yes user I did watched it.

And yes, it wasnt as good as it was before, same with the show before this one. He's doing too many impressions imo, in the first shows he would just tell stuff that happened to him in a funny way, now he just makes "funny" voices and goes on and on about stuff

Are they really "specials" these days when Netflix/hulu/some other bullshit streaming service releases 10 a week? 9 of which are some no name faggot.

I take it you've never watched any of his stand up?

youtube.com/watch?v=_8Xpku9vmD0

He needs new material. He's been talking about cuckolding for almost 6 years now.

I don't care for Louis, but I caught Norm Macdonald's new special and thought it was probably his worst recorded appearance of all time. I didn't laugh out loud like I pretty much always do with Norm (and he's the *only* standup that can actually make me lol). Fucking disappointing.

How did the "Louis CK is a cuck" meme start?

louis ck is not funny

>implying the Magic Mike/being gay combined with the kissing dick part wasn't 11/10

He started talking about his wife's bull. And how much he loves to "clean" her up afterwards. Really disturbing stuff.

autistic gay fedora shit on Sup Forums and reddit

The first time I heard the "my wife's son" bit I thought it was funny but he's turning into Jeff Foxworthy at this point.
>if your wife sleeps alone in a king size and you overhear the trainer "stretching her hamstrings" at 2 am, your wife's son might be a redneck

youtube.com/watch?v=MFOkBnYGfIM&ab_channel=TeamCoco

He truly is the Amy Schumer of cuck comedy

Louis CK is a cuck but his segue commentary into the Magic Mike bit was a nuke.

>For those of you watching this on video many years from now, Magic Mike was a movie about male strippers starring Matthew McConaughey and Channing Tatum
>And it was a very different country when it was made from whatever you're watching
>But anyway, we had a whole other thing going on
>This building's not here anymore
>But your watching it on a dusty thing and it's all rubble, and you're watching this, I don't know why you're watching this out of everything
>But when things were real easy, we made movies like Magic Mike, it's just a nice movie about men who strip

That he can openly joke about, and people acknowledge and laugh at, the fact that we're sating hedonistic thirst during the fleeting stage of decade of an empire in decline is very eerie. He taps into the unspoken, subterranean current of selfish shortsightedness in culture we know will wrought destruction, and there's understanding. Comprehension of the premise, validation of the view, resigned and cavalier acceptance of the consequences that are all but a forgone conclusion at this point.

Because his humor soured into nu-male patheticness after a few years and all of us felt it.
Also, his last name is CK. Fill in the blanks.

Superior comedian coming through

Honestly he's getting pretty predictable, he does the same act where he brings out the bull to inseminate the white virgin every show.

Cuckolding is a male fantasy and it wouldn't suprise me if he has made it his own. Psychologically it's where you become convinced that your own short commings make you unsuitable to be with a partner and fantasize about someone you perceive as inferior getting your partner. It generally is accompanied by rage but that's pretty much the point.

Dave Chapelle's was way better

Dave Chapelles' (both of em) are the funniest stand-up specials I've seen in fucking years

Beautiful post. Thanks user.

>Dave Chappelle
>Open SJW
>Took university courses in black victimology
>is not funny anymore

Yeah, he sure made a surging come back to the comedy scene!

wtf is this 14yo deep shit?

STOP bullying Louis

Louis hasn't been the same since he took that hiatus after season 3. I seriously used to love his material - he used to not be so obnoxious.

Agree, i laugh to it a lot, start with "sooo... what i think about abortion", brilliant idea. I would rank it at the bottom of his shows tho. He always put a great show.

dave chapelles new special sucks. michael che does dave chapelles comedy better than dave chapelle these days