Deadliest Catch Star & Child Sex Abuse Allegations

radaronline.com/videos/sig-hansen-sex-abuse-scandal-daughter-bullied-stalked-claims/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0xKLZ7iZZCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw my parents love this show

tbph I used to love it too.
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

whats the problem? i thought science proved this was normal?

oh god not cig

>sex with a 2 year old
>normal
Please kill yourself.

>“I heard Melissa say she needed a Band-Aid for her butt,” her grandmother Jean wrote in one police statement. “She told me ‘Daddy has a weenie on his tummy. Daddy hurt my butt right here.'”

“The fact is, decades ago I was exonerated of these allegations after a full court trial. My ex-wife Lisa took me – and worst of all, my parents – to court for this back in 1990, making these baseless claims. We were fully exonerated after a prosecuting attorney, a judge, court-appointed experts, a guardian ad litem and team of other child experts all agreed that these claims were pure fiction. I cooperated 100 percent, including taking a polygraph test that also confirmed my innocence.”

sounds like bullshit to me
Mom already tried to use this against him once, now they're trying it again to get money..

I bet she'll be a huge slut obsessed with older men by the time she is 16. I'll bet she wear tons of black eye liner and she'll play the moody dour card.

Mmmmmm, she's gonna be great for the market.

>exonerated
>putting faith in the justice system
>who is Lawerence E King Jr?
>who is Michael Aquino?
>who is Robert H. Richards?
>who is Jeffrey Epstein?
>who is Laura Silsby?

FUCKING KEK!!!!!!!!!

>mfw I get send nudes occasionally from a girl who is EXACTLY like this

>that makes everyone guilty because a few people got away
spoken just like a child

>a few people
You realize this list could circle the Earth right?

Polygraph machines are incredibly accurate unless someone has trained to beat them.

Trusting women ever.

No they're not, at best they measure how nervous you are, which you might just be anyway being hooked up to a machine while being interrogated by the police.

It's an interrogation tool that requires the participant to believe that it's a magic box that can really tell a lie. The cop hears an answer they don't like and tell them the machine says it's a lie. Guy hooked up to the machine thinks he's been found out and confesses, thinking coming clean will help him. It's just an exploit of human nature.

Reminder

Wait, the daughter who wants to do what he does?

Sup Forums will defend this.

No, she's from a former marriage.

she was asking for it

>broscience 101

If true, this news makes me genuinely sad.

>1920's pseudoscience

me too famalam, better tell em

That's pretty fucked up, man.

i refuse to believe this! but if true he's a sick fuck

this is completely wrong

If I've learnt one thing over the past few months, it's that nothing is beyond the realms of possibility.
What would compel a young child to make this shit up?

The intro is kino
youtube.com/watch?v=0xKLZ7iZZCs

>like it's never happened before

And that makes it okay...

The original one was with zombie sig.

I AM A COWBOY
ON A STEEL HORSE I RIDE
WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE

Say it ain't so.