Snowden 2.0

forum sliding is off the charts

is this it?

>Dutchbro posts on Sup Forums that he has info regarding Royal Dutch Shell oil company and ties to ISIS and the U.S.
>At the Iranian embassy, contacted Iran with potential info
>Iran sending a plane over to come get him
>Basically pic related is what's been dug up so far

###Sup Forums Archived threads###
###Sup Forums Archived threads###

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LY03Z
wikispooks.com/wiki/Operation_Gladio/B)
archive.is/gkUID
vocaroo.com/i/s0MjYwWUQF3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>cuadruple 2 thread
archive.is/LY03Z

We don't really have much to work on...

Bumping for potential also post in threads with more ppl in it so that this gets attention

Lol did you seriously save and repost the thumbnail instead of the real image you dumb ass motherfucker

>pic4ants

This is getting slid hard on both chans. Here's a post from the other chan:

Interesting point of corraborating evidence. The whistleblower involved in revealing Operation Gladio B (wikispooks.com/wiki/Operation_Gladio/B) which linked CIA to radical Islamist movements said that FBI reliably traced terrorist links back to Turkey and Netherlands before being cutoff by CIA.
So CIA using Dutch Royal Shell to funnel money to ISIS makes sense.
Background Quote: "It was exposed by FBI whistleblower, Sibel Edmonds, who revealed "Operation Gladio B" as an FBI codename adopted in 1997 for ongoing relations between US intelligence, the Pentagon and Al Qaeda.[1] Daniel Ellsberg has stated that Edmonds possesses information "far more explosive than the Pentagon Papers".[2] She has stated that 9-11 was a Gladio/B Operation[2] and summarizes the objective of Gladio B as: "

Its in the archive.is link he posted

The thing is, this isn't actually that surprising.

Fucked up as hell yes, but surprising no.

We already know the state department has been funding the FSA even though they have known connections to ISIS and coordinate their attacks on Assad with ISIS.

We took out Quaddafi allowing ISIS to gain control of oil fields in the first place.

Is it really that big a leap to go from there to us actually paying ISIS

Yes we do, its in the old thread and on other chans, keep bumping.

Get ready for my fellow leafs to come waddling in with their CIA cheques and their keyboards furiously tapping out accusations of conspiracy theories.

lol I was the guy who posted that false exif data and did the biggest leafpost this year

Nah, they're the ones promoting all the shitty jew and trump threads right now to bury this.

Get this shitposting off Sup Forums - NOT POLITICS

where are the mods?

hey fuck off we're running this thread right now what are you doing?

Warning: A lot of posts in these threads are coming from Legoland, The Company, Liberty Crossing and The Aquarium.

This is UMBRA GAMMA 5 EYES.

sorry for that

cunt

>mfw i realize I don't know how to do it

Follow up
archive.is/gkUID

Fucking LARPers

Go away shill

FULL SUMMARY

this is only getting slid because NOTHING IS HAPPENING

Why would RDS need ties with ISIS. They already sell direct to Turkey.

>I'm in Tehran
>DUTCH ID

How stupid are you?

submit to C***ICOM for review. Tag US,AUS,UK only.
Send conf.

>submit to C***ICOM for review. Tag US,AUS,UK only.
>Send conf.

Roleplay/10

→ →

→ →

→ →

>→ → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → → →→ → → → → → → →

I fucking told you. I was that aussie telling you not to mock the happenings.

Always screen cap, even if it seems ridiculous you're an idiot to not at least give it a moment to investigate.

btw you young happeningfags are so gullible, I posed as CIA for a few posts, and deliberately made my job sound as boring as possible.

>explain spurdo is now a meme

you guys just want to believe. you would have been bernie bots if you hadn't heard about Sup Forums on the news in 2009.

A bunch of BS threads keep popping up whenever these threads appear.

Bump

/10?

bump

Bump

I had all of /k/ thinking I was in Syria with modified EXIF data back in 2013. If you put a gps changing app on your phone, you don't even need to bother entering numbers, just drag a pin on a map, save a picture, bam.

You guys keep forgetting that you are on the ultimate troll website for shenanigans, despite how desperate and pathetic the younger and newer members are to swallow everything

moon for interest

i have no idea wtf is going on in this thread.

some one put together a txt file and upload it to totse.

haha, remember totse?

>th-this can't be f-faked
>a drug adict on my hugbox said
>IT MUST BE TRUE

How stupid are you?

Nothing is going on besides a bunch of autists actually listening to a dutch """""person"""""

sage

>tfw you're shillin like a villain and you just won't stop

bump

Could somebody summarize what "happening" is happening? I checked the threads, can't really make sense of the general theme. Something about the Dutch and the Iranians?

dohohoh i'm sure you're that legendary memester
thanks for gracing us with your presence oh intellectual one

anyone still on the radio ?

so far, from what I gather.

The United States funded terrorism. Again.

Am I... Are we... Are we supposed to act surprised or... or do we just... upload pictures of guns and a list of names?

>:3

i am in fact a paid shitposter and shill...

for troll.army

>what is VPN/SSH/VNC/Telnet/Remote PC
How stupid are you?

no need. we already verified activity is higher than normal. can't decode it so what's the point

wouldn't it be stupid to assume that i could in any way quantify that being as stupid as you imply I am?

How I get paid? I need to make $4 tonight. ASAP.

OTHER NLSNOWDEN THREAD JUST GOT FRAGGED

pol has mods in the middle east moderating this board, no surprise

wtf I hate the US now

No excuses

Bump.

Trump Bump

bumb for interest

bump

>pic related
>it's a thumbnail
fucking kill yourself with this fake bullshit
>mm-m-m-m-uh shills

how can you make threads all fucking day with no fucking proof. like do you ever get fucking tired?

BUMP I WILL BUMP FOR YOU MEX BRO

>the patriot FBI and the globalist CIA will go at it in your lifetime
>Based FBI will win

Can't wait tbqh

Unusual SKYKING at 0301z :Code Phrase "EAGLES" instead of usual alphanumerics.

>how can you make threads all fucking day with no fucking proof. like do you ever get fucking tired?

Who cares? Is it disturbing you see this thread in the ocean of shitposting?

I don't understand people who get so angry about shit like this, yes 99% of them are bullshit, but it doesn't mean they aren't more interesting then the endless bait threads.

Grow up and ignore it if it 'triggers' you so much, you whiny faggot.

>this isn't Sup Forums or /x/
now be a good boy if you want timtams

REMINDER THAT THE PREVIOUS THREAD WAS DELETED

IGNORE THE SHILLS

BUMP

PIC RELATED IS ME AND MY BITCH

WHAT WOULD JOHN THINK OF THIS SHILLING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

FBI is a big guy

>>this isn't Sup Forums or /x/

Nice answer dumb cunt, this has nothing to do with politics does it schlomo?

Low Energy Shilling m8

I wonder if being a shill is a viable career path or a dead end job.

What does a Shill Supervisor do? Who does he report to?

We have to know. We have to dig deeper.

Bumped!

Send this shit to alternate news media to investigate further

MSM would just shit on this and do nothing

THIS NEEDS TO GET OUT TO THE PUBLIC ASAP

>Do we know if whistleblower from toothpaste land is still alive after releasing info???

lmao front page is +80% one-liner statements/questions with an unrelated or provocative image.
Shills on full-force. Bump for justice.

>refresh shilling thread
>404

This fucking retard seriously save and post a fucking thumbnail
This is why we need a fucking wall

Quantify.
Your stupid

My thoughts exactly.

There's not such fucking thing as sliding. There IS an influx of newfags from Reddit posting le epik trole threads though like "lol Sup Forums is le satire" and "I made an image with uncited opinion text Sup Forums BTFO le lol!!!"
Fuck em all.

No word on whether he is alive. Cripple chan's authentication system took a DDOS attack shortly after their megathread was posted. Just FYI.

any updates? don't want to go to cripple chan

You're naive. (or a shill)

>you're just ignorant!

>There's not such fucking thing as sliding

Usually I would agree but there is a massive amount of garbage threads up right now, they're sliding or we're being raided.

The last thread was full of shills trying to discredit 8Ch and then it was nuked.

I'm seeing it too, bumping

Keep the truth alive.

Bump.

>thanks to intense forum sliding perpetrated by Stormfront's raiding board Swarmfront, which is dedicated to 'red pilling' Reddit and Sup Forums.[3] Forum sliding is a form of faux grass roots activism where people try to make it appear like an opinion is really popular.
Stormweenies do it to push their agenda, and basically, why am I trying to argue with stupid?

It's not sliding it is literally le epic troling from social media kids.
There was a thread the other day where some fag found an advertisement to come teach us how to be tolerant. And plus it's summer so there's probably a lot of underaged b&s shilling the shit their parents, teachers, and favorite bloggers spew at them.
At worst this is a good opportunity to redpill some niggers but I am hating those garbage fucking threads.

Oh and the hate for 8chun stems from the massive shilling campaign Hotwheels and co performed when it started up. I guess butthurt niggers that are still here care about that shit and don't appreciate the entertainment that can be found in places such as /cow/
Oh hi Sequoia it's been a few years

Dutchbro said to keep an ear on shortwaves, as there should be unusual/big activity going on there.

Keep focused on these

Also unusual activity was recored at 0301 just a few minute ago

>random pic

HE WOULD THINK IT WAS CASH

>Sequoia
n o t
a n
a r g u m e n t

That and the derision cripchan has towards truechan. It's not our fault they're a bunch of chicken littles who had never seen a board get trolled before.

8chack Sup Forums is indeed full of chicken littles, cannot disagree with you

Yeah... I posted that...

And it's 11175USB nor 1175

it was the only smart thing I'd witnessed moot do in real time.

he got the activism obsessed newfags to self deport and all he had to do was put a dancing robot and a cuckolding princess audio on Sup Forums and fiddle with wordfilters.

bump for no shills

Hello division shills, you guys are smarter than your average shills,how much do you do it for?

One hotpocket? Two?

>user plagiarizes user for (You)'s
Yeah bro just trying to share info between threads
Here, have one of my (You)'s as compensation

So we own the oil fuck yeah

No one needs to shill division, go mention on 8pol that you even READ truepol and watch what happens. Or link here and watch them all act like it has cooties and they can't even click it

>0.2$ added to your acct
Basically its ties between Isis and the US but now theres evidence, this is huge, just look at the shilling in every thread