God is a woman and she's black

How is this not cultural appropriation, libshits?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2GL0curpDE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WEZ

Wrong board friendo

>it's a thing blacks wont care about but will be praised by libcucks

It is cultural appropriation by their own infantile attempts at logic. But by our logic it isn't, it's just experimental art, albeit cheap and tacky. If a black women drank gasoline and farted over their mother before light a match, the liberals would say it was "stunning". That's why black people hate liberals more than they hate Nazis.

I hate how they act like this means anything.

WE

>blacks can't create a single new thing worth mentioning so they cling to the old creations of other races and then repaint them or claim them as their own

this is insufferable retardation
>it is stunning
my ass

Dude back in the 1950's the KKK and literally anything that could stand as a proxy for your dad would come and hunt your ass down for this shit!!!

Think of how far we have peogressed!?

And then they have the gall to claim whites have no culture.

WUZ

KANGS

Jazz

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

KWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

black women are 6 times more likely to have an STD than white women

>made fifty years ago

how is it cultural appropriation?

Am I supposed to be angry? There have been a billion different renditions of that painting. How is one more a problem? Oh wait identity politics, uhhhh KEK KEK KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Still influences music to this day

Not to mention rock 'n' roll.

It kinda makes me barf seeing these marriot adds with the 2 negresses

What does that have to do with this post you idiot? T

how did you make it so perfect

>blacks invent rock n roll
>whites perfect it

>whites make painting
>black redraws it but in no way makes it better or unique

>whites make painting

t. Tommy Sotomayor

WE WUZ MICHELANGELO AND SHIIIEEET
>being less creative and visually striking than a throwaway prop for a WWE segment

That's not stunning at all.

>implying that wasn't the natural progression of music
hell, improv can be traced back to baroque music

Besides, there were enough white folks doing jazz at the same time as blacks that you can't really pin the style on one race

Plenty of original black artists out there. Their art work won't go viral as a piece like this

>Italians
>white
user.
please, user.

WUZ IMITATING LIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=2GL0curpDE8

You can trace the influence that resulted in jazz all the way back to the slave trade. It also involved white influences, but it was black people who took those influences with their own and made the music that would progress into jazz, rock, and blues.

pisses me off to no end

Show me some?

>nigger learnt computers

Is this accurate?

Still just looks like a brain to me. A darker brain and that's about it.