One day until FOORISH SAMURAI gets a bad ending

>One day until FOORISH SAMURAI gets a bad ending
WHAT A JOY
DUP DUP UH UH

It'll be an hour long special with all his friends, the scotsman etc teaming up and fighting Aku then Jack and Ashi go back in time. They might even go as far as having Ashi kill Aku or some shit.

Still gonna watch it though

>hour long special
only liberal propaganda garbage programs get this much love
sorry

how many of them do you think are going to kick the bucket
personally I think jack will not go back to past

JUST

I feel connected with you
I doubt ashi will kill aku tho

this is what will happen
>Socottsman and the arm of Scotthick daughters come to rescue Jack
>casualties happening left and right
>Jack is freed somehow
>Him and Ashi kill Aku
>Ashi vanished away (muh Nia)
>Jack realizes that Aku was saying the truth and there are no portals left
>He instead becomes the King trying to make the best of the world

I don't think he will get to go back in time. We have seen plenty of evidence of the far future, and it involves no change in the timeline of Aku coming to power. Like when we see the Spartans at the end of that episode, or when future Jack and the blue guardian don't let Jack through the portal.

If it's shit we'll always still have the true final episode.

Nope. This is what will happen. Screencap this.

>Jack is taken away and shackled in Akus lair
>Ashi slowly starts to gain control over the Aku control, slowly throughout the episode she can start moving on her own
>The Scotsmans Ghost and his daughters have ammassed and army consisting of every ally Jack has ever had (The Woolies, Spartans, Archers, Ravers, etc) and make a full storm against Akus palace
>Ashi is sent out to fight them and has an internal conflict where she finally takes control and turns against Aku, only having a small amount of his influence (the black on her body is only a few smudges by the end of it)
>They free Jack, who strikes the final blow and kills Aku once and for all
>Ashi, with the last of Akus power, tears open a portal in time
>Jack looks at the portal, and then looks at the army of allies and friends hes amassed over the course of his adventures and realizes that goig back would erase everyone and everything from this timeline including Ashi
>He stays in the future with Ashi and his friends by his side

>actually thinking final episode will air tomorrow
It's already been leaked that s03e02 Rick and Morty will air instead like they did on April Fool's

Or Jack takes all his future homeboys back in time and they bring all the advanced tech and good-willed people thousands of years in the past to build a utopia and nobody gets killed.

What if the portal spawns in a random place like miles in the air, and they jump through and fall to their death

You think that's what will happen? You're a monster

Fuck, didnt even think about Ashi being able to rip time portals open

Didn't Gendy say it was going to be a bittersweet ending? Not enough bitterness.

ya'll haven't figured out that Ashi has to die if Aku dies?

She is literally part Aku. When jack kills Aku, she dies too.

Good. Females are trash anyway. She deserves it

>Jack can't save his loved ones without killing more loved ones
>Can never return home and has to make a new home
>Will never see his mother and father amd introduce Ashi
>Millions still suffered and died as slaves under Aku

Literally the definition of bittersweet. Jack cant save the past or his parents but makes the best of his future

Yeah, I guess he can see a reflection of his parents and his past home on the portal while his friends stand by for that bittersweet effect. I still think Ashi will get BTFO along with Aku however.

>Samurai Kino ends in 24 hours

It hurts because this is probably the only show from my childhood that'll ever comeback and be done any justice. If they ever remake Recess or Dexters Lab or Cow and Chicken or whatever we all know it'll be complete shit

I DONT WANT IT TO END

Not necessarily. Ashi isnt literally part of Aku, shes also still a human. Maybe killing Aku will free Ashi from that black stuff and make Jack a mortal again

Aku literally said she was apart of him you sperg

Why do people still think the prophecy is some unchangeable thing? Especially with time travel. It was a vision of the future for that moment, with that portal gone the prophecy is gone too

>Jack looks at the portal, and then looks at the army of allies and friends hes amassed over the course of his adventures and realizes that goig back would erase everyone and everything from this timeline including Ashi
>He stays in the future with Ashi and his friends by his side

This will be a conflict in the end, but the twist is that Jack makes the sacrifice of going back to the past and erasing all of them.

>The 20th of May 2017 will be the last time you'll ever see a new Samurai Jack episode

Why even live?

There are never consistent rules with time travel. One franchise can do thing a completely different way because it's time travel and nobody can guarantee how it would work.

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed unspeakable blue balls. upon a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword . Before he was able to obtain release, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my cockblocking is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!