HAPPENING GET IN QUICK

Looks at all this sliding, you guys are being shilled to oblivion.
Go on 8ch Sup Forums and see whats happening everyone is going insane, dutch bro is in Tehran right now looks like America has bought Oil from ISIS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_FTHXgmzURM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>8ch
why would i go to a dead reddit site?

>8ch
Fuck you

.t shill
GET OUT JIDF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mods are going to perm ban him for trying to encourage political discussion, welcome to 8ch

This
fuck off to your safe space 8fagger

>America has bought Oil from ISIS
>america
you mean turkey

Cucks everybody.

Is that what mixed women look like?

Dayum

This the same guy that was here yesterday?

Who is dutch guy?

This its ban central at that safe space 4 fags

I was wondering what the fate was of NLSnowden

They already slid threads about this i'm suprised this is still #1 page.
We have to let the public see this don't fall into despair brothers.
Some, not important right now.

I remember that guy. I went to bed because I thought it was some guy taking a piss on my face, or whatever those brits say.

>33 active uses on 8 ch Sup Forums

The fuck do you guys do? all talk in the same thread?

I'll help by bumping.

You stick out like a sore thumb.

People aren't talking about it beccause there really isn't much to "do" about it, other than to accept that isis may be working with shell and that no media would pick up a story leaked on Sup Forums. If this user wanted people to find out aobut this, he should have leaked it to somewhere besides a cantonese paper folding bulletin board.

We gotta show this to the public my man thanks.

tl;dr

>Dutchbro posts on 4/pol/ that he has info regarding Royal Dutch Shell oil company and ties to ISIS and the U.S.

>At the Iranian embassy, contacted Iran with potential info

>Iran sending a plane over to come get him

>Basically pic related is what's been dug up so far

Trump Bump

Why would I go to that le sekret klub site that couldn't handle a bit of moot banter?

It could be a double ruse

>that moment when you realize that the EXIF data was purposefully edited to convey information pertinent to the conspiracy
>that moment afterwards where you feel like an idiot because you didn't realize it sooner

bump

BUMP THREAD REEEEEEEEE THIS IS A BIG HAPPENING

Where do I post things like this? Obama's twitter? Hannity's? Milo? I think I'd get more views at Kim Kardashian

Also, prepare for the return of Agent Zika and the Brazilian Slide

>going on cripplechan
no thanks

Sup Forums is always right.

What does Shell have to do with Ras Gas?

That's a joint venture of Qatar and ExxonMobil.

Explain more. As I may more may not have done some contract work with them.

>8ch

SHILLS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really hope your shitskins are roleplaying because if you think this is a legitimate attempt at a psyop you need to fuck off back to where you came from

There's a Shell Gas-to-Liquid refinery right by the RasGas facility. Might be a connection?

You're the best my man.

#OPShellshock

The 8ch thread is fucking SPOOKY

Did hotwheels die yet?

Hmm. Let me see. Facility built in Qatar is the main LNG facility but from my understanding with dip in oil the facility (largest in world and brand spanking new) has cut production considerably. I have some calls to make.

If this stuff happens I will suck a Sup Forumss dick

>implying anyone cares about Sup Forumseddit-chan
kek'd my friend

LEAVE KIKE

WHATS GOING ON
SOMEONE TELL ME
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Take off your tinfoil guy fawkes mask and shove it directly up your pasty shapeless ass please. This is autism, not a happening.

Iran and America have been battling ISIS together in Iraq. If this story is true and this guy went to Iran, he is gone forever now.

cool boys only sven

AMERICA COULD BE CONFIRMED CREATING ISIS TO EXTRACT OIL OUT OF M.E
IRAN TO BOMB ISRAEL WHO KNOWS REEEEEE

GET OUT SHILLS LEAVE LEAVE

All the leaking was here why should we go to cripplechan to discuss it?

bumping for relevance, alot of slide today

You can do it in this thread but the Sliding is unbelievable.

its happening

>A multinational buys oil from criminals
>Somehow shocking news

Texas oil refiners buy oil from the cartels all the time and it barely makes the news, how would this be any different?

this. good riddance to bad garbage

bumbo

There's so many layers to this. Many false links due to plausible deniability. ISIS would have to be supplying crude to Royal Dutch Shell on the black market and the U.S. would have to be buying the oil under the pretenses that it came from a different source. This is much different than the "U.S. buys oil from ISIS" hyperbole.

Kike everyone sees through you.

No. I shall increase my protection further.

Faggot shill.

We've already had thread after thread about it today. Just because 8cunt eat what we shit out as leftovers; ain't our problem, now fuck off leaf.

Portuguese man gets it.

Also, most of the oil fields taken by ISIS were previously owned by Royal Dutch Shell. So don't know why they'd be buying from their own stolen sources.

Whoa, whoa, slow down there, Agent Crumpet. Is it rainy outside the London Field Office?

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
MODS PERMA BAN THE SHILLS
REEEEE

yeah would I go to our raid board, we aren't raiding tonight

here's a summary of the dutchbro thing:

because I gaurantee you it's cheap and they're already losing money because isis stole some of their wells

Don't let jidf slide this shit

>U.S.A. is buying ISIS oil
U.S.A. is buying ISIS oil

these fake happenings remind me of munchausen by proxy or the lesbians who turn their kids trans for attention

"ANYONE WHO TELLS ME I'M FULL OF SHIT IS PROBLEMATIC"

vs

"ANYONE WHO TELLS ME I'M FULL OF SHIT IS A SHILL"

→ →

→ →

→ →

Has anything fucking new been posted? Or are we still just being strung along?

listen to this summary then tell me senpai

.t kike

t. munchausen by fake happening

and for reals.. 8pol is our raid board. deal with it.

USA does what it wants, faggot.

Too bad you're a leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=_FTHXgmzURM

did he spill the beans?This doesn't sound that crazy anymore

Yea oy vey back to 8ch goy...err.. user

Yes kike i'm obviously a leaf :^)
USA is run by kikes this will ruin them.

btw you young happeningfags are so gullible, I posed as CIA for a few posts, and deliberately made my job sound as boring as possible.

>explain spurdo is now a meme

you guys just want to believe. you would have been bernie bots if you hadn't heard about Sup Forums on the news in 2008.

the fuck is wrong with 8 chins, it's full of schizoid /x/ types

It's baby's first image board. No wonder the little cucks cry for "M-Mods" every time their precious little feelings get hurt.

you must be knew here let me show you the way out

They're so triggered. They need to come get redpilled by the best new alt-right youtuber.

2/10

You display good knowledge-base of imageboards but you lost points for not making any sense.

I might suggest visiting encyclopediadramatica to brush up on how to fit in better.

NOT NEWS WE HAVE BOUGHT A LOT OF ISIS OIL. DUTCH BRO IS AN IDIOT IF HE THINKS HE HAD TO RUN TO TEHRAN FOR SPILLING COMMON KNOWLEDGE BEANS!

story my good man

It means we're indirectly funding ISIS you dipshit, if you don't realize how fucked it is to be funding the same entity you're supposed to be fighting you're an idiot.

Or you could just be a shill to begin with.

>Calling someone else a shill when you are promoting another website on one that hates it.

Don't let jidf slide this shit

I was perfectly coherent, dumbfuck. If you haven't seen the 'cia visits pol' / 'explain spurdo' image, you're a fucking casual.

At least this place isn't full of leejunfag cancer. And the leejunfag 2.0 cancer all self-deported to cripchan when they couldn't handle a robot animation and funny audio on their board for a few days. Newfriends had never seen a board get fucked with before. However, the cancer is swelling again, as shown by (You)