John Oliver lives in New York with his wife Kate Norley, an Iraq War veteran who served as a US Army medic...

>John Oliver lives in New York with his wife Kate Norley, an Iraq War veteran who served as a US Army medic. Oliver has said that they met at the 2008 Republican National Convention.

LMAO he is married with a Republican!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vets_For_Freedom#2008_presidential_campaign
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuck

she's pretty hot if i remember desu.

i feel like she most definitely fucks him with a strap on

Is he secretly mocking liberal journalists like Colbert did with his show, but it's so subtle liberals think he's sincere?

Wtf i hate liberals now

Keep in mind that he likely only says this shit in order to get paid, but is likely red-pilled.

Post pics sounds hott

Do you think he cuckishly pretends to agree with her Republican views when they argue about politics?

>Implying he didn't shove his big british lollysnaggler so far up her corngobbler that she turned democrat.

He might be a Republican himself, who knows?
He has to make shekels some how though.

iirc his wife was there to mock republicans

hes more than likely a true shill then

doesn't even believe what he says and just does it for the $

I would expect a cuck like him to have a wife more masculine than he is

Stop, you're reminding me how far colbert has fallen.

No she was a member of this anti-Obama group:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vets_For_Freedom#2008_presidential_campaign

i have wondered what their (people like him, cobert etc ) true political stances are

they are comedians and entertainers , for all you know they could be just putting on an act on their shows

Gå i seng Lars, kun mig der skal shitposte så sent.

Jeg har ferie Anders. Jeg kan shitposte så længe jeg vil.

I can't wait to watch him unironically talk about Hillary's historic achievement tonight on his """""""comedy"""""" show. How about you?

Likely red pilled?

He's a non-jew in the jew owned industry. He's redpilled as fuck.

Maybe the reason his show sucks and his arguments are shallow and terrible is because he is actually a Republican and thus can't put his heart into attacking the right, but is actually intentionally making the left look stupid.

at least she found a nice rich british guy to settle down with getting her cunt caved in by army chads

JUST

No wonder he's such a frustrated cuck and then he takes it out on the world every night.

He eats the jizz out of her based pussy. Makes him feel like he is helping the oppressed.

NYC user here. He used to live down the block from me, I would see him walking his dog with his wife occasionally, heading towards Central Park.

John Oliver is a moderate libertarian but he has to be a liberal on TV because (((HBO)))

They tried so hard to make the RNC look bad last episode but they failed miserably and made it and trump look pretty awesome. With bernie out the liberal shit shows are going to have a hard time propping up the old bag of bones that is hillary, especially with all this shit coming out again.

That's a form of race mixing, surely.

Colbert is an attack dog. He will celebrate the event by attacking the people who aren't celebrating.

He doesn't show positive emotions. He only tears things down.