Would you watch a biopic based on my life?

>6 years old lived in a big house, dad gets arrested for drug trafficking but post bond
>8 years old awake to the SWAT team pointing guns at my face and arresting my parents for murder (of a witness)
>12 get arrested for acting as a lookout during an armed robbery with my foster brother, 21 days in Juvie
>15 get kicked out of the foster home and was coach surfing for a bit and commiting petty thefr
>Get arrested for armed burglary and sentenced to 364 days in Juvie
>16 get out and take up boxing
>18, weeks before my first pro fight I get ran over by a friend who owed me money and was angry that I called him out on it in front of his gf
>20 I'm finally physically okay after 2 years of walking with a cane and dealing with brain injury
>21 I get arrested for being a felon in possession of a firearm and assault with a deadly weapon because I chimped out and pulled it on a woman who was trying to get into road rate with me.
>24 I get out of prison
>One night walking to the halfway home after work I get hit by a drunk woman
>Wake up 20 days later from a company
>Don't even think much about it
>Go back to the halfway home and start going back to physical therapy and shit
>One day an attorney knocks on my door and ask me to come to his office
>Turns out the lady who ran me over has a father in the oil industry and wants to settle out of court before I can even start litigation
>Get a very generous 6 figure settlement
>Use that money and open up a pressure cleaning business
>It's doing great (and still is)
>Got in touch with my little brother, he starts helping run the business also
>Business is now worth 7 figures
>28, met up with my old boxing coach
>29, tomorrow we are having our grand opening of our boxing gym

Would you? I wouldn't

sounds gay

tl,dr

I would watch a biopic of that cat though.

Sounds like an average musical, write a decent score for the hero's journey, get a decent cast and it could actually be cool.

Reason I ask is because one of my client from the pressure cleaning business asking me to write down the shit about my life so he could turn it into a screenplay.

It sounds decent. Unfortunately for you, you posted it anonymously on the internet, so I'm copy-pasting it to my friend who actually writes scripts for a living.

You're a fucking moron

Well shit it's that good?

No, but I'll gladly pitch a script idea to get a cut

Well I wish the best for you user. I'm doing okay financially so if you get rich I wouldn't hate on you for it.

you ever see a girl breaking up and weighing molly rocks in a mcdonalds parking lot nigga

it's a great story but there's major third act problems

this is kind of dumb, without actually knowing the nuance and the circumstances around what he did it's basically just a series of relatively common events.

the main problem with the story is that the middle of the second act, the turning point, is nothing to do with you "learning a lesson/error of your ways" or any other usual character arc staple. you just lucked out into a settlement. the audience will put up with you pulling a gun on a woman (this is the low point before the turning point), but when the turning point is just "oh hey i got a bunch of money now", without some serious thinking about how you turn this into a character arc the script doesn't work.

if your friend is worth anything as a screenwriter, he'll tell you that without extra input from the guy who lived this life, this is just a collection of events. it doesn't exactly scream "story".

>more faggoty larping on Sup Forums

this board is in its final stages of decomposition

Would I watch "Idiot Parents Have Idiot Kids Who Grow Up To Be Idiots And Then One Of Them Gets Lucky The Movie"?

No.

yeah sounds p great DESU

sounds like you had a shit child hood but wtf it worked out congrats homes

All my thinking was done in prison. I honestly felt like I haven't redeemed myself. Not until I get a kid off the street.

You have had a hell of a life user. Wow.

Happily my life has been dealing with five different illnesses and declining health, and dealing with my weight, i'm nearl four hundred pounds. Went for a walk and my back and heart hurts but the walk was fun.
You had it rough though, damnit.

Who will play OP in the inevitable biopic?

Do people like this really exist?

No, honestly that sounds kinda worse than me.

>americans get sent to prison at age 12 for being told to be a lookout by an adult

More like
>Americans expect people to take responsibility for their actions at a young age

yeah i guess if we you make the prison sentence the turning point that kind of works

Illness is easy enough, it comes you get treated and you hope for the best. Your life was just one scary thing after another and another and another. My life's a lot safer compared to yours. Happily it has all worked out in the end but I never had to go through any of those things. I guess, I may have been luckier than you were, but as I said I'm so happy that you're safe and it all worked out in the end. I hope your parents found their lives safer too. I do hope so.

Both my parents died in prison.

Also, when it comes to losing weight, remember, 80% is diet and only 20% is working out. Idk what illnesses you are dealing with though. But if you keep going on your walks, well eventually ou might be able to jog. Who knows where that takes you from there.

That is horrible. I'm so sorry.

I want to jog. If only I can. That'd be something.

I'll try to walk a mile or two a week.

Don't be sorry. They caused alot of people alot of suffering while before they were incarnated.
Just keep doing it. Godspeed with you 400lbnon. One day you'll lift up a 50 pound dumbell and realize how much damage you were doing to your body. If you walk a mile a day or a mile 4 o 5 days out the week for 2 or 3 months you'll be jogging in no time. But remember, diet first.

are you a spic?
you sound like a degenerate

Diet is so hard. I like to eat so I have to find something I can eat that won't add weight. I like sweet things so I'll probably have to switch to splenda, And probably lots of white and purple carrots and beans and lintels and lots of cabbage and lettuces and lots of other green leafy stuff that's fulling so I could eat it virtually every hour and suffer no gains. Thank you though, I will try my best.

The first thing you gotta do is cut out all soda and candy. It gets easier from here. Once you start eating good you won't be as hungry all the time. Stuff like cucumber and greens are very filling and are basically water. Not fun to eat though obviously. Also drink much more water, especially when you are hungry