If this dipshit can do it, why can't we?

if this dipshit can do it, why can't we?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What?

Lift weights and eat chicken veggies and rice 7 times a day?

Wouldn't you do it for million dollar roles?

I already look better than that DYEL.

I look better than that. Try /fit/ op

The gap between his pecs is like the Grand Canyon.

I'd do it for free

Get ripped with some of the best fitness trainers in the world waiting on you 24/7?

Why not just eat healthy and exercise because you respect yourself and you want to treat your body right? It doesn't have to be about looks. In fact you're more likely to stick with it if you're not motivated by insecurity or self hatred.

>that
>ripped
>requires professional help

No Hollywood supplements.

cos i have these here facial aesthetics boy

>In fact you're more likely to stick with it if you're not motivated by insecurity or self hatred.

This. I started lifting a few years back just because I wanted to be healthier as I got older. After getting some mires, I'm now trying to reach the heights of Chad. Or at least Brad.

Anyone can get that body but I also assume anybody in Hollywood uses steroids simply for the practicality of it.

Eating healthy takes time and money. It's a lot fucking easier to get in shape if you can hire a cook to make you eat healthy, a personal trainer to force you to go to the gym all the time, and also have a full gym in your home, then no shit it's gonna be easier to get in shape.

It's genetics

>I have no control over my own life
Just kill yourself, you pathetic faggot.

I'm a manlet so the shape of my body makes literally no difference

Eating healthy costs less than eating like shit.

Keep making excuses fatty.

Also no it doesn't take a lot of money to eat healthy if anything its cheaper.

Because I'm 6'1, 130 pounds and poor as shit
I'm so jealous of fatfags

More that I don't have any money, I spend most of my time working, so when I get home I don't feel like spending the last 2 hours I have before bed cooking.

>Eating healthy takes time and money

I'll give you time because you generally have to spend more effort cooking well balanced meals but you're doing something wrong if you're spending more money.

This is gr8 b8.

I'm an unemployed full time student and I make my own food. It's also cheaper than eating out every day. You're just lazy and don't care about your well being.

Are you shorter than zac effron?

Said the guy on Sup Forums on a friday night lmao

> I'm an unemployed full time student

So you go to lectures 3 times a week and have 72 hours a week spare to make meals.

>we

Yes.

This guy is kinda right when it comes to why can actors look like that if a very short amount of time. They're getting payed just to diet and exercise.
Of course, it's not an excuse not to do shit but their lifestyle is unrealistic.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

sorry user... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

not can't user, won't. Why won't you do it?

Have you done your workout today, Sup Forums?

Would honestly disagree (at least in burger-land), unless you are incorporating potential health costs.

I can't tell if this is an elaborate troll or if someone is actually consistently churning out these shit routines earnestly.

What a shit work-out. Will only give you results for two weeks at most, and they will be insignificant.

Wrong

Its cheaper to eat McNiggers then it is to shop at whole foods

Nigger, just buy some fucking frozen vegetables and canned tuna. Why do you think eating ''healthy'' is some kind of gourmet shit?

I did it 8 years ago.

& I look much better than him too.

Too late for you now though.

2 fucking dollars for frozen veggies at Kroger. $8 for 5 days worth of frozen chicken breasts sometimes for buy one get one free. A whole bag of rice lasts a month. I do it every week, it does not take time or money. I just through everything on a baking tray, 45 minutes later I have every meal packaged and ready to heat up for 30 seconds.

Quit making excuses you fat fuck.

Nigga I'm taking 4 classes at Berkeley this quarter gonna do the same fall quarter. I'm doing research and apart of my school's government. I'm fucking booked.

i lost 45lbs doing cocaine this year

I lost 60lbs in 6 months by quitting booze counting calories and doing light exercise.

Most these "workouts" are made for the type of person who hasnt moved off their couch in the last 5 years. Something simple they can do standing in front of their computer to lose 10lbs and start feeling better, obviously if interested after the initial loss they will move on to a better workout routine.

From fatso mode it's easy, this is achieved with pull downs and leg presses and not eating too much. That's all.

That sounds miserable.

Also if you live in a decently metropolitan area there is tons of healthy fast food out there now. Chipotle is a perfect example. I live in Berkeley (close to San Fransisco) and we have tons of healthy fast food joints. I always go if I don't feel like cooking. I won't lie I eat shitty food from time to time but I'm so used to making healthier choices now I'd rather just go to a healthy place rather than a burger place and it doesn't effect my weight if I have a burger or pizza from time to time. I'll admit it was hard at first but over time you'll get used to opting for healthier food and it won't feel like a chore. But do it because you want to be healthy and do it out of self respect. It'll last longer.

No it doesn't, it just costs time. I managed to cut that time out of some wasted dead time and it's not too bad.

Don't give up sleep for it though. My friend does this and his workouts are shit and his progress is slow.

>shop at whole foods
Uh. Huh.
Seriously. Tuna twice a week (because otherwise woo mercury poisoning), eggs, lean meat (hell, extra lean ham is 80% protein). Get your protein over 100gm a day while on a cut and you can grow muscle while you lose weight. Add cheap frozen vegetables for fiber and nutrition and anyone can get ripped. It's simple as fuck and it can even be cheap, it's just not easy for most lazy fatasses.

i know some of you dumb fucks won't believe me, but it's not even hard to get a body like that. just takes consistency and some time

this

because...

Not really. I can eat an entire big bag of Doritos pretty much whenever I want without guilt because I can fit it into my calories and macros but enjoy being a fatass.

It isn't your literal job just to get looking this way between movies with a personal trainer and chef hounding you and feeding you every step of the way.

because I'm natty

Go to Costco you fucking mongoloid. Don't fall for the organic meme. If you can afford it then by all means go for it but most of us can't. Just go to your average grocery store and buy shit that isn't loaded with sugar and even better, can occur naturally. Wheat bread is good too. Carbs with fiber aren't bad. It's only the white carbs like white bread, non wheat pasta, and other starchy carbs you should avoid since they get metabolized into sugar almost instantly. Also white rice is okay if it is basmati rice since it's glycemic index is comparable to brown rice.

Just buy eggs and brussel sprouts fatass

>work out an hour a day, 4X a week
>track your calories and protein
Wow so hard amazing only a celebrity could do that for six months unattainable -t.fatamerican

I have big traps and a thick ass neck from choking myself with a belt. I would recommend that Chris try this out

It's much easier to get motivated when you have all of those things I listed above and you literally get paid millions to do it. Let's not pretend that isn't true.

Sure man. I did coke in college........ good luck with that. kek.

Not sure why you replied to someone talking to me, but I CAN NOT eat an entire bag of fucking Doritos whenever I want, and I wouldn't even want to anyway because junk food is fucking garbage and doesn't actually satiate hunger.
I'd eat a bag and then be starving at the end of the night... fuck that shit.

>because otherwise woo mercury poisoning

I used to eat Tuna every day for a few years. Never had a problem with it.

>depressed? just lift bro
>find out how much protein and carbs are needed
>can't stomach that much food let alone have the desire to eat thanks to depression

Not being able to climb the stairs without breathing heavily and having my crotch smell like pepperoni motivated me to drop 75lbs. Then women started hitting on me regularly and even dudes treated me better so I figured fuck it, I could put in an hour a day to get properly fit. That's pretty good motivation to pay attention to what you eat and move around a bit. Also having your crotch not smell of meat is nice but ymmv.

It's hard to even find the right info if you're a woman. All the beginner routines are bullshit and everyone says something different about how much weight you should start with, realistic workouts that actually build muscle, and how much to eat. It's all just do 100 squats a day challenges as if that does shit.

The worst is when some woman with a huge ass lies and says they got that way with a little circuit of bodyweight exercises. No wonder everyone gives up.

Yes but getting paid millions and having people guide you through every step and cook all your food so you just have to follow instructions like a dog and not think too hard is more motivation than anything. Absolutely anyone could do it under those circumstances.

Post fit kino

youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

Maybe it's overblown as a problem, but I try to change it up with lean ham and chicken breast as my go to protein. If I felt like could eat it every day I might, though. I mean, 32g or protein for 140cal is better than most iso proteins.

don't have a million bucks to spend on personal trainers and steroids

All you have to do is eat less fat fuck.

>Eat chicken and rice every day
Sounds fucking terrible desu.

>having my crotch smell like pepperoni
Were you fucking the pepperonis?

>cutting and lifting since early April
>bouts of depression make it impossible not to cheat once a week
>arms bigger, shoulders bigger, but still have lovehandles
>know I'm making progress but that fact that I'm not making movie star progress depresses me more
Kill yourself to save yourself brother, it's the only way.

I don't know why you're getting so angry. I'm just stating the truth and it says nothing about my weight or exercise routine. Nothing I said can be denied.

Eh, men can get away with being big and slightly soft.

>Cheating once a week
Are you eating three whole cakes in one sitting? If not, that wouldn't be enough to really hinder your weight loss.

You can get 80% of the way there by eating fewer calories than you burn. I used keto because it blunted hunger and made it viable to survive on 10g carbs + 10g protein + a good multi pretty much indefinitely and then... pretty much didn't eat for a few months. The human body is cool until it hits 3-4% body fat (in men, women it's 8-9%) if you're doing that. It doesn't take personal trainers and chefs. Just a bit of willpower. Seeing results will fuel the rest.

>Never stopped eating dessert, just cut the amount of that and sugary drinks
>Still lost ten pounds and wasn't fat to begin with.
Feels good. Still can't build any muscle anywhere but my arms, though.

Cheating once a week means a whole day to these people.

>Eh, men can get away with being big and slightly soft.
Whatever you have to tell yourself, user.

I'm not saying there's no other way to lose weight or that it's supremely hard. All I'm saying is that millions of dollars, personal trainers and personal chefs, having nothing else to do but that, and fuck knows what else is the absolute easiest way to do it. You can't not lose weight under those circumstances. I'm just saying that it's pointless for most people to try to measure themselves against celebrities when they have resources you never will.

It usually means a burger or a pizza or gyro, something I wouldn't eat during the week. Usually involving bread, always involving some form of alcohol that's not beer.

You can look like that after going regularly to the gym for 5 months, and staying natty

>cheat once a week
Set a weekly calorie goal to work your cheats in. Even now that I'm at maintenance I eat -200cal per day to give me a weekly booze budget because I know if I try to work a six pack into my Saturday budget I'll be hungry-drunk and eat all the things. Same applies to when you're losing. Work the cheat into the week's budget.

That still wouldn't be enough if it's one day of it. You can eat those things every day and still lose if you're shifting your meals and calories around them right.

>if this dipshit can do it, why can't we?
You realize every actor who has to get ripped goes on gear, right? They aren't athletes. They prep for days in the shooting schedule when they'll be shirtless and then start tapering off.

Nah.

Just like Janny haha

Low test loser detected

H*ck off

I'm sure you made an amazing transformation, enlightened user.

Maybe having the millions there is motivation, but that all seems self-defeating. Better to hold fatass Pratt up as proof that average joe fatass can lose weight if he puts his mind to it—because he can, even if maybe it'll be a little harder for him for whatever reason—than to say average joe fatass can't because he isn't a celeb. Anyone can do it if they want it enough and he's proof. Make it inspirational rather than defeatist.

It took me only 6 weeks to get fucking 14" 'ceps (no flex) and I wasn't even trying.

>bag of rice and bean that lasts a week cost $5 total
>more expensive

>curling your calf

hahaha what the fuck

>bitter faggot who thinks everyone with money is having the time of their lives with not a care in the world
This is why you're a pathetic shit nigger.

Did he really reach that with his own trainer, chef, home gym, etc.? I can believe the personal trainer and home gym, but was he earning enough as a fat fuck TV star to have a personal cook who sin't his wife?

I think his brother trained him. The studio usually pays the bills to get you in shape.

He reached that with eat less, move more. You can, too.

Oh. That's convenient. So he was already pegged for GotG even when he was still fat.