Trump won't be president

lets be fucking honest. Trump won't get elected because you're all too autistic to leave your house to vote.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*tips autism* m'lord

Ha Ha I vote by mail.

I am not even American and I will be voting Trump. Thank you based voter fraud!

You can vote in pajama pants

Nothing is going to stop me.

Then how did we get him to win the primaries?

There probably less than 20000 people who visit this board.

Wtf i hate myself now

Mail in ballot, famalam

WE ARE BEING RAIDED BY REDDIT AND TUMBLR FAGGOTS

SAGE THIS SHIT

1.2 million weekly*

Yes, only Sup Forums.

I already voted in my state's primary even though kasich and cruz had already dropped out. Why wouldn't I vote in the general?

really makes me think

same

sauce?

>autistic
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

Actually the DMV won't change my political status so that's why I CANT vote.

>Let's be fucking honest, trump won't run for president

>Let's be fucking honest, trump won't last a month

>Let's be fucking honest, trump won't pass Jen

>Let's be fucking honest, trump won't pass Marco

>Let's be fucking honest, trump won't pass Cruz

>Let's be fucking honest, trump won't get the Republican nomination

>Let's be fucking honest, trump won't become president

>the DMV won't change my political status

why

moreover, why would it matter in a general election anyway

Next you'll be telling me Hillary is going to prison.

delet this

Sup Forums.org/advertise

27.7 million unique visitors per month on all of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is one of the most popular boards

Fuck off cunt

Checked, /thread.

Bullshit, I just left the house to go catch pokemon.

voting by mail and my parents bring in the mail faggot.

This, it's the same shit they've been saying and it's the same shit they'll be saying when he's elected.

>YEAH WELL HE WONT BUILD WALL
>YEAH WELL THE MEXICANS WONT PAY FOR IT
>YEAH WELL THEY WONT PAY FOR ALL OF IT

Arizona passed some law saying you can only vote for your political party or some shit

>we're too lazy to vote
>biggest republican primary win in history

Nope I'm already registered and have 2 form of IDs. And ready to vote for trump and my senators and representatives.

This. Thanks, based Leaf.

I would laugh like a hyena if it turned out all of Trump's momentum was just an illusion caused by an echo chamber, and Hillary wins in a landslide. Jesus, that'd be hilarious. Think about how fucking pissed Trump and his supporters would be if that turned out to be true. It'd be worth sabotaging the election just to see the look on their faces.

>want to vote for Trump in Primary
>Washington state so ballot is irrelevant no matter the party
>all elections are absentee only
>you have to check "Republican" or "Democrat" on the outside of your envelope so they can sort ballots
>family are hardcore Bern Victims and dont want them to see me vote Republic
>check D and cast a write-in vote for Andrew Jackson

worth it.

Fatass bernouts can leave the house to vote.

All I have to do is leave to get my ballot in the mail and then again to drop it off.

>ever supporting the most dangerous candidate in the history of the United States

I'd laugh even harder of Trumps illusion was caused by an echo chamber and he still won in a landslide.

Jesus that would be hilarious.

Lera be honest kid you are fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

November is going to be a disaster no matter who wins. Hillary's a literal criminal and Trump is a narcissist with dangerously little experience.

This election is too much. It's tearing the country apart.

Are you knuckleheads happy? Hate and fear is taking over rational discussion. Trump is mentally ill. Probably a sociopath. I don't like Hillary either but for God's sake voting Trump into the most powerful position in the world is insanity. He holds grudges and childishly attacks people. He could start a war (no you don't need Congress to approve look it up) and has already destroyed his own political party. Even former presidents don't want anything to do with him. He's dangerous.

Is that what you want? What you REALLY want? He's a madman

My last four digits will add up to 21 and every voting age American on Sup Forums will vote Trump.

>This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion

Christ

I'm convinced that's precisely why some people want him elected; they want to watch the world burn because it'll be funny to them, the ultimate troll prank.

Never mind.

I am camping out right now in the woods outside my polling place which is the local Junior High School.. shh Trump Zindabad

holy shit this isn't even pasta i just backtraced it

>5 shekels has been deposited in your jewpal acct

I WILL TAKE PRISAK DAY BEFORE, THEN SOME CHOKLADE AND FRUT AND CAN VOTE. I WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

>insist on ID to vote
>trump voters only have a gamestop card

Hate and fear. You forgot bigotry, racism, misogyny, islamophobia, nationalism and literary Hitler.

Do you have any more in your talking points diary? This isn't liberal college so shove your posturing up your flaring nostrils.

You can talk about Trump triggering war, but the fact is that thanks to Obama and Clinton there is now 2 000 000 migrants in Europe, whole middle East and North Afrika is destabilized specificially because of their interventions, not to mention their CONSTANT provocation of Russia.

I voted in my county's election for sheriff.

Nigger, do you really think I won't get out and vote for president?

Are you shilling for Trump? By God I'd vote for him based on your post alone.

You realize The Dems are divide because the game is rigged for Hillary

GameStop cards are accepted in 17 states faggot.

If this wasnt pasta before it is now

>Leave poor Russia alone, they're just trying to conquer Eastern Europe
>It worked out so well for us the last time!

America should give out free coupons for McDonald’s so all the fat fucks would leave their houses to vote.

2¢ has been deposited in your account by Priorities USA Action PAC.

They should make voting locations Pokemon Go hotspots.

That's exactly it you fucking retard, there is NO incentive for Russia to gain by conquering Eastern Europe, none whatsoever, no economical or strategical gain, they already tried and it was pointless, they are better being bussiness partners, but kikes from America can't have that.

Trump had a massive victory in my state's primary because of me and people like me not only going out to vote, but because we rallied and converted friends and family as well. Not everyone has the same limitations as you.

>The annexation of the Crimea wasn't a big deal, just a tiny little conquest of a sovereign territory, what's the problem?

>tfw vote by mail state

deal with it fag.

I am a complete shut in and I'll vote for Trump if it kills me

Can you vote with mail in the USA, wtf? Now that is fat as fuck...

Pfft this pleb has never heard of absentee ballots.

Yes, google absentee ballots.

The best part is people like me who originally never cared don't get called for the polls.

Get ready to see Oregon go red.

Why the fuck can't you just use your Facebook account to vote in the USA? Sounds like the kind of racist anti-democracy I'd expect from the third world.

Only in certain states. I've lived in WA and OR and they are both mail in states. I've never been to a polling station in my life. Feels /comfy/.

Are prisoners allowed vote in USA?

i can overcome my autism long enough to vote

Close