Is the Purge the most innovative movie series of our generation? I think yes

is the Purge the most innovative movie series of our generation? I think yes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=us_0aLWOa8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no. its propaganda for movie going niggers and edgy retarded white leftists to implant the idea of violence against white people into their brains

Wew lad

Can I get a quick rundown on thse two?

exactly. what's so innovative about thinly veiled Marxist propaganda?

The day of the rope can't come soon enough for you disgust high class people

had a slight chuckle.

Holy shit! I didn't know they were in this. Those two really are everywhere!

I unironically agree with this.

Short answer, no.

The idea of a society like in The Purge is a pretty old idea, most notably done in Star Trek "The Return of the Archons" It's been done before, it's been done better.

top kek

Sup Forums is a Marxist board. If that bothers you, feel free to fuck off back to r/T_D.

fuck you nazi piece of shit
you fascist leave the board

if you can't make me leave you don't own it so eat a dick nigger

nah I'll stay right here famiglia

What do you have against Marxism? Have you even researched it? Fucking retard

Unfortunately, these movies are shit. It is going to be like the Saw series at this point, but not even having one good one in the series (Saw 1).

Still can't wrap my head around someone getting mad for getting caught shoplifting the dude's store, only to come later that night with gold weapons that obviously cost more than what she was willing to steal.

Still going to watch the rest at this point because they're obviously still trying to be serious but come off as comedic.

holy shit

you would
its a good thing youre gonna get THE DRAFT
useless fucking generation

nice bait

Listen to Jordan Peterson you logic less piece of shit. Your really have no idea what you even are supporting.

youtube.com/watch?v=us_0aLWOa8E

What do?

I am supporting international empowerment of the class I belong to at the expense of the upper class. I know very well what Marxism is, and "100 gorillion victims" is not an argument against it.

>"100 gorillion victims is not an argument against it
It kind of is though.

i liked them
mainly cause i see it as how people, no matter how 'good' they are, they will become savage towards one another.

for me it's about those that embrace that savageness vs those that become savage in order to survive.

>I literally support mass murder because I want a new tv from rich people