>2017
>only 50k new babies are born in finland

All somalis in helsinki guaranteed

heh

including 40k little muhammads

I would like to go there and help you with that if whites weren't so disgusting

Is this a joke?

What the fuck? Your country is great and stable...It looks easy as fuck to support a family in Finland

true

who gives a fuck.
what's that racist bullshit. Stop roleplaying a race, you stupid fucking mongol. You are a lonely moron on the internet. get over that shit.

Go back to Syria you fucking worthless parasite

Amerishart from Sup Forums detected

this is the future of whites
nobody wants to have kids, and who can blame it? why would i prefer looking after some ubgrateful little shit and spending all money on it over shitposting on Sup Forums?

Can I help? Do Finnish girls like ABC (average brown cock)?

Manlet

>you got nothing, not even your identity
Thanks Greece. Daily reminder to kill yourself guys, we are nothing and we don't matter.

I've been on 4chins for so long I remember when Sup Forums was used to discuss politics only and the stormfaggers were insta-banned

t. 160 cm Pajeet

Peru will try their best to raise the birthrate of Finland?

>2017
>65k finns die in year

>Stop roleplaying a race, you stupid fucking mongol.
kek

2013: 55.873 births / 52.471 deaths = +3.402
2014: 56.870 births / 51.340 deaths = +5.530
2015: 58.205 births / 52.555 deaths = +5.560
2016: 61.614 births / 52.824 deaths = +8.790

What are you waiting to spread your semence all over the country and celebrate this 100th year by breading with all the beautiful women you got around?

my masturbation dick is ready,,,,,lääh lääh sperm penis make sperm atack sex BÄTÄNG

where is pusy hm?

Why not?

You and I both know it's because of Muslims. Not even memeing

For years now the local news will do the "first baby of the year" segment on new years day, it is ALWAYS a Hispanic

please don’t reproduce

>be Italy
>welcome immigrants to have a bigger polulation growth
>their birth rate is low

It's like poor people have more children because they can't afford a future anyway.

should have gotten somalians who average 6 kids

stop being cowards and do your duty as men and approach women

Do immigrants stay in Italy? Here most of them leave on their own for Germany, thankfully.

Finnish women despise me

I want qt jap/thai girl because only they could love me

no. i enjoy shitposting, vidya, movies and collecting expensive stuff way too much. don't have time for women. also working over time almost every day takes it's toll

It is ultimately irrelevant to the human race what men want. They are built to operate without love or enjoyment. Their biological purpose is singular- and you actively defy it. You must fulfill your human obligation.

Most of them leave or are sent back to Africa, our immigrants are mostly slavs