What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

we will never know because Berserk will never end and the quality since they landed on elf island has been shit

To kill Void, as it was foretold.

he is sitting too upfront on the horsie

This, he is Gaiseric, Void is the wise man. Slan is the nun. It's all obvious.

He's an apostle that sacrificed his kingdom then realized that the God hand is going to destroy the world so he now opposes them. Also he wore the Berserk Armor before Guts.

To be something stronger than Guts.

>you will never read the golden age arc for the first time again

Greatest manga arc in history.

What did they mean by this?

>get boipussy sold by shit father
>still become a badass

This is way the anime sucks, they're literally telling the best part through flashbacks. Non-manga readers are literally calling it the flashback arc.

Pure Kino

What is this?

>first 8 chapters in "present day"
>"I bet you're wondering how I got here..."
>next 100 chapters show how he got there
How is that not a flashback?
Berserk.

>ruins everything for everyone ever, permanately
>"haha he's so based look he's a skull knight hahaha"

What a fucking moron

so damn good

Everyone makes mistakes

did griffith technically do anything wrong?
causality and shit right?

Why are americans so fucking dense? Seriously kill yourself.

Was a bit of a dick move to fuck the kings daughter

Good shit.
Lost Children still has most of my all time favorite scenes in the series.

but she was getting raped by the king anyway

It's poor form to cuck the king

>being this obsessed
haha oh wow

The point is that due to the falling out with Guts, Griffith does something he never does which make spontaneous emotional decision, which costs him everything.

Was she really or did he just want to?

been years since ive seen it but im pretty sure it was just implied jealously because the king wanted her

He was assmad that Guts beat him in one move and left.

>being so retarded that you can only think in black and white absolutes
A flashback in the visual media is the hardly the same as flashbacks is in print is it? The anime goes straight into the conviction arc. What does the manga do? Hmmm? Just end yourself.

no i meant, the king was jealous that griffth fucked her because it was the king who wanted to fuck her

>being this dense
ho lee fuk

>not an argument
Now you're in damage control mode. Too late, kid.

He didn't want lowborn sellswords dicking his daughter.

Does Griffith ever get BFTO? I've just watched the golden arc and whatever arc the anime is now.

The anime doesnt show the golden age arc.

Is it obvious to anyone else Zodd is Guts real dad he always goes easy on him

sorta he just gets slapped in the face by rickert and called a piece of shit

one of the best moments from rickert
and griffith just takes it because he knows he deserves it at some level

You're confused, up until last year, it was the only arc that was adapted to anime.

pretty sure his endgame is in fact to kill void and the god hand
he finds kinship with guts because they share the same goal

1997 is just the golden age arc.
The new one goes straight into the conviction arc, but they are not a continuation of the same series, they are different.

Griffith fucking the princess is amazingly short sighted. A princess worth is an unimaginable, with the right marriage that princess and her suitor could create a dynasty that holds until monarchies stop being a thing and create prosperity for the people that last just as long. If Griffith just waited he would continued to show that potential value and there wasn't anyone who was an immediate threat to him. Griffith pretty much already had the kingdom in his hands, there really wasn't a scenario where he wouldn't be king in under 3-7 years as long as he didn't go full retard like he did.

that was a mistake on his part because he was emotionally damaged by his most valued friend leaving seemingly forever
obviously, it wasn't a good decision for him, but he thought if he rushed it and maybe impregnated the princess he would be given rule as rightful baby daddy or something

the 1997 anime doesn't do the manga justice. there's no humor and barely an monsters. i love it for what it is, but the manga is just so much better.

femto played him like a god damn fiddle

amazing moment. i couldn't believe it.

the 2016 anime is shit, but the question is, is 2017 kino?

He had never been told no, he had never lost a friend (or someone that he loved), and his ego had never been wounded that much. He kind of didn't know how to deal with all that shit

Just when you think Griffith is doing some good by taking out the emperor and uniting Apostles + Humans, he goes ahead and fucks the world to astronomical levels. Never trust a Godhand.

wasn't the first page of berserk guts fucking a demon chick and then blowing her brains out

Fuck off

but he was ready to lick the cream out of her vagina

I watched the latest episode today to check. It's not as bad as it was last year, but it's still garbage.

Is it worth getting into now? I'm not familiar with manga, but i assume there is a lot of stuff.

Has anyone ever been more thoroughly and utterly BTFO before? I mean goddamn.

If you were to read a manga, it should be Berserk.

>you will never hit someone so hard the only way the universe can compensate is by yanking all the metaphysical realms together into a single reality

yes he got played, but goddamn he had the ability to tear all of reality to shreds and the only way to prevent that was to pit him against something equally powerful.

Dont forget he got BTFO in front of hes cocksuckas

>Tfw Guts avenged Corkus in the first page of the manga

Is Guts White?

I'd carry on tbqh

>You will never look this badass
Damn in 6'4 and I already tower over everyone but I want that 8 foot apostle frame.

conjunct the spheres, putting the godhand on the same level of reality as fucking trees, then kill them all, tearing them apart, one by one, as they'll no longer have any higher (or lower) levels to retreat to to escape his wrath.

Of course his kingdom is still dead and he's still solely responsible, but when all you have for motivation is revenge coupled with near-omnipotence, the fuck else you going to do?

for anyone that hasn't read the manga, you'll be surprised by how many reaction images come from it.

>tfw Miura will never finish

>tfw Guts was fucking her while feeling the pain of the brand

Based.

Miura's art is so good

no wonder it takes him 2 months just to do a chapter

>there's no humor and barely an monsters.

Sounds like an improvement to me.

The no nipples thing really creeps me out

He's not an apostle, he's essentially the pure Od of King Gaiseric contained in the skull knight armor after the berserker armor, and most likely similar armaments, over time eroded his body.

Him and Immortal Zod represent two paths to power that Guts could take to seek his vengeance, but the story has been hinting he'll find his own third path, whether it's vengeance or not will remain to be seen.

wait, how is zodd not an apostle? he literally works with the god hand/other apostles all the time

the horse demon with a human face that wants to rape a woman creeps my penis out

And we're supposed to believe Sup Forums is the problem not mobile cancer from Sup Forums

I watched the anime before reading the manga as a kid, they had it at blockbuster so I decided to rent it.

Honestly it was pretty standard medieval fair at first and then the last episode just completely traumatized and fucked me up.

Zodd is an apostle, but the OP linked a picture of Skull Knight. I thought that's who you were talking about.