svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=3

Fanfics:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=1

Episodes:
svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9

Steam Group:
steamcommunity.com/groups/starvsevilgeneral

SEASON 3 COMFIRMED
broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Disney-XD-Greenlights-Two-Original-Series-BILLY-DILLYS-and-COUNTRY-CLUB-20160304

Writefag list
pastebin.com/FJYvmdfg/

Other urls found in this thread:

follycola.imgur.com/
pastebin.com/u/Folly-Cola
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8qvSFJfBw
the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=33458
pastebin.com/9Ta826BC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will we even see season 2 this year?

FIRST FOR CUTE AND PERFECT

Next week Thursday will be part of the weekend.

Hi, /sveg/, happy Friday!
As always, my drawings are here:
>follycola.imgur.com/
…my fics are here:
>pastebin.com/u/Folly-Cola
…my heart is with all of you,
and my mind is MIA — so I think today I'm only gonna lurk, sorry.

>the nose blocks their kiss
once again the jews ruin everything

>not knowing about NAT

Daily reminder that Star could be bi

Wouldn't mewberty have gone a little differently for her, then?

Maybe it's something that she realizes later on in life after experimenting

Pol is here! Make sveg great again!

Also, what happened in the first princess Marco Diaz thread?

And damn co went full homo with the last princess Marco thread, we went full r9k

With princess Marco

>Pol is here
after changing marco's gender

Hello /sveg/, another Friday and another week for Star vs. posting.
Teasing us with a nose bump I see.This might be the last pic we can post before the lewds truely begin.

>actually female marco
that's what i'm taking about

Ahm, you know what that means /sveg/
Chelsea Flavor of the weekend!

>Papi
M E X I C O Y E S

That's cute Ama, I imagine she's allergic to those flowers?
>Chelsea Flavor of the weekend!
Then we need some Chelsea art right now!
Quickly, before the Princess Marco talk continues.

Was Marco ever shirtless apart from that one shower scene?

>sveg is now a pol outpost
I don't see whats the problem there

I don't think so.

But it'll probably happen again. Beach episode?

Needs blacks getting beat up somehow.

It's that time again, /sveg/!

Is just something I doodled in like 5 minutes last monday after reading something, then came back to my senses, stopped, looked at it and thought. "I am not gonna try to finish this and I will post it as soon as I see next week's /sveg/ up"

And so I did, I regret everything!

more lewds
please

But OP

The previous thread was

True, how about something where his hoodie and shirt gets ripped?

Sorry to hear, FC, hope you get better.
Also, regarding your last fic, I don't know if it was a good idea to write that bit about the soda. Sounds like a... HAIRY topic.

I honestly wasn't expecting Starco cuteness to hold the lewdness at bay for so long, I'm impressed. It truly is the Chosen Ship.

>last pic we can post before the lewds truely begin.

You mean last pic before we can start getting creative with censoring!

Is the filename referring to you being needlessly harsh about your works, or Sabrina having a life changing epiphany?

Technically pic related

I think it's a reference to last thread's greentext

I take it he was completely clothed in the original scene?

How disappointing.

Also I see the OP picture is nice and recognizable.

Good, goooood.

Sup Forums REALLY likes Princess Marco isn't it?

Happy Friday, FC!

Nothing wrong with lurking, but I hope you find your mind soon!

Star you have to go back, you too Marco!

Also next thread gotta be princess Marco edition, we'll draw more anons that way

Yes, flirting Jackie is very fun to see and hopefully we'll see more.
I see, well it's a nice doodle all the same.
>You mean last pic before we can start getting creative with censoring!
Indeed, wont that be fun to see.
>I think it's a reference to last thread's greentext
Ah yes, I remember now. Hopefully it continues.
>Sup Forums REALLY likes Princess Marco isn't it?
Sup Forums likes to sexualize him, as with most things.

Oops, it's No Fun O'Clock

>Is the filename referring to you being needlessly harsh about your works, or Sabrina having a life changing epiphany?

Both!

And its indeed a reference to that green, when I read it last monday in the archived thread I had my 3DS on hand and started doodling that horrible picture for a solid 5 minutes before realizing what I was doing, and promised myself I would post it today in the same state it was as I stopped drawing it.

And I still regret everything!

But its good it is at least recognizable as referencing that green, I was worried no one would figure out what the heck was she even holding! haha!

Hi folly...oh damn thats to bad we wiil have to wait for new pics.

I know were this is going!

Thought's the same

HA! I KNEW IT!

Sup ama!

>Star outfit to tease marco.jpeg

Anyways, the sane as usual, stuck in tje same job till I have enough money to quit (although its only till the next paycheck)
As always I will try to deliver.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

OH BABY

This is the weekend /sveg/. The one where we finally get our season 2 date. Prepare yourselves, it's gonna happen!

I approve of this! Chelsea needs more love! Even Hope had her time on the spotlight already!

Sup, Aegis? Happy Friday!

Well /sveg/ I will see you later, I have no clue if i will have enough free time this weekend to try to get a fic done but I will try.

Until then here is to another great weekend! See you in a few hours!

Unless you're Adam McArthur I don't believe you

Oh hey, it's Friday. Hi /sveg/!

I wanna nut in her ass

.....Still waiting.

>Hope it starts out with an 45min special.

>Chelsea needs more love!
Plump girls usually do and Chelsea will benefit from all the attention, hopefully in art cause I haven't seen a single piece of her yet.
Well, if Chelsea's plumpness doesn't take hold, then I guess we can resort to PonyGirl's thickness.

I been wondering....why there isn't a pic like this but with Janna/Jackie/Hope/Sabrina/Brittney/Chantelle?

>invaded by mad spirit NerfNow.gif

That's genuinely a pretty good filename

This is actually somewhat unsettling

THICKER!

DRAT THEM!

>threads with non-recognizable OP pics
>they take 2 days just to reach bump limit
>this thread with recognizable OP pic
>72 replies in 2 hours on a Friday morning
Hmmm, I don't see a trend at all

YAY NEW THREAD
>tfw it'll probably be archived by the time I come back home again saturday morning

Holy shit Kickpuncher. Did not expect that reference around here.

What ever happened to the Author of Practice makes Perfect?? He was doing a sequel and he just stopped

There's not a lot a pics of PonyGirl, just a handful of art and a single lewd.
> the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=33458

Godspeed user, Godspeed.

I want to get into this show but I hear the first episodes are shit, what would be a good starting point??

The first few episodes and a strong tolerance

Actually aside from that check out episode 4 (or in another way of saying it, 7 and 8). They're Quest Buy and Cheer Up Star.

If you don't like them then the show may not be for you. If you do though consider checking it out. Another episode everyone generally agrees is undeniably top tier is Freeze Day.

They may be less interesting from a plot/writing point of view, but there is still a lot of character developements for the main characters, and even if you hate shipping Star and Marco's relationship is obviously one of the main point in the show, not just something going on in the background, so if I were you I'd watch every episode and focus more on the chatacters than on the not-awesome-but-still-above-average jokes.

If you still feel like you want to get "in medias res", world building starts to get more serious with episode 6, with episode 1A, 2A, 3A and 5A being important.

posting this again because i'd like some more feedback
pastebin.com/9Ta826BC
characters a bit iffy? symbolism ham handed? did i use the word 'sausage' too much for your liking? any manner of critcism/nitpicking helps me improve and is appreciated

tl;dr

Needs to be broken up into chapters or something, Its a bit to "heavy" of a read, If you get me, Had to stop part way through to catch a break

Really liked it, characterization is good and pacing is extremely good. I don't think the symbolism gets too much into the reader's face, but I'm terrible at reading into symbolism, so I'm not the best critic.
Loved how you described Janna acting in the "background", looking forward more from you (is this the first thing you share on /sveg/? Your writing style looks familiar)
0/10 not enough sausages.

>Indeed.

Morning, happy Friday.

Its a very slow friday....I guess everyone is at school or at work

I work too but not for a few hours, may try to update a green before I leave

>tfw getting paid to pretend to shit in the stall at work

Oh, I remind they're long noses block their kiss are trying at the wedding in DM2.

What is that outfits and her hair?

Or lurking because it's 2am where they are. Hey guys, just poking my head in to say hi before leaving again!

That last frame is adorable.

Hi Iron, goodnight iron.

>"Oh my god! I'm sooo sorry Star."
>"...It's ok Ferguson."
>"We have to get you to a docter like, right now-"
>"Ferguson! Calm down, I said it's alright already. Sheesh, you panic like a little girl."
>"H-how can you tell me to calm down when I just shot a freaking arrow into your face! Oh man, Marco is gonna kill me for this for sure."
>Star rolls her eyes.
>"It's perfectly fine Ferg, watch."
>Without warning, the arrow embedded within Star's cheek begins to slowly sink further into her flesh.
>Ferguson watches in morbid fascination as the arrow disappeared entirely into Star's heart cheek, leaving not a single trace behind save for a bit of blood.
>"...Woah." Is all Ferguson can say.
>"Unlike you humans, we Mewmans are made of sterner stuff. You can run along now Ferg." Star shoos him off.
>"Uh, alright I guess. No harm no foul as they say." Ferguson tells himself as he begins to walk off.
>Suddenly, Star calls back out to him, "Hey Ferg?"
>As Ferguson turns back towards Star, she turns her other cheek towards him and the same arrow that she was shot with suddenly fires out of Star's second heart cheek.
>The arrow zips with blinding speed and strikes into Ferguson's own cheek. Digging itself deep into his soft pudgy flesh.
>As Ferguson screams in panic and sheer pain, Star calmly calls out to him, "Next time... learn to aim properly you doofus!"
>"Star... wwwhhhyyy!?!" Ferguson painfully asks.
>"It's like what Marco told me." Star begins to answer, "If somebody hits you in the cheek, turn the other way and hit them with the opposite cheek... at least I think that's what he said? Point is, we Mewmans can shoot things out of our cheeks when provoked."

What's inside sveg?

Hey Ironghast, good to see ya and goodbye.
A small Star plushy.
Star was hoping for a Jackie and Janna shaped plushies to go with her self-made Marco plush toy.

>A longer hiatus user.

No one will get it