I'm with Jill, not Hill now

I'm with Jill, not Hill now

>Voting a jew
>not even once

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

It is more dangerous to the occupants of a home to have a gun than not. It's more likely that you'll be injured by your own gun than that you'll be defended against some intruder with that gun. It's an enormous public health problem in our cities--there are tragedies every day where young people are being shot, as victims of gun crimes. It's tragic.

That's why I'm with Jill not Hill.

Uh, jill stein wants to ban all guns?

Cringy

I hope bernie supporters throw away their vote on this disgusting jew bitch

She doesn't want to ban all guns, but she supports common sense gun control like assault weapon bans.

You know a place where guns are banned?

Mexico

You see us alright and with low crime rates? No! A criminal will always find a way to get a gun, if not maybe an axe?

fuck off noguns

>stein

Jill anti-vaxxer Stein
Jill close all US military bases abroad Stein
Jill no concept of foreign policy Stein

Jill 'I'm draining votes from Hillary' Stein

Who?

... or a truck.

Just look at what we have to do to feel "safe"

A fucking metal door outside of our dorms, I know it wont do shit but is our last resource, hoping anyone who enters our house just takes what they want outside of our dorms

Dad used to have a fucking R-15 at least when I was a kid, he had to turn it over to the fucking marines because he is a lawfull man and didnt want to brake any law

So stfu because a fucking gun is the only thing that could be useful between you and a fucking criminal

Cuck piece of shit Im mad right fucking now!

It's Jill Stain faggots, it's always been Stain

Has "cringe" really become a meaningless buzzword now?

Do it Bernkek, as long as you're not voting for Hillary, you're making America great again.

Maybe I'd vote for you if your logo didn't look like a fucking Sunny D label

There is no such thing as an "assault weapon." Anything you assault someone with is a fucking assault weapon. Just look at what happened in Japan yesterday.

chill out m8 I was only pretending to be retarded

my original post was a direct quote from Jill Stein

Aight m8, is just that ban all guns BS just really gets me, when was young my father promised to teach me to shoot, he was pretty neat back then, or at least the stories I've heard, but thanks to our fucking criminal government he could only teach me to go fucking fishing, not saying is bad but nothing like learn to shoot

Like Mexico's pride once trump becomes president

Actually looking forward to it

>Replied to a fucking leaf

This campaign photo looks like an ad for some prescription drug.

Looks like some lemon juice add

A vote for Stein is a vote for Trump, and a vote for Johnson is a vote for Clinton.

Who?

wow really makes u think ... I'm #Shill4Jill now

At least you're principled , user.

The fucking whore stole Bob Dole's logo

that pic brings new meaning to the phrase "two faced"

They write the laws based on how fast the bullets fire.

what is this pasta

yes

but at the same time, it's a useful verb to describe shit like that copypasta

thanks now every O i see i think of a sparkling anus.

Its a slippery slope, some of these people wont stop no matter what. In Venezuela, guns are totally banned and there are street gangs that hack people to death with machetes. Gun control doesn't work beyond a certain point except to disarm honest people.

Sure is pretty Correct The Record in here. Is this our new ploy? Pull the CTR people to jill stein threads so we can talk in peace?