Why are they barbarian?

why are they barbarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMPLXNpSM1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zito animale

argentina is white?

They have higher murder rates than niggers. Donkey fucking is normal in some parts. Are they the worst race?

what's wrong with being a barbarian?

zitto animale

Yes, now go drown yourself in vodka, jaakko.

I wish I was Japanese.

not our fault that niggers can't even kill themselves efficiently

Seriously though. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

no, what's wrong with YOU people

violence is part of the poor people culture. and we have a lot of poors.

It could also be that africans can't accurately record their dead because at least in Sudacaland there is a barely functional state that can keep track of most murders.

If Boga Boga kills Jatu of the Ngrono tribe it will never be reflected in the statistics because Jatu may have never even been registered in the first place.

bien dicho.

But in the modern world, poor people can get educated or their kids can get educated. Civilized races (whites, asians) would have risen out of poverty

Southern Amerindians are barbaric because they moved to a warmer climate. The ones in the north were peaceful, but got cucked by Europeans because they were too peaceful.

but you need money to educate them. and we lack of that.

Because you spend it on drugs

go back to your gay anime rping thread, jakko

Fuck off, your country is the size of my room. These numbers must be drug gangs fighting drug gangs.

nah. because we don't produce anything of value, because we don't hace skilled people, because we don't have education, because we don't produce anything of value, because we don't hace skilled people, because we don't have education, because we don't produce anything of value, because we don't hace skilled people, because we don't have education...

i did it wrong. sorry

you get my point anyways.

We had a mexican exchange student at my school. Nice girl, cute, civilized. I don't understand how your countries are so shit. Maybe she doesn't represent the spics as a race since she was a lot richer than most of you (still poorer than the average Finn)

You have coffee and bananas. Or is that Africa?

there is a world of diference beetwen the poor people and middle class.

that's another reason for the huge amount of violence.

Congratulations to Argentina for not being on this list. Seems you really are the whitest spic country

we are the southern cone of the continent. we don't have tropical weather.

Why dont you put the criminals in jail

latin america is huge, and there is a lot of diference between each country.

I'm broke af so being richer than me is not precisely an accomplishment

Man, you can't just look at some numbers without any context. You need to read about it and understand where it is happening and how the place is.

a lot of people here think that is not the criminal's fault, but the unfair system.

so they don't invest in jails or security forces.
at least it was like that in this country for the last decade.

Finland doesnt have anything either except a bunch of trees so we make electronics, games, apps. And if you have nothing else, you have land. Sell Finland some of that land and we'll show you how to make use of it

respondiendole en serio al haitiano manga de giles

It would seem there's a big number of (You)'s to be had in this thread.

but you are surrounded by rich people.
we are at the end of the world, surrounded by millions of people who cannot buy anything and are willing to work for nothing. so things get a lot more harder here.

Yeah, but every country sucks

Are you educated?

A bunch of bad shits happening in spic countries. Here I am trying to understand why

Nigger mindset

el haitiano no estaba en suecia?

usa varias banderas

>Yeah, but every country sucks
not really, you should visit this place.
>Nigger mindset
indeed. luckily it's slowly changing now.

>go to western europe
>don't get shot

aaah. y bueh seguro no le queda otra que postear aca. imaginate que sale a la calle y es un extraterrestre ahi.

I don't consider it rich to be able to live without worry of not getting an education or not getting killed.

You should look for jobs abroad. In Europe. If you will work for minimum wage Im sure plenty of europeans would fly you out here to do some cleaning. Girls could be mail order brides and get a real nice life

煽るのを辞めなさい。
攻めて日本人じゃないだろう。

i don't want to sound racist. but white america seems beautiful.

>luckily it's slowly changing now.

I want to live with you.
I hear many finns are homosexuals, is this your case?

No. But if you wanna sell your sister to me I will let you both live with me

Eh, las mejores partes de eeuu sin contar a California,Az estan llenas de mexicanos o chinos

>I don't consider it rich to be able to live without worry of not getting an education or not getting killed.

well but it is. at least for planet earth standars.

>You should look for jobs abroad

life here is nice. i wouldn't leave this place.
if you don't live in a poor neighborhood you can easily avoid all the violence.

If I sell you my sister, how does that help me live a life with a finn trap?
I need you all for myself.

bueno mejor aun. prefiero ser un estar con otros latinos, a estar rodeado solo de blancos.

>But in the modern world, poor people can get educated or their kids can get educated
The non ironic, non memetic answer for it is Sp*niard criollos. How can you get out of poverty when you have literal thieves in charge of watching after money? You don't know the amount of money those culturally and genetically Sp*nish pieces (they and their associates) of shit steal each year in this country. Given that, it's a miracle that there are still minimal infrastructure in some parts of this country.

The masses are educated to no batting an eye every time this happens and nothing more since it's not part of those people's interests. This goverment invest less in education almost each year. Not even parts of our beginning as a nation are taught in school (particularly, the part touching those criollos' internal struggle for power, after gaining "independence"). Right now, there are, at least, investigations for 5 big political and economic corruption scandals going on, one of them even involves the core of our own judiciary power (our supreme court of justice) and how do people react?, just a few complain on internet, but nothing more.

Yeah. But no one believes me when I say it. Maybe now that the same reasoning appears under a Uru flag it will be taken more seriously.

You are probably talking to Latin Americans of about the same socioeconomic level as her (I am guessing she was upper middle class). Since the type of people that do all the barbarity either do not have internet connection or are too bussy managing their cartel/gang/mara/political party.

But we are not on that list. And we are non-white as fuck.

Wars between countries in South America.

Central America and Caribbean countries are fucked up (some not all because they broke apart from Mexico and got fucked by the cold War.)

Spanish colonization was about making profit and not doing a better society they did made schools hospitals but for castizos and criollos and Spaniards and when they got murdered during revolution people in charge were dumb fucks they didn't educated the Indians.

Having the biggest jew as your neighbor destabilizing and killing the few good presidents or candidates you have didn't help either.

Brazil was different I believe the slaves had a huge deal with that they got more negros than any other country.

And heard some genetic user that said that some gene in the African species when it gets in touch with another gene but from ameridians they produce a more propense to violence off spring.

Latin America hasn't had the most political stability.

It's only bad in central america, mexico and Venezuela. The rest is nice.

low iq

Amerindians seem to be the worst race. Violent, ignorant, easily conquered, prone to alcoholism and other vices. What kind of evolutionary pressures shaped them? They descended from Asians, but they're so different.

youtube.com/watch?v=RMPLXNpSM1A

poverty lmao

Why are they beta and weak?

>implying that you have money to buy that
Kek.

>mongols
>beta

Maybe not in your parameters.

>respondiendole en serio al haitiano manga de giles
>Anonymous 12/13/17(Wed)03:44:31 No.82958290▶
>
>el haitiano no estaba en suecia?

>h8ers talk about me even when i'm offline
state of my h8ers

>imaginate que sale a la calle y es un extraterrestre ahi.

the shit my h8ers say and come up with

Barbarian and part of the 20% poorest of the country here, this post its rude, DELETE IT

don't kid yourself. they're all corrupt shitholes

t. latin american

because the spanish colonization was the worst mistake in the history, they should have killed the natives instead of fucking them

>says the guy who used to kill himself for his """"emperator""""
dumb weeb

Argentina,Bolivia and CHile hold 90% of the lithium reserves in the planet.If your countries weren't such a huge meme you would be drawning in money in the fucking age of lithium batteries and the rise of electric cars.

>Humboldt also published a comparative analysis of bread and meat consumption in New Spain (México) compared to other cities in Europe such as Paris. The city of México consumed 189 pounds of meat per person per year, in comparison to 163 pounds consumed by the inhabitants of Paris, the Mexicans also consumed almost the same amount of bread as any European city, with 363 kilograms of bread per person per year in comparison to the 377 kilograms consumed in Paris. Caracas consumed seven times more meat per person than in Paris. Von Humboldt also said that the average income in that period was four times the European income and also that the cities of New Spain were richer than many European cities.
Mexico under Spain was enjoying a golden age of progrees and advancements.It took 4 years of chimping out for the country to never recover

who /best country/ here?