Christina Hendricks ugly husband

How is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nT-UkhEP-1g
youtube.com/watch?v=-QwUWgxjee0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its because her feet are hideous. who could love someone like that?

he's 6'3". top percentile height. that makes him not ugly anymore.

big fat cock

an inspiration to us all

>this is what a decade of Sup Forums does to your mind

Tall skinny guys like him are usually packing 9inch mondo dongs.

This. It doesn't matter what physical deformity you're plagued with. Being tall means you insta-win at life. It's almost as easy-mode as being a woman.

Booger from Revenge of the Nerds must be raking in the royalties.

Careful. You might meme them into divorce

PAKIED

He doesn't deserve those gigantic white tits

Lmao you must be ugly af. Any good looking manlet shits on your life salty lanklet.

HOLY FUCK, cowtits is married to THE SNOZBERRIES TASTES LIKE SNOZBERRIES guy from Super Troopers?

seriously. what the fuck? she's so far out of his league, I don't care if he's possibly got a big dick, what the fuck. you never date or fuck more than 2 points lower than you. she's a 10, he's like a fucking 4

>tfw I've actually been here a decade
This hits a little too close to home senpai

this broad was intriguing for like 3 episodes of madmen, her attractiveness lasted about as long as gum's flavor

apparently hes got a GINORMOUS dong

His okay with her not wanting kids.

Skip to 0:04

Literally the only thing I know this guy has done in Hollywood

youtube.com/watch?v=nT-UkhEP-1g

I mean, she must has a terrible personality, if the only rich male she can get is this abomination

He is like someone cherry-picked the worst possible features in a man
>Hairlet
>Awful teeth
>Looks like shit is aging pretty fucking badly
>Shitskin
>Weak jawline
>No facial hair, shit eyebrows PURE HAIRLET

He looks like a turd I forgot to flush yesterday

>inb4 h-h-he is tall dude!
Woman are not nearly as visual as man also if anything being too tall makes you look retarded

She's beyond a 10, she is the perfect woman. Pale skin, hourglass figure with HUGE breasts and red hair/natural blonde.

Why the fuck is she dating a thin-lipped monkey looking Paki? Fucking disgusting.

I know, right? His mouth area literally resembles an ape.

I guess love is real

Thanks mate you saved me from marathoning the whole clip.

meh
He just needs a haircut

They came into the restaurant I work at last year, I smoked some weed with the dude.

No he doesn't, he needs facial surgery.

Yes, I'm jealous. I'm jealous some ugly pakistani monkey can get a cowtit wife but I can't even get gf

Red headed girls usually go for Mexican looking guys like that surprisingly. Don't want ginger babies I guess. Neither would I

You must be beta af to even endure the guy enough to smoke with him. I would be mad just hearing his low nasal voice and soft manners, probably would headlock him on sight.

beta bux. she cucks him every night

I don't know what is most pathetic, the ''big cock'' or the ''he is tall'' answers
Obviously shes into him because of the money, but like you said how come she didn't picked a better rich male?

I know women aren't nearly as visual as we are, but still she must have some insecurity issues/afraid of cheating for picking this disgusting thing, he is even younger than her like come the fuck on, if you going for someone younger pick someone in their prime

Or maybe she jacks off to people wondering why she picked something so atrocious when she could've done a lot better

This is the narrative you want because the reality, that just maybe it IS on the inside what counts, means that you-

Yourself

-have no chance in this world.

he is an ayylmao and she is the product of a CIA sex slave breeding program

>Implying there isn't literally 10/10 would go homo for mexican men
Ironically finding a fugly mexican like she did is harder than finding an average looking one

You forgot something, virtuous signaling. Some hot girls will pick an ugly nerd because they think it makes them seen as a better, less shallow person. Also he's probably funny in a cringy way that fits with her awful sense of humor.

Because she's not as attractive as she presents herself.
She's 10/10 on the red carpet/in movies and TV
But when she takes off the bra, the makeup, the girdle, possibly even hair extensions, then she's like a 6.

Are there any 10s without makeup?

t. spic

Not defending this subhuman, but Christina is overrated af on this board

She just uses a lot of clothes that show off her good features ( AKA big tits ) but without them she must be a regular ginger with pale skin and some saggy tits

The type of woman you would probably have crazy sex for a week non-stop, maybe even a month, but after that you would get bored and even slightly disgusted by her body because you know she doesn't look nearly as good without clothes

Yes, but they're only regionally 10/10s. Universally, only 9/10s exist.

Daddario

i think he meant on the lore, spic people tend to be very passionate and lustful in most cultures they kind share the booty/thicc culture with the black and all their dances and costumes are all around fucking so they tend not to be fugly

it's hard to tell what he meant because english isn't his first language

he probably knows how to eat ass really good

have you seen a tit cow like that naked before, with all of their tight clothes off, allowing their flesh to unfold before your eyes? it is disgusting, let me tell you. she looks great with her clothes on, but get them off, and well, hope you didn't eat anything for the past few hours...

He talked to her and didn't act like a little pussy.

You can do it, too.

wait, isnt that McLovin?

no its snozzberies

This is a lie. I have Hendricks tier titcow gf and I love sucking on her tits

>HOLY FUCK
calm down, you hysterical retard

stop posting autist

>LE HOLY FUGGIN SHIT?!?!?! XD

now who's hysterical you emotional reject

>you're hysterical
>no u

embarrassing

kek

She's fat and getting fatter

>she's fat and getting fatter

I don't see a problem?

>I'M FREAKING OUT, MAN.

Is this him?

If we all lived in a tiny village and she was the only woman available, it would be fine, but most women are more attractive than her.

yeah

I remember my friends and I knew a really pretty girl that had an ugly bf, the guy was actually a chill dude but we always wondered why.
Turns out the guy had a huge cock, you never know

not even that guy

doesn't matter, your argument is still "no u"

You are getting baited so hard right now my man.

This gives me hope

>dat smug smirk
based

He probably has a massive Jewish schlong

she doesn't want to breed

You sound like you have your own troubles, pal.

She's naturally blonde.

LITTERING AND LITTERING AND

He's more famous than she is.

>most women are more attractive than her
Where do you live?

California

>that look on his face that says "Yeah, I'm fucking her, what are you gonna do about it faggot?"

At least this guy knows just how lucky he is

Unholy levels of insecure in this thread. She probably likes him for his character. She's not wanting and he's not lacking.

Can't unsee.

He's absolutely right. Just imagine that guy really short. He'd be a short ugly guy as opposed to talk and ugly. That's two cons vs only one con.

Sorry manlet.

>Came for titcow pictures
>there were none

:^(

titlets please leave

keep telling yourself that faglet
judging by all the women I've dated and by growing up with four sisters, most women view being short as the top non-negotiable. You are basically a child in their eyes.

smug bastard looks so proud of himself

I had a friend who was as ugly as myself and autistic as I am. But he was tall and all women tried to flirt with him while I was left with nothing. Tall men is for women what women with huge boobs are for men

> tfw unattractive with huge dick
> probably could score like this guy

>fat bitch with a nerd

wow shocking

also this

youtube.com/watch?v=-QwUWgxjee0

THE TRUTH

>inb4 he gets Riley'd

He's probably better looking than you and you don't realize it.

t. attractive manlet in my friends group that get his tall friends salty

>tfw I'm 6'
Feels good man

episode of my 600lb life when?

Why do Sup Forums posters seem so bitter and angry?

>americlaps unironically have shit names like Tyler, Logan and Hunter

It's hard to believe that the flipper guy from Bubble Boy is her husband

He looks like the guy from Tears for Fears, and Tears for Fears is pretty fucking based, so I'll give him a pass for that.

>he's a titguy