This is an ISIS thread, westerners BTFO

This is an ISIS thread, westerners BTFO.

How do we make white western pigs pay? share ideas and places.

try by killing yourself cunt

That's part of the plan. But we need bombs. And a crowded place

totally fell for it.

Muhammad was a pedophile and faggot

wtf I hate Chileans now

Very dissapointed over here, was promised an europe drowning in blood

> Chile
> ISIS

HAHAHAHAHA

fuck you ahmed, gtfo of my shitty country

"pedophilia" is a social construct

Why don't we put boogers in their jelly beans?
Haha, they'll never see it coming!

Jesus OP
Homeland security is at DEFCON 1
Hillary just spilled her coffee
Madeleine Albright cut her speech short.

Pedophiles are an oppressed minority Thad deserve to practice their cultural rights and should be glorified and empowered for what they are instead of being trampled upon by Cisco white male scum #lgbtqp spread the word

Top kek

We are close. Real close. Open more borders plz.

We like to hop into European trends.
Isis seems going strong, so it must be good, right? I mean, Europe is the intelectual capital of the world, they can't be wrong.

Your time is short khawarjite :^)

You cheeky cunt

>Implying the west will wake up

We already won. It's just about coming house to house.
Imagine the day of the rope, but with beheadings.

>doesn't have ISIS Sup Forums flag...

dropped

What is going on in your brain right now Texas?

Why that flag looks like a kid tried to make a doodle for his mom?

We fund ISIS yet they still no like. What's your dill, meng?

Thinking on sexy jihadist

Omar will be sad :C

Shhh, it's supossed to be a secret you dip.

bump two (2)
now fuck off

The day of reckoning is coming for you Muslim swine. Pay attention to the news in dear born Michigan in the next couple months.

>tfw like isis more than democrats at this point

DID U JUST POST MUHAMMED?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lmao. First europe, then the US falls like domino. You can't keep a global economy with one litle country.
Tasty japanese melon. Give or btfo
Is there actually a difference? Dems are greatest allies.
>But gays anyways. Behead at will

ISIS should assassinate the pope and make it public

only then will we wake up

what's your favorite nasheed?

That's not gonna happen sand nigger. Like I said keep pay attention to the news in Dearborn Michigan

Nice b8 m8 but this thread is 3/10 at best. Nice try, but try again Chili fag

Only Allah saves.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Leave now.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>We have REAL intellectual discussion
>Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

The edge is real. No rep man, just bantz. Look at all the bantz above dude. Where do you think my sides are righ now?
Also

Checked.
Allahu Ackbar my brother