Boomers need to be mass euthanized

Seriously.

My mom used to work for a bank, makes over 6000/mo. Can't operate a fucking printer.

How can you make 6k if you are so worthless of a human being you can't even read instructions to operate a printer properly.

fuck.

leaf

leaves

>Autists on this website can't speak to other humans in casual conversation
>Kill my mom cause she can't use a printer. She's retarded.

All i'm trying to say is that we are being ruled by fucking retards, like working in an engineering firm when your boss doesn't know how to CAD but demands you have 5-10 years experience CADing.

it is tragic that an employer will hire people that have skills that the employer himself does not have in order to get a job completed

the system has fucking failed

Because women in white collar jobs are literally useless eaters. One in ten actually does anything.

Fuck you young shitbirds, living with "mom" because you can't drive a car because you can talk on a phone with visuals and your fucking nude selfies and your goddam dayglo soccer shoes and those god awful shaved side haircuts with 5 pounds of greasy hair on the top with a fucking ball of hair with a stick in it and your fucking designer stubble and skinny jeans and fedoras and your precious little red thread wrist bands. Fucking trash can lids in your earlobes and tats everywhere and piercings and what ever you stick through your dick these days to take a picture of and send to some girl with the text, "Sup?".

your mom knows how to talk to people and the basics of socializing with others

you only knows how to work a fucking printer.

a fucking printer.

that's it. a fucking printer operator. a job a fucking spic can do

SHIS REAL WORCK: TO F-CK WITH A BOSS IN WATERCLOSED

This is sarcasm right?

No I am dead serious why the fuck should you be allowed to PAY somebody for a SERVICE?

should be criminal

You do understand that they say 10 years experience to discourage people from applying. That way they can justify when they apply to get "temporary foreign workers," with the government.

Apply anyways, is my advice.

no it isnt. the VP of engineering doesn't know how to create 3D CAD drawings on SolidWorks.

Doesn't need to. has more important things to focus on because of his god-tier position in the company.

ok ty for advice. would really explain why different countries have ludicrous experience requirements.

Show some respect to your mother, idiot.

i'll fuck your mom

>600 a month

Does your mom really make like $4 an hour? How do you guys even survive? I think she might be a prostitute.

I love you.

>get new position at new company
>take new responsibilities as well as some older ones from an overworked guy
>took him a day to do them
>take some time to automate parts and ask around the company to find out where everything comes from to fix issues
>now it takes me 30 minutes
Welcome to the real world. People getting paid for doing jobs they shouldn't be doing to begin with.

oy vey better pay up at hillaryclinton.com!

I recommend Adderall/dexerdine so you can focus.

are you being paid less than the overworked guy?

Boomers are just greedy

Jesus Christ dude, cut your mom some slack

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handdle it

>My mom used to work for a bank, makes over 6000/mo
>My mom raised my sorry ass
>My mom paid for all my shit
>I still live in my moms basement
>I'm a useless fucking neet
>I don't work I live off my mom
>Kill my mom

6k Canada Dollars ? What were those worth again ?
Lets dumb this question down a bit for you, leaf.
How much maple syrup can you buy with it ?

Dude i make 82k a year writing enterprise software as a career and i can bearly opperate a printer. I fucking hate printers