Xena Remake 2020

Oh you didn't know this was happening? Well, it is. Wonder Woman is a wash. Let's talk about the inevitable Xena remake.

What do you want to see? Who do you want to see? Directors? Studios? Come on.

Also post HQ Lucy's if you have them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r0X6agbL9jI
meaningoflife.tv/videos/32013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> WB run by monkeys in suits, never bothered to cast lucy lawless as wonder woman's mother
just fucking kill me now

There was a television Xena reboot in the works but it seems to have gone into developmental hell. I would rather see a theatrical series.

jesus christ look at her. fuck warner bros for a wasted opportunity

If I could produce a film like this Sophie Turner would play Xena if she dyed her hair black. Emma Watson could play a good Gabrielle. Amanda Seyfried could play a good Callisto. The directors would be The Cohen Brothers. It would work because the Cohens could bring that campy goofy but serious feel and they are super talented. I'm not sure who would write the plots though, I guess I would just find some of the original writers from Xena to write the scripts.

No doubt hollywood will turn it into a anarcho-communist anti-christian feminist lesbian shit show. They will probably cast a black guy to play hercules and he will be in a gay relationship and a Muslim woman in a Burka to play Xena.

This is how she looks with black hair. I think if she bulked up just a little bit in terms of muscle mass she could play Xena perfectly. It would make sense too, since she has experience in the sci-fi/fantasy

this show is too anime to be made nowadays

you know the real xena is loosing it in NZ
youtube.com/watch?v=r0X6agbL9jI
Robert Wright (Bloggingheads.tv, The Evolution of God, Nonzero) and Lucy Lawless (lucylawlessfanclub.com, @RealLucyLawless)

How Lucy, as Xena, became an icon for gay fans 6:17
Why do we search for meaning? 4:43
Bob tries to solve Lucy’s spiritual crisis 9:16
The psychological ups and down of a TV actor 9:28
How Lucy makes herself happy 7:31
Fighting worries about what others think of you 5:56
meaningoflife.tv/videos/32013

I would rather have more adventures of Hercules cheesy good times.

It's also offensive to bisexuals because they both deny that they are, which is biphobic

the tags

TAGS Christianity | gender | happiness | psychology

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This show was basically a hate crime, so should be forgotten, not remade

If it had campy humor while also being very serious along the lines of a Cohen brother movie like True Grit or No Country for Old Men it could work. In fact, I think they could improve on the original, which wasn't really amazing but just a slightly above mediocre show for it's time.

I think I came to Aphrodite, Discord and Callisto more than anyone else in existence.

>mfw scene where Aphrodite becomes human, too autistic to hygene

>she complains cause she smells like fish

>Dick explodes

weird fetish dud

I blame Aphrodite's smelly vagina

Cast Antje Traue as Xena and make it campy like the original.

Only problem is Antje is 5'7 and Lawless was 5'10, but the accent will probably make up for it, and the similarity of appearance.

I don't care about the rest, the originals will always exist. And yes, it's only because I want to see Antje stuck in lewd situations with scantily clad armor.

Can't have camp nowadays. It's like blackface for gay people

Well, you don't have to go full camp...

Maybe half-camp, or quarter camp, or just a campy intro.

It has to have a little bit though, or else it won't trigger the nostalgia.

i can't begin to describe how much semen ive devoted to XWP

its a LOT.

When will TV go back to having truly beautiful women?

he was in a gay relationship in the original show though

You know what's funny?

Xena is a "gay/feminist icon", but if you made exactly the same series today SJWs would have a fit. It would trigger the hell out of them a half dozen ways from sunday.

>Sophie Turner as the lead
>EMMA WATSON playing the SIDEKICK on TV SHOW

lol this level of fantasy booking

HAHAHA BENIS

idk, she looks like she has the same insufferable character as she has in GoT as Sansa. Spoiled little princess in her head, but 6/10 in body/face part. I hate they push it main roles, like Jean Grey, and definitely a wrong choice for Xena.
to the trash with that woman

Is that Atalanta on Xena? Or is it Xena on Hercules attacking Atalanta?

Xena's actress has to be FUN. Not just the character, but the woman herself has to be witty and charming like Lucy Lawless. That's part of how the original series got so popular. People loved Lucy. Most actresses today are so boring.

Every time I look at her, all I can see is Chyna's dick-clit

Don't worry guys, they'll get Gal Gadot to play Xena! She's a great actress and has a figure like Aphrodite!

sounds like a brain problem, might want to get that checked out

I only endured and enjoyed this show because i was a kid. not sure watching it today will be anyhing special.

they just gonna nigger it up and ruin it

it's not, I tried