RISK Thread cont

Did i miss anything

Also the Byzantine Greek guy rolled to take bulgaria first which meant cutting your roll in half because reinforced clay
Bessarabia however was already behind enemy lines and therefore go whole roll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmsdHnQ7RD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boudicca, I assume you already have watched vikings?

Take Northern French cities, rest into Spain, cities first

Expand in North africa get tripoli and malta

fill russia trying to grab oil and cities

I saw one ep of Vikings and fell asleep.

praise kek, may petian be with us

defending and taking prague/czech then wheat in france

Fill that gap between Budapest and Zagreb, capture the fish in the Adriatic Sea, then march into Northern Italy (aim for cities) spilling south from there

as a side effect or just as just happened to fall asleep?
also, there is hell on wheels
sopranos (lol, oldie but still the best show ever)

have you seen combat, its a WW2 series from the 60s pretty good

Counterattack against Bessarabian forces in the northern balkans. Try removing them from my former occupied areas. If spills, invade Greece aiming to capture the cities

ouch, my roll won by 3 ts

javascript:quote('82956710')
yes, but more like just shitty

I think as a side effect.

I have not

I'm more into political type dramas, rather than just action.

Persian Empire > Alexandria from the sea; spares into Kirkuk

this was about the Z nation shit

Expand from north to south to border between Algeria and Tunisia, but do not go into Tunisia. Reinforce Fez. Continue filling up rest of Rosetta Stone.

then i recommend you go watch argentine news

Correction, it's +9.

Has anyone watched X-Files? I'll pop into the living room and watch it with my brother when it's on. Scully and Mulder are great.

its almost like a show

watched it when i was 11, the episode with the red eye guy scared the shit out of me

Sup Forums is being a cunt

Annex all of Bulgaria, Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro

Hahaha,

Actually the News is my favourite show.

its mine to, i just get depressed 95% of the time i watch it

did we lose the greek byzantine guy?

I'm already depressed so News just makes me feel better.

gotcha, my shit froze for a minute

i guess, if you see othe rpeople are worse than you, then you feel better, i might try that

what station... not bbc hopefully

witnessed

EVERYTHING IS FINE, EVERITHYNG IS FINE

BBC / Channel 4 / RT / Al Jazeera etc. I like to know what everyone is saying.

I think RT is my fav because they bash US a lot hehe

>"GET BACK TO YOUR DAILY ROUTINE.. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE REMAIN!"

Year 14
Swiss holding on but barely
French all but exiled to africa as france is divided up and spain falls to Iceni
Rosetta Stone peacefull expands as does Rus
and Ash

LOL

YES MY MASTER, IM A GOOD GOY M- MUST KILL NI-GEL

Eliminate pink in the northern Balkans, then march into Italy (aiming for cities)

i watch CSPAN, live stuff but not the shows... dont watch any news shows. may listen to radio but i will not watch the subliminal messaging that comes with television. NO. i read news a lot and come here but always second and third source shit with my own research... nothing is to be trusted

Take the Baltic cities and other Russian cities

Invade italy trough Malta

Annex Albania, Montenegro and southern Italy

Persian Empire > Cairo; spares into 2 Ts west of Cairo then into filling Arabia

counter-attack the iceni

CSPAN is pretty good, i watched while on the U.S at the beggining of the primaries

Invade Malta and Tunisia, aim spills and roll to destroy France in Northern Africa

Why the fuck do you fairy boys use the European map. American game board is infinitely better. Kys you god damn niggers

because it triggers you

Same, I avoid American news, you guys censor a lot of things. Like you guys hardly covered the DNC protests and all the shit happening. I found out most things from British radio talk show.

I like radio a lot because everyone calls in with their viewpoints. Had one guy calling in about how Tony Blair is a lizard person lolol

its more cut and dry... except the talk shows on there... the rest is just pure Q&A and live stream shit... no fluff and theatrical bullshit

Getting annoyed with Sup Forums crapping out on me every 5 minutes all of a sudden and I have to get some sleep before work.

Thanks for OPing. GG and goodnight all.

>I have a somewhat odd request before I go. I do not want to quit-cede my lands but could you grant Bessarabia and Persian Empire double gains in my lands (or some other kind of bonus)?

i totally followed that but mostly here and Cspan.
yeah the kikes own everything here pretty much and their "muh globalism" is ruining our nation... we once had hope of freedom here. like read our Constitution and tell me that shit is not freedom defined. but the kikes own the BAR assoc and have litigated all our english common law away to nothing with precedent and the bought politicians have let them

i like it more that way, in here every news show is either a jew shill or a leftist joke, either way, there is so much theater involved in it

gg gn bro

Reinforce more of Gibraltar and continue filling in Morroco & Algeria. Gonna live a peaceful life selling Oil to America. Would France be open to a North African Alliance?

The media neglects to talk about anything except shootings with no discernible motive.

defend and fill french soil in france then spread out peacefully

yes plox

Yeah US is pretty much fucked, more than us, and we're pretty fucked too.

Inciting race wars. Like your whole racial shit was spread like a disease even over here in Britain, where black people are treated equal as shit. I mean if anything muslims and eastern europeans are treated the worst. Yet we had BLM protests *roll eyes*. I wish we could censor US media.

dubsconfirm

Just bend over like a good girl. Trump will end it soon

kek has spoken

I'll give you Constantine next update so you can try to recover.

Don't get me started. I live in Jersey, one of the worse states in America with Camden, the most dangerous city in the US AND my dad is a cop so after Dallas I've been worried for his safety and it hardcore redpilled me into patriotism. Dallas shooting is why I started visiting Sup Forums in the first place.
US media loves to report that white supremacists popped up after Brexit, hope all is well over the channel.

thanks,

i must say, before pol i tought we were the only ones fucked up, i used to be more of a neocon back then, but now i can see we were only the begining

This is taking too long, I think I'm going to go to sleep.
Farewell mates

Year 15
France and Italy are dying but killing each other off at the same time
Boudicca stages a surprise attack on russion, establishing herself as the one super power

had to grab something to eat and drink out of the kitchen bro

Conquer all of Italy

take italy, take france

i cant belive i survived

defend and take belarus and that baltic state i am in currently

Gonna be afk for a while. Give Constatine to France, and just fill up my gaps and further reinforce Gibraltar every turn if you can.

Some racists felt a bit braver, but realised they were still the minority and it's died down now.

I love when US media reports British stuff. They make it sooo dramatic lol actually more interesting than it really is.

Continue to take Russian cities

Scratch that, reinforce the coast line between Algiers and Gibraltar.

Thanks guys, hopefully I won't be dead when I come back lol.

we're going to need some sort of deal here. I'll give you Rome and the southern half of Italy, but I am taking the northern half.

keep counter-attacking the iceni

Persian Empire > Arabia; spare to take Cyprus, then Antioch then Iran

ok, i still get bck france rigjt? also

thread theme in rememberance of my survival

youtube.com/watch?v=LmsdHnQ7RD8

when I say Italy I include San Marino in that

Yeah you can have France

thanks

the goverment of the state of france announces its neutrality in the current conflict betwenn the UK and russia

is switzerland not rolling again?

he is kill

also

the true happening of the year pic related

and what about purple?

You even replied to him, you dumbfuck

Did i miss anyone?
Year 16

AFK Permanently

well the picture

Could i start now?
if i could then

name: NEULAND
colour: BLACK
starting point: Volgagrad!

Barrel into the Russian Cities

Take back france, Spils to south italy, also OP, could you leave me lyon, as it was within my armistice territoty?

Take Switzerland, then march into the southern Balkans

defend then attack bessarabia, taking lviv, kviv, the slovakian and austrian cities, the attack zurich and bern

no you latvian scum

the state of france decleares neutrality

Persian Empire > Fish, Crete, then Ankara; spares into Palestine

flag is austrian...
lemme start....

six more and it would have been insta win

Let him start :)

lol

digits allow

what kind of ally are you