Given the chance, would you racemix with a colombian girl?

Given the chance, would you racemix with a colombian girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/estefabg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only if she's darker than me

Why is she wearing Autism shoes?

>have sex with my women please!!!
Why haven't other Colombians taken care of this massive cuck?

Sex yes, breeding no.

What about this one

Had a Columbian girl in one of my classes last semester. Hot 9/10 body, sexy accent but ugly ass face.

I have a thing for hispanics so maybe.

I find it interesting that Paisa girls almost always love and obsess over me but girls from any other region reject me, I can't complain though.

This

Given the chance, would you neck yourself?

Yes. Sadly I'll never have a chance to. This is torture my friend

yes. yes I would.

Yes i love columbia

Yes with no hesitation

Good god, who is this?

If she was the daughter of a Paisa coffee farmer from the 'axis of coffee' and darker than me. Yes...many babies

only if she scream justice for trianon when i make her come

Noice!
Don't worry. After the V4 tells the EU to fuck off, you can retake some clay from Romania

Went to Colombia for a few weeks in 2015, racemixed with several.

>drunk
>say hi to random girl
>see her again the next evening in public square
>she waves, pauses, and then turns around
>has bottle of aguardiente and asks if I want to drink
>consent

>spend next couple hours getting plastered
>next thing I know, we're in a taxi
>not sure if I'm really drunk or legitimately drugged
>passing through an actual slum

>get out
>go into her house
>"be quiet, my dad kill you if he wake up"
>have sex
>cum all over her face
>book a ride on EasyTaxi when she's in the bathroom wiping the splooge off her face

Was a good time, would do it all again.

I find this hard to believe

Hopefully you don't believe him because we are on Sup Forums and not because of his flag that would be racist.

>darker than me
>flag

It will be tough.

>Given the chance,
it sounds so unrealistic that i can't even image something like this happening, can't even create a picture of it in my mind. i think i'm totally lost, this is truly the point of no return

Well, user, now you at least know I've been there.

Spent a month in Mexico over the summer, too. Had a great time there as well. Fantastic food and lovely people.

Because of the Sup Forums thing, Colombians are whores so no flag would matter. Autism, however, is a no-no for girls in Latin America.

>not using your autism to get more pussy

Are you american?

Autism doesn't work unless you like chubby, womanlet weebs.

Give me a girl's name and email so that I can start chatting to her. 21-25years old preferred.

RANGEBAN CONGOLOMBIANS

SAGE SAGE SAGE

Yeah.

Eh, depends.

My Tinder bio is a beehive of autism, but girls still seem to love it.

instagram.com/estefabg/

Definitely not

Why are Scandis so autistic?

Ruben pls go

>Finns
>Scandinavian
watch what you're saying

bump

Big if true. You have a lot of knowledge of the apps and services offered in this country for such a made-up story. Anyways, I hope you used a condom if true

>Colombians are whores
M8, this is female nature and does not respect nationality. Trust me, they ain’t easier than your average Stacy or Shaniqua

Why is the tourism department of Colombia shilling on an anonymous forum for incel neets? Do they know noone here have much money to spend, and even if they did would be too beta to actually go?

It’s only one autist with a cuckold fetish. The fucking degenerate smokes weed all day, likes traps, grew up in a fatherless household, his mom was going out with an Italian and posted his tiny pencil dick once. I know all of this because I’ve been here for some years and he himself has posted all of this. This dude has damaged our reputation (more) badly. I might be wrong and that description might be true for different posters but I’m inclined to believe they’re all him, there’s no other explanation for this degeneracy

angels

You're American; now it makes sense.

Earlier this year because of Sup Forums I traveled to South America alone, was pretty fun

>columbian

Where did you go to?

Argentina

yes

Nice next time don’t miss out on Brazil and Columbia

Narcos was really popular here and all around the world, wouldn't be surprised if there was a significant boost in tourism in Columbia.

yes, there are unironically narco tours in Medellin. They will take you through relevant places during the narco era and also to Hacienda Napoles, which was Pablo Escobar retreat home in the countryside.