APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

>forgetting Lost

>implying covenant wouldn't have sucked if he had written it

for what?

>Scott yet again exposed as the hack he is for the millionth time
>meanwhile based Damon created the 2nd best American telekino of the past 5 years
>the reason why the show is so good is because he clearly went back and reflected on his mistakes during LOST and his movie shit, and then tried to fix his fuckups like an adult instead of going full "hehh....critics are wrong, that was actually intentional, that's my gimmick now" like Refn and every other insecure director beloved by Sup Forums retards
>The Leftovers will still be remembered decades from now as one of the main pillars of the golden age of TV
>Scott will be remembered as a guy who made a couple of shitty movies in one of James Cameron's franchises

this really is unironically an APOLOGIZE case. Unfortunately small ballers will refuse to acknowledge his greatness because "he's so reddit" and defend Scott because "but muh Blade Runna"

Really? Because he also wrote Tomorrowland, Cowboys & Aliens, Worldwar Z

Sup Forums here

This faggot wrote the single dumbest Batman story of the 21st century....and THAT is saying something!

For blaming Prometheus' shittiness solely on Damon Lindelof while excusing Ridley Scott of any wrongdoing

why does everyone forget Tom Perotta is half of the Leftovers and owns half of whatever it becomes.

I think he has distilled the best of Lindelof's creativity which is why the show is so concise and unlike anything else except perhaps, Perotta's movies aka Little Children.

I didn't forget but Lindelof literally never wrote anything by himself so it's not really fair to blame him for LOST and Star Trek and World War Z but then not give him credit for The Leftovers. Cowboys and Aliens had five fucking credited screenwriters.

Other than Tomorrowland the others had multiple writers. Cowboys had seven or eight.

Learn2hollywood

I think it's people like Alex Kurtzman and that shitheel Abrams that are responsible for most Lindelof fuck-ups. It doesn't help he participates in obvious garbage flicks like Cowboys and Aliens.

Sup Forums reference?

Seriously though this was probably the best scene on TV this year (popekino doesn't count it's from 2015). Damon is based.

>be damon lindelof
>get your first writing job
>its shit
>be involved with something else
>its shit
>get involved with something else
>its shit
>get a steady gig
>its writing a constant strream of shit
>get involved with another project that has a lot of potential
>completely botch the resolution and, turns out, its shit
>ride coattails to get a movie script job adapting a deader than dead franchise
>shit ensues
>get called in to kick a long-time production hell project into gear
>the results are total shit
>beg for another coattail gig
>its so shit they try to revamp the entire franchise
>land a gig adapting a popular novel that was shit
>final product is even shittier somehow
>get another job somehow
>result is so shit it causes disney to scrap all currently existing projects in the same genre and spend four billion dollars to get a workable franchise in said genre

>somehow manage to suck enough dick to get a job on an HBO series adapting a pretty shit novel
>say upfront you aren't going to do any of the stuff that caused the entirety of your collected works to be total shit
>its still shit

this man is a fucking disease

>DUDE WRITING INCOMPLETE STORIES AND JUSTIFYING LAZINESS BY PROMISING FUTURE EXPLANATIONS THAT NEVER COME LMAO

remembering Lost

any human with half a brain knows that when it comes to movies the studio and the director are 98% to blame

Ridley and Fox fired the script writer before Damon bacause he wouldn't rewrite the script the way they wanted

Like any of those.films.had any chances to.be.good.
He just shat down another blockbuster for american son he could.then concentrate on writting.his magnum opus.
I hope he is already in talk with hbo for our next kino
Thanks Based damon
Ps :.he did nothing.wrong.in.lost

>DUDE NUDE FRENCH GUY IN A SUBMARINE CAUSES WW3 LMAO

The show is very loosely based on.the book. You can tell perolta couldhave had is place as a condition for the right.to the book.
You can clearly see damond signature in the leftovers.
However o m gratefull for alls of perolta add to the show because its a damn good show

oh shit I'm sorry

the leftovers is not done yet, it might still shit the bed

Though I doubt it because it looks like they won't try to explain anything just give the characters their conclusion

sumimasen

prometheus>covenant

The leftovers is him actually writing and a group of six fixing his retarded mistakes. its amazing