”Hey user! I think you’re REALLY cuuuute! Please be my boyfriend!”

>”Hey user! I think you’re REALLY cuuuute! Please be my boyfriend!”
>[laughing whores]
>”Hehe, I can’t believe you actually did it!”
>”Right? He’s so fucking gross! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!”
>”Oh shit, he looks like he’s gonna cry! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!”

How common is this sort of “prank” in your country?

VERY RARE

never experienced that desu

From what I've noticed they only do it to people obviously ugly. Like they don't want to ruin the self-esteem and trust of people that actually have a chance.

>this is what the kids that browse Sup Forums daydream about
How abused have you been?

This happened to me when I was fat in middle school. Then I had enough during my freshman year so I got /fit/ and the same roastie was crushing hard on me but I decided to cuck her for her best friend lmao

In middle school a girl sat on my lap to try to give an erection
she said that she wanted to see me hard so she could tell the teacher i was masturbating in class

Sounds like she made up an excuse senpai

Not sure if win

Extremely rare but I was played around by a bunch of girls.

thank god that never fucking happened to me

but just thinking about it gives me the shivers desu

Never but if i were 18 year old i might threw trash can at her tho.

i was quite a chad at high school now 10 years overweight alcoholic just is life

Wish it would happen more. Negative motivation propels me far more than positive motivation, but life is simply too fucking easy for me.

Very common

when i was 11, eating mcdonalds with my friend at a shopping mall, some girl our age approached i said that her friend upstairs saw me and thought i was really cute, and i should go talk to her, but i was too autistic go and see if it was a prank or not

also one year later I lent 10 bucks to a 15 year old girl at my school and she started teasing me, things like hugging and pressing me tight between her tits and kissing my cheek while laughing in front of her stacy friends. she gave my money back 6 months later

this happens to my spanish friend all the time

I...do...brazilian chicks consider this mean?

>If i suck his dick he would be gay
I thought South Park was a hyperbole.

Sure, middle school stacies dis it all the time. They tried doing it to me once but it was well known thing already by then so I didn't take the bait.

Not really mean...Just teasing, and having fun at my expense, but I obviously didn't complain. I had many great kiddie faps thanks to her.

It pretty much happened exactly to me

>be me 9-10 yo
>2 girls in my class play kissy-kissy with my best friend
>one afternoon playing he's not there
>say they want to kiss with me
>lead me from one place to another, giggling, kissing never happens
>go home ascended to nirvana
>monday morning, swimming classes
>my friend comes up from the water at one moment
>"I kissed them both under the water, so cool!"
>two girls are laughing at me at my fat rolls
>go to the restroom so no one sees me crying, pouring down like a bitch

wtacha gonna do? it's kids hurting kids, probably unknowingly, I know I hurt a few girls pretty deeply in my teens out of sheer ignorance rather than purpose.
one example sticks,
>first long-term sex gf.~16yo
>I want to break-up, no clue how to go about it, >think"it's like a band-aid, go hard and fast, it'll hurt but not long"
>walking in the street
>"oh hey, it's over between us"
>"you what?"
>"I don't want to be with you anymore"
>pure-pain-and-incomprehension.jpeg
>walk away, kid is fucking destroyed, melts in the middle of the street
>keep walking, because that's what tough guys do, I suppose?
>feel like shit
we used to hangout in the same group, so I know for a fact the girl was badly hurt and took the best part of a year to recover.

Anyone who went through something like the first example and came out hating women as a man has some deep unresolved issues. we and they learn as we go along, sometimes by fucking up and hurting others, deal with it.

Just. Fuck. Off.

Wanna talk about it, user?

It’s okay Ivan, you’re among brothers here

Oh, thank you guys. I don't want to talk much about it, but OP-situation for me is kinda normal. Every single whore tried to joke on me by this way.

happened to me

most domestic violence is started by women
*hits fists*
but its always FINISHED by men

I know, Austalia-bro, I know.

Bonus points

>One girl runs up to you
>”Hey! My friend thinks you’re HOT! She wants you so bad!”
>Friend shouts from across the way “HELL NO!” and looks absolutely disgusted

rarely talk to people

I think it's common really common in Mexico I always see meme pages on facebook sharing videos of Mexican school kids getting rejected

Distinctly remember multiple occasions in school this happening to me

>6 months later
impressive sense of duty

It would be very stupid if they call a girl "boyfriend"

this kind of shit happened to me so fucking often

that shit stopped happening after Columbine. No joke school shootings became the best anti-bullying campaign to exist

>took the best part of a year to recover.
it takes about that long regardless of how you break the news.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

PLEASE BE MY GIRLFRIEND IM SO FUCKING LONELY I’LL GIVE YOU A GREEN CARD!!

>senior year of high school
>new friend invited me over to her house to smoke weed and go to the park
>fuck it, I like parks and I rarely get to interact with people, decide to go
>soon as I get there she says "oh, I didn't expect you to actually show up, it was just an empty gesture haha"
>it's her and a bunch of drunk Sophomores smoking in her back yard
>they convince me to drive them to waistband some liquor
>drunk blonde bitch keeps making jokes and calling me "irrelevant"
>she's blasted beyond her mind (probably 90% exaggeration)
>her scumbag boyfriend essentially date rapes her in the next room over while she's drunk and delirious
>I decide it's a good time for an Irish goodbye: walk out while nobody's looking
Why would you invite somebody to something just to make fun of them? Worst part is we never even went to the park.

beta uprising when?

Thank God I'm not the same anymore

I was the target of this one once.

A girl pulled this prank on me when I was 13. She told me she was my gf, and I was so happy.

The next day, I told people she was my gf, and she went around saying
> eeeww user is making it up!! I'm not his gf

later she apologized to me

Happened to me in middle school, next year I dismissed the next confesion, which was real, in front of others lmao. Fell in love with her for the whole year but she refused to even speak to me.
At the end I'm glad that things didn't go further considering she didn't forgive me for that long.

I was autistic in highschool, all the pretty girls went around my desk and started asking me all kinds of questions, i don't know if they genuinely wanted to be friends or were just fucking with me.

Man, looking back, i think i should not live with all the autistic shit i've done

>empty gesture
this must be the worst thing about burger culture. you can never take anything anyone says at face value.

I've had girls interested in me my whole time from elementary school to high school but I didn't know how to talk to girls [spoiler]and I still don't[/spoiler] so I fucked every possibility.

I don't fucking know why but a group of girls would follow me around and tease me at school, saying my name and trying to talk to me. I was really annoyed by it and everytime I told them to fuck off. Then one day I kind of punched one so the group of them(6) beat me up outside.

I unintentionally did that to a girl in primary school.

She got offended, I wasn't a bad person ;_;

Once a girl wrote me (I think) a love note. It was in a pink envelope and had hearts on it

I threw it in the trash can without reading it

Hehehe hahah hohoho
You sure you don't regret that?

feels good to have lost my virginity at 14 to a 16 y/o and never have to imagine this incredibly beta trash

I was 11. I didn't want to even touch girls at that age. I was so embarrassed that a girl would like me

times were different

Extremely common 2bh. But instead of offering to become a boyfriend thet usually just "asking for a date" (or asking you out) and sometimes if it's some real nerd they can jokingly offer a marriage and like ask him to "serve his marriage duty" (slang for sex between a husband a wife).
Sometimes a girl can be even more cruel and ask her female friends to join the bullying, and keep telling a victim such things over and over again.

Not exactly like that but something similar happened to me in High School:
Girls once took photos with me as a form of humilliation (they were laughing). I was so beta to even escape.

Had that done to me multiple times at school. I didn't respond in any way neither to a bait nor to the "joke" itself - just remained silent like a retard.

Delete this NOW

>Anyone who went through something like the first example and came out hating women as a man has some deep unresolved issues. we and they learn as we go along, sometimes by fucking up and hurting others, deal with it.

Most prevalent situations : 4-8th grade, immature people (all ages).

>tfw IT education
>tfw these kinda situations are non-existent due to the nature of IT people

what a horrifying person, makes me think of the russian gloating about smashing some poor kid's violin and laughing about it with his classmates since now he wouldn't be better than them at anything

>girls talking about how they want to do exactly this to someone
>they say "what about him" and point to me
>she says "ew no"
>tfw girl gets disgusted even thinking about PRETENDING to like me

Why would you invite someone if you don't want him to come you just don't have to invite him it's just cruel
Does those empty gesture are common things ?

>normalfags

Wow Americans girls are on another level. I mean girs here do the same shit but they pretend that you aren't listening... idk if that is worse.

I hope deep in my heart that this is false or else there's leg cutting that need to be done

That's actually somewhere on a psychopathy territory - being manipulative (long term too), and lack of empathy.

It has happened to me 6 times unironically (not pranks). I didn't know how to react in any occasion and ruined the further conversations like an autist.

The only reason I'm not a virgin it's because people find me attractive, for some reason (I think I'm ugly desu), before they get to know me. Afterwards, it's another story.

Not sure, never happened to me, however...

When I was about 13, walking through school to my class. A qt part-maori student, who was about 17-18, randomly hugged me as I was walking past. Her and her friends were all sniggering and smirking, I realised within a second that this was some le quirky activity intended to confuse and creep me out. So I completed the hug, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her against me. Her ample breasts pushed very snugly against my upper-chest. She and her friends stopped their fun instantly, disgust on their faces. I held her for a few seconds for good measure, then let her scurry away.

I'm not sure what she expected. Don't do that shit if you can't take it in return. In this kind of battle, she had no hope of victory.

Very common, being bald at 16 did not help

If you do this you will get spit on and slapped immediately.

jej

Yeah they did the dame to me: a girl from another class took a photo with me then uploaded it in FB in a group where the most “popular” girls of my class were in and they all laughed at me in the comment

if you do anything in romania you'll get spit on though

kek this is the best response, just go all alpha and fucking hug em back

>be me t.ürk
>first day in Gymnasium in 6th class
>only turk in the entire school, almost everyone is german
>one blonde german girl walks up to me
>"hey my friend thinks you're really cute"
>look behind me as another blonde is giggling hiding heir face
>say "yeah well she looks very ugly and you do too" very loudly
>entire class laughs
>german girls give me a look of shock and disgust and leave
>become one of the most popular kids afterwards

The worst part is that the blonde was very qt and I don't even think they were trying to prank me

Same. So many girls, even some direct love confessions, and I never let any of it lead to anything.
Now I can actually talk to girls but I barely ever meet any, and if I do they all already have long term bfs/fiances/husbands. Thinking of all the qt teen gfs I could have had without breaking a sweat hurts.

what a retarded girl.

This one girl one day started teasing and laughing at me outside with her friends in High school. I tapped while thinking about her l8r that day

Normiku.

She knew
I used to wear a hat every day for a while and when i was like 11 there was a grill who would steal it basically every day because she was taller than me

Never experienced it, so I always expect it.

>at high school
>class "chad" tells stacy to shit on my lap
>she attempts to, but I move my legs away and tell her to fuck off
>stacy is shocked, chad laughs
I was quite the autist back then, but to be fair that made me more popular with people. Better that than a submissive faggot

every day :(

No

This pasta is old as shit. I'm pretty sure it's not even from krautchan

I fucking wish.
26 year old virgin NEET.

>To shit on my lap
Biggest kek I had this week

No idea to be honest, I wasnt ugly/fat.
I just legit couldnt stand or outright despised everyone except my closest 4 friends (mostly balkans).
A girl tried pulling this on my Serbian friend though, but we just bullied her to the point where she began cutting herself on the arms.

>class "chad" tells stacy to shit on my lap
Were they german?

As cruel as this behaviour sounds, it is worth being aware that this is the sort of psychological bullying girls do to each other, with the intent to mentally destroy the girl. They lack the biological drives towards superior respect which males have, expressed in the concepts of loyalty, etc. and so these pecking order bullying tactics are not simply about physical dominance or appearing "cool" to girls, like guys get involved with.
While we bully each other, there is a tendency for males to actually create bonds with each other after a fight or confrontation, because it puts everything out there and on average we have an innate desire to resolve such conflicts, as the social roles males find themselves biologically adapted towards falls in line with protection and servitude, meaning someone physically/mentally "strong" enough to challenge you is also in some ways showing respect as an equal.
Females lack this entirely which is why their bullying is more about hurting the person deeply, destroying their social standing. Girls practice teasing and manipulating similar to how boys practice rough-housing with each other. It's a game to them and boys are an easy target because we are easy to manipulate and hurt, indirectly. There are no "fair fights" in this world. A male my kill another man in a fight but females prefer to, using any tricks they can, lead another woman to suicide.

As cruel as it is, guys rarely face the sort of bullying girls face from other girls.

kek good one bro. i remember something like that in my sxhool. stacy start to talk to this autistic kid. at first it was like a joke but then she actually wanted to make him sociable. the autist found out that her inicial intentions were bad so he stoped talking to her. she send her a little paper asking "whats wrong?" and he doesnt wven open it, just tears it apart. we all burst laughing and stacy is rekt.

That's a textbook psychopath.

that type of "be my bf" bullshit that girls do happens but not like that, you typed like if it was a part of some cringy teenager movie

Here's the original. It was posted on Sup Forums

Never happened to me in school. I was more of a heart breaker. But not on purpose, just poor social skills.