Scariest movie you've ever seen?

Scariest movie you've ever seen?

I'm not exactly sure, but it sure as shit isn't the fucking Void

Martyrs

The Thing of course and this is a bait thread

that movie was stupid af...

and french...

The kool-aid scene really got to me.
Green Room also had this really horrible and dark atmosphere that spooked me too. Horror movies with a human element are infinitely better than monstershit.

F A ∞

I only really like the scene where she finds the chained girl and brings her to the bathtub. I thought that was horrific desu

What movies do you find scary?

why are you afraid of upside-down tentice-vaginas op? every japanese boy loves them

I struggle to think of it. Since I've started thinking of horror as a genre to be studied (and, occasionally, laughed at), I have difficulty actually being legit scared by horror. It's more being impressed than anything.

I Actually quite enjoyed this film more than I expected to. It was like Stephen King wrote a Silent Hill movie and asked Frank Darabont to direct it.

*With a shitload of help from Carpenter of course

Yeah it was alright. Big horror flavours of the month always get shat on here because they need to be a masterpiece to live up to the hype.

>Green Room
Patrick Stewart made a great neonazi, but it wasnt' really spooky.

>le stoic horror fan
Don't reply to me again.

Not that Darabont is particularly subtle about things but the Void was sooo much more explicit and showy. It's like the guys behind it had zero restraint and cared more about the monsters than anything else.

no I'm a pretty big pussy, but it wasn't scary.

Well, what scares you?
I thought it was very effective in making you worry for the character's safety and establishing just how horrific real violence is.
Come on man, the arm scene really didn't get to you?

I'd say the movie was tense, very very tense. The arm scene was horrific but I don't know if scary is what I'd use. Supernatural stuff is what I find most scary, like the blair witch project and /x/ creepypastas. Purely human stuff doesn't really do it for me for some reason.

I disrespect your opinion, ghosts and monsters aren't real. There's nothing to be afraid of.

This is going to sound weird af, but anything that has vore in it. For some reason anything with people being swallowed alive scares the living shit out of me.

Its also my fetish

That's all good man, we're all allowed our own opinions. I still really liked the movie.

Sinister. I actually dropped it, couldnt endure.

>from the director who have seen Shrek

Under the skin

dat skin scene

If I'm not mistaken on their Indiegogo page for the movie they were pretty upfront about wanting to show their SFX skills and fuck having a plot.

the actors fucking sucked but the monsters and all the ghouls in the basement were cool. also that fucking gay trope where the hero kills a demigod at the end in some gay way that i forgot already and i watched the fag movie like two months ago

green room sucked the liberal faggot band would have their heads smashed in right away. i hate those faggots theyre everywhere in my town. also that scrawny rodent-like fag that retardedly died by getting run over by his own car was in it lol

>DUDE STROBE LIGHT TO COVER SHITTY PRACTICAL EFFECTS LMAO

who /dagon/ here?

Watched it last night and it was good but terrible at the same time. If only that film wasn't done in a cheesy manner with terrible acting. It could have been amazing.