Explain how this isn't kino

Explain how this isn't kino.

PARTYING DRUGS MONEY LMAO
Scorsese makes the most normie flicks

relax, it's kino

What's exciting about fridge shopping?

I honestly did not like this movie.
Maybe Leo just wasn't fit for the role. He felt too obnoxious.. I couldn't connect with him.

Its funny cause he liked him in role where he's a rich booze peddler from the 20's... but in this one it just felt wrong.

Also alot of the movie is just.... boring.
it didn't suck me in, I didn't like the characters and just... yeah it sucked.

The real Jordan is a really big asshole I read an interview with him where he was saying that he doesnt know anything about the flat earth but with someone like him with that much money theres no way he doesnt know something and its dishonest of him not to speak up the character in the movie was as closed minded as the real JB but still, its hard to listen to care to trust someone you know is a liar

do you have some sort of brain damage?

>ywn have the Wolf of Wall Street lifestyle

its bad bro, even too much sex and top tier coke end up being boring haha btw t. chad

I dont think so why? I dont think there is anything brain damaged about simply asking questions

It's just reskin of goodfellas.

I would have preferred Scorsese do a biopic on the drug dealer that had to steal the map from the serial killer in prison.

get checked, luria test.

I think he's speaking about the way you write

>3 hours long for literally no reason

LUUUUUDES

I liked it. But I'm getting tired of the whole trope of

"Yeah, They're bad guys... but I mean... come on. Look how cool they are."

Find another way to make me give a shit about a character.

The 2nd half is weaker than the 1st half.

The movie wasn't about them being cool, and you have a fundamental misunderstanding of storytelling that you think you have to LIKE the main character. They only have to be interesting.

it's kino, literally the citizen kane of 2010s

Are you actually going to pretend that the movie wasn't just an attention grab at "what a sick lifestyle these guys have!"

>dude drugs

its a normie movie

It wasn't, it was a cautionary tale like nearly all of scorseses movies

I like how uncomfortable it was to watch.

People who just see this movie as 'DUDE SEX AND DRUGS XD' don't understand the point the director is trying to make.

>wanting to live a lifestyle that will decimate your reputation and will land you in jail

lol good one

This.

whats "the point"?
movie had no fucking point
the movie was deep as a kiddie pool

dude Luuuuudes XDD

Literally proving the person you are replying too right. I'm convinced that if your only argument for something being bad is taking one part of it, putting DUDE before it and LMAO after it and repeating ad nauseam then you probably don't have a real argument

Leo, jonah hill, robbie
That's the trifecta of shit hammy acting.

The point is irrelevant, you're just watching a guy DUDE SEX AND DRUGS XD for 2 hours, if that's your idea of entertainment then fine but saying it's objectively good is lolworthy

Are you aware of how easy it is to tell you are samefagging?

it's been a while but I liked the part where he tried to pay off that FBI guy but he wasn't having it. Then later you see FBI guy on the shitty crowded bus hating his life but at least he has a clear conscience
this movie sucked