How can I refute this senpaitachi?

How can I refute this senpaitachi?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2016/01/13/news/economy/obama-jobs-state-of-the-union/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/
newsmax.com/US/Census-Bureau-Income-Household-Income/2015/09/16/id/691909/
vdare.com/articles/national-data-may-jobs-immigrants-retreat-from-labor-force-looming-recession-or-a-trump-effect
cnbc.com/2016/07/08/charts-whats-the-real-unemployment-rate.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Then how is the US GDP going backwards and/or slowing? Why is the US going further into debt?

We gave never had this weak growth.

Wtf i hate jobs now

money.cnn.com/2016/01/13/news/economy/obama-jobs-state-of-the-union/

well we don't manufacture anything anymore so most of them are low level service industry jobs with little or no benefits

Current GDP growth is not abnormal.

>start after massive fucking crash in 2008
>market stabilises
>market grows
>growing market requires growing labor force
wala

A lot of these private sectors are subsidized by the government for the sake of giving people jobs. Essentially, taxes are still being placed towards these organizations, hence it being more government ran than anything.

Meanwhile, the amount of people on welfare has rose significantly and continues to rise.

I could fight for my bar graphs and fight against yours all day..But the question is:

Do you feel your economy has improved?

idk how you can look at that and conclude its not abnormal. it's clearly stagnating. higher peaks are what matters. the fact both the peaks and valleys are so close points towards stagnation

Median household income is down.

It's called bubbles, propped up by quantitative easing.

The housing market had lots of employment in 2006.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/10/donald-lambro-obama-hides-jobs-failure-by-not-coun/

Marxist countries have 0% unemployment.

So many jobs!

This. Population grows. GDP does not. That is a problem. Big time

They leave out that most those jobs are low paying and/or not full time. Also they neglect the many people who gave up looking.

>wala

>All these great new jobs floating around for the taking
>College grads are still stuck sitting on the couch at home, or being baristas

Facts are irreverent, but hitting them were it affects them most could change a few minds.

>if I just say that people left the job market it means they aren't unemployed anymore!

Obamacare encourages employers to destroy full time jobs and create two part time jobs in their place.

>people on welfare has rose significantly

prove it

> wala

Fucking Americans holy shit.

it's a /ck/ meme i'm not retarded

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Nationwide average income has decreased by 2k, which means that Americans are just accepting a shittier future and Obama has fostered backwards mobility.

What percentage of those are private sector vs expanding govt. jobs?

and... you expect us to know this how?

Okay my good sir, I'm letting you off this time with just a warning.

That chart looks like shit.

and most of those jobs are crap part time low wage garbage.

100 million americans don't even work!

They're private sector, but "private sector" isn't so private when it's directed by government spending.

The housing market bubble was "private" but resulted largely from federal reserve monetary policy.

>le job creation is lower than population growth man

RLY MAKS U THINK... HUH....

those jobs are going to non americans

> The economy and jobs aren't a bubble, they are very productive!

It's Paul Krugman bubble economics.

>tfw GDP growth was never >10% in your lifetime and it will never be >15% again

>put 9 trillion of debt
>record low labour force participation (real unemployment numbers not bogus)
>obamacare is a sham

This guy has no legacy besides that he's a great speaker

How many McDonalds and Walmart equivalents were opened in that timespan?

>great speaker
okie doke

by that logic it has been stagnating since the 80's

the peaks stay the same after about 1980 on that graph

Indeed.

The falling of household income for American born citizen is falling at a quicker rate than even official figures show, since official figures include the household income of Foreign born citizens and permanent residents.

newsmax.com/US/Census-Bureau-Income-Household-Income/2015/09/16/id/691909/

our interest rates are at .25%

That is very, very, bad. They should be at 5-7%

You mean we will never be supplying 1/2 the goods and armaments for a world war ever again? Darn.

I just can't understand why you think that's a good thing.

>the lows of the late 90's are the highs of the 201X's
>the same

if if i-if if if if if if i i i if if if if if

What exactly did obama do to improve the economy? I remember a stimulus package that did nothing to improve consumer spending but that's about it
The only meaningful legislation I know of was made to prevent another bubble, which literally anyone would have done, besides a libertarian

you can easily look up the statistics gathered by the Department of Health and Human Services you know, by Googling it...?

19 trillion in debt. Dipshit put the economic recovery on a credit card. America is fucked no matter who is president

We loose good paying jobs and gain minimum wage jobs.

Shit jobs created by printing money. Also he changed the way the metric is calculated to make his numbers look better.

Tell them "you didn't build that"

It's expected that you view boards other than Sup Forums and Sup Forums

ITT: bucktooths can't refute it

This

This right here is your refutation. Really all you need.

His presidency started during the crash in 2008 so obviously it will go up during the last 8 years. Notice how the vast majority of "growth" is during the first 2 years?

who gives a shit what you know faggot,

edify yourself.

This too, 19 TRILLION DOLLARS! this is a massive problem that HAS to be dealt with at some point, yet it seems everyone's just ignoring it, and dems are even trying to increase it

Godwin's Law. This exact pattern is Nazi Germany for the decade before WWII.
>High Employment
>Low growth
>Growth of CPI outpacing growth of wages
>Other things I really can't be bothered to look at read a book or at least wikipedia YOU ARE NOT WHITE.

Those jobs are going to immigrants

vdare.com/articles/national-data-may-jobs-immigrants-retreat-from-labor-force-looming-recession-or-a-trump-effect

No, it doesn't, kek.

You just don't understand government debt and can only understand it in the same prism as household debt.

>tfw /ck/ is literally a flyover board

He imported over 2 million illegal immigrants and gave us less than 1 million jobs, that is a massive net negative for the American people not even considering everything else he has done

They pluck those figures out of their asses.

They bear no fucking relation to the reality.

and lets not forget the incredibly low interest rate which has remained near 0 since he took office and is apparently attributed to him (well i guess you can say it is because the jews who run the fed want him to look good and the next non globalist to look bad when they raise it way up when they get into office)

Tech companies especially import Indians from 2-year diploma mills with fast-tracked H1B to do the monkey work a fraction of the American wage.

>Came in right near the end of the crash
>Jobs come to equilibrium
>Eventually economy goes into period of stagflation from forced recovery
>Hurrrrrr everything fine

Australia gets it.

90% of US government debt is held in the form of t-bills and medium and long term bonds, by AMERICAN CITIZENS.

That means americans are the creditors of the US government. You aren't passing on debt to your children, you are passing on credits in the form of bonds that will be repayed.

The only part that is fucked is what they owe to china, but that is about ~10% afaik

And yet they have like 0% interest rates and are printing money, wouldn't you expect growth from all of the 'stimulus' they're doing?

Inflation is ~2% and unemployment is low and gdp growth is positive.

You have no fucking idea what stagflation is do you?

monetary policy and fiscal stimulus are two entirely separate things.

Rates have been raised once and the FOMC is meeting tmrw and will most likely announce rates are being raised again.

The fed is autonomous from the whitehouse (bernanke served mostly under obama but was appoint by bush), and monetary policy is a VERY blunt instrument

Clinton didn't add jobs, that was because of the Dot Com Boom. Also, the only reason that jobs were even a thing with Obama was because of Oil. Remember that it was the Dems who gave us the Recession, the whole let us give low-income families homes loans and shit.

Even then, not really a huge deal as the USD is a sovereign currency and bonds are issued in US dollars which can be printed by the USG if necessary.

The problems are for other nations without a worthwhile currency. Take Russia for example, their big problems started as their companies and even the government had to issue bonds in US dollars, which meant they have to be paid back in US dollars. When the ruble tumbled, they still needed to convert to pay these bonds back in US dollars which is what cost them so much fucking money.

If the bonds were in rubles, no real problem.

Debt is not a huge problem for the US government.

So that we have it correct. If the economy does well under a Democrat, it is nothing to do with them, it is just luck. Naturally though, if the economy sours it is all their fault.

The opposite is true for Republicans. Bush was a good boy, he dindu nuffin

I understand what stagflation is, but I just realized that my source is pure shit when I went to look for a graph.

But

Obama rejected Keystone XL, didn't do offshore drilling off alaska, didn't expand operations in the gulf of mexico

Yet all his jobs are created because of oil? Care to cite this?

Sorry leaf, but it's more complicated than that. At the basic level you can think of the government adding jobs directly via public work projects like building dams and such. But the government also subsidies private businesses giving them money like for alternative energy.

The reason why there is job growth is because the government has been handing out money to businesses - that bubble has got to burst at some point. Right now the average debt per american is $60,000.

Fracking and shale oil

>Debt is not a huge problem for the US government.

LOL nice one Einstein.

Don't get me wrong, Bush wasn't perfect. Congress is a bunch of fucking troublemakers too. But the point is that if the Economy crashes again (which it will soon), and Clinton lets say becomes president, is it still Bush's fault? Also if the Economy was doing well, then my engineering friends and I shouldn't have such a hard time finding jobs.

That resolution is really bad, so the author is automatically retarded.

Obama didn't create the jobs, Fracking and shale created them. But it was since is president at the time, it's count as if he did. But with oil down, all those jobs are disappearing and the fact the unemployment numbers aren't showing that just tells me that the job report is a sham.

>muh jee dee pee

I don't understand the point you're making. If a CEO makes some horrendous decisions and the company collapses, his guilt doesn't absolve over time even if a new CEO steps in to try to revive the company.

Bush tax cuts were unsustainable, they sapped revenue with no corresponding growth. Two costly, unnecessary wars compounded the problem.

Bush is still very much at fault.

I'm sorry that you can't find a job, but rest assured that the job of the President is not to find you a job, regardless of which party is in office.

I'm sorry you cannot understand debt beyond a household level. HURRR HOW WILL WE PAY IT OFF? DURP

Not to mention the price levels that are increasing rapidly.

Kek

As predicted

>jobs and growth

Obama didn't do shit

>no jobs and growth

Worthless nigger, it's all his fault

>job report is a sham
the % of unemployed is a sham. I don't know what they're doing but looking at raw numbers, more people had a job in 2000 than 2015

It's not a sham, it has always been reported that way back to WWII.

People think if you don't report unemployed as literally everyone without a job, it is somehow trying to hide the real number or scam you in some way. It simply is not.

Unemployed from a statistical point of view means someone looking for work who hasn't yet found it. If you're not looking for work, how can you find it? you can't, so you're not unemployed, you're just not in the workforce.

you dont have to be a genius reading between the lines of data like that either. americans are literally training their H1-B indian replacements at most large companies

>great speaker
cracking a pretentious joke and talking slowly isn't great

thanks mate

how do your bonds get paid off? your own money, it's a fucking scam

>I can't understand it
>therefore its a scam

kek

you are a fucking moran, m8

>Unemployed from a statistical point of view means someone looking for work who hasn't yet found it.
In the US, it's not that simple. It's the number of people registered with unemployment services (for like making unemployment claims).

Which means that once people run out of unemployment benefits, even if they are still looking for work, they are no longer captured by the unemployment number, or if they didn't qualify, they aren't included either.

yeah enjoy paying your own interest from a bond which gets inflated away so you lose half your money, moron

Looking at a graph that's a little more blown up can give more context as to how good obamas performance is. It should also be noted that good job growth follows recessions. The question was never if Obamas term was going to see growth in jobs, it was if he was going to manage the recovery competantly enough and recover the economy better than his opponent would. I can't refute that graph, I'd actually argue the peak loss in jobs were deeper and the gains in jobs were greater if you follow the U-6 rate which you should if you seriously want to discuss what unemployment is actually like.

Overall you can't really conclusively say that Obama has been that bad for job growth because he really hasn't. You can get into a debate about how he should have done a better job recovering jobs, but it's wonkish and hardly the worst criticism a president has ever faced.

However, in reality, about 10% of people are unemployed or severely underemployed. Democrats are pretending there isn't a problem pushing some baloney 5% unemployment rate, Trump is appealing to a base of voters who are having their jobs being exported overseas even in a time of great unemployment and underemployment, by trying to reduce the cost of doing business, and trying to stop jobs from leaving the country. Clintons plan is to make a much smaller financial commitment to throw money at jobs programs. If you're an unemployed America looking for work Trump really has a compelling message this election.

Stuff on employment stats

cnbc.com/2016/07/08/charts-whats-the-real-unemployment-rate.html

Nice cherry-picked data, 9 years, odd selection, wonder why that is?

Lets expand it.

As you can see, LFPR has been dropping since the dot.com bubble burst and Bush took over.

It accelerated with the massive recession in 2009 but it has been tracking for nearly 2 decades m80

Good attempt at deception though.

is this guy still around

How else did you think it worked, spastic? did you think they would actually take money out of the budget and pay off the bonds kek?

The only cost to consider is the interest payable on government debt which is more than manageable.

They're still counted, just not in the official U-3 rate. Those are 'discouraged workers' and are counted in the U-5 rate. People who have to take part-time involuntarily and want more hours but can't get it are counted in U-6 rate.

All are going down down down so the point that they are hiding the REAL unemployment rate is invalid anyway.

It's not quantity, it's quality. Full time jobs with benefits are being replaced with minimum wage as the economy shifts from manufacturing to services