NIGEL FARAGE TO BE KNIGHTED!

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! I can't believe I got a letter back. This is soooo cool. THE QUEEN IS SECRETLY BASED AND SUPPORTS BASED NIGE! I really hope it happens. Lets see if the Honours and Appointments Secretariat comes through. Hope their just as red pilled.

AMA also PIC VERY RELATED

PIC EXTREMELY RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders,_decorations,_and_medals_of_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump, I WILL NOT LET THIS SLIDE

another one

last self bump

This has to be fake. Why in god's name would a racist and a person that potentially ruined a nation with brexit be knighted. It should be the last thing the person should be presented for, and its a shame if this actually goes through because it shows the injustice and racism UK is in today's society, and I thought it was just Americans that were rampantly racist.

Are you an american? did you send this?

Nice effort lad, but he will never be knighted

Bump

how is no one interested in this?

And more importantly, what did you write?

fuck you canada
yes i am american
:(

you want me to post it? ill post the original letter after 50 replies :)

Bravo

Neat.

because we can fucking read

You've bumped it 6 times in 5 minutes. Just chill.
>how is no one interested in this?
Because you have got a reply saying they are redirecting your letter to the right department.

>a racist and a person that potentially ruined a nation with brexit

Lol, what a loser!

The Queen's pro-brexit!

Maybe next time you should actually go out and vote instead posting about how racist politics is on social media

CANNOT LET THIS SLIDE

You expect me to believe that they listened to a letter from a random American. Either this is bullshit, or you just got the English equivalent of
>We got your letter, please fuck off.

I don't get it, what's up with canadian posters ? Do you have a shitposting sect going or some deep stuff like that cause i can't fathom why you do this

sorry mate, I put so much effort into this and for pol not to jump on this asap got me really shook.

SIR NIGEL FARAGE KNIGHT OF ENGLAND

Fookin awesome m8

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Celebrities and businessmen get all the knighthoods now. When was the last time a man was knighted for loving England?

Is this real?? THats fucking amazing!!!

>you just got the English equivalent of we got your letter, please fuck off.

p much this senpai

It's like when you send a letter to a representative and you get a form letter back. If you're lucky maybe an intern glanced over it.

OH CANADA, OH CANADA

YOUR FLAG'S A FUCKING LEAF

Its not bullshit, I swear. But yea they probably told me to fuck off. I really wanted him to be knighted tho.

Its literally nothing you fucking sperg.

They're just genuinely cucked to the max.

exactly what I thought, to see niggers knighted and not farage. I HAD TO DO SOMETHING. So I did.

Bumping for britpol to cine In here

Please god, I hope your joke of a nation get's gassed.
You're our worst creation to date, you fucking abomination. I'm going to elect to follow my ancestors and blame France for the reason you turned out so fucking disgusting for the world.
Be silent, and die out quietly.

double dubs wasted by a fucking leaf

The list of recommendations put forward is invariably a collection of paedophiles from across business and media all up to their eyeballs in corruption and directly responsible for the decline of our nation. A racist who only *potentially* ruined a nation would be a massive improvement.

this

Guys ... can Nigel make Germany goßartig again? Isnt his wife german? We need a based memaster like him.

Yes, that does seem I little bit more personal and a genuine indication that the Queen not only read the letter personally, but that she supports Nige and Brexit.

Neat, op. I'd like to write to the Queen and invite her to attend my wedding.

We all do lad. We all do.
But he's our hero forever in our hearts.

sorry about him, bud

good work lad!

Why is it always canada?

kek, and I thought her even bothering to read my letter was too much to ask.

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. It's a bit more than that. The language is a little too informal to be a standard form letter.

Greetings Justin

bump op good job

I will always think she read it :)

Why do people always reply angrily to such obvious fucking b8? Is this literally your first day on Sup Forums?

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
FUCK, IT'S GOOD TO BE ANGLO

Put a leash on her Leafbro, before she gets bitten.

I don't expect her to show up... But it would be nice to receive a reply of congratulations or similar. I read once that a couple jokingly invited her to their wedding and she showed up. You never know!

KNIGHT BASED NIGE!

Has op posted the original letter yet?

You have posted at the wrong time when everyone is watching the dnc. Post it tomorrow in a BRIT Sup Forums thread and i'm sure you will get all the you's you have ever dreamed of

Post your letter too faggot.

yes but that hardly explains why canadian posters always act like such cucks, it's like some en masse irony born of dread and despair.

Regardless if it's a form letter it's still fucking cool.
Frame that shit nigga.

will do, i need muh (You)'s

Operation Phoenix is the last chance for Germany, sorry.

that's a form letter, dumbass

>leaf

I wanna find out who made this gif and shake their hand.

4am here, bongs are dreaming about nigel and enoch

They reply to everyone

should i have posted this 6 hours back?

I read this in his voice.

Holy shit.

The monarchy isn't allowed to directly comment on politics, but this is a HUGE indirect political statement.

Canada, fucking CANADA. WHat a fUCKING JOKE.
>a fucking leaf
>almost all its population lives RIGHT ON THE US BORDER
You have to pay alimony TO YOUR FUCKING GIRLFRIEND HOW FUCKING KEKED IS YOUR JOKE """"n a t i o n""""

Sorry bro, the queen doesn't respond to people who can only invo mid.

Shut up Toronto, you're making the rest of us look bad.

KNIGHT HIS ASS ON LIVE TV! I AM A GROWN ASS MAN AND I WILL FUCKING CRY

They pay a shitload of taxes and i think it kills their spirit

good one, leaf

You're making us look bad faggot.
> leaf living in britbong
Canadians are left cucks.

fuck off 3k mmr cunt

Can someone enlighten me on what knighting someone actually does? Is it just a title that you get honor points with?

1-way pass to becoming an angel without an application

leaf fag is taking all your (you)'s

OP here,
I have my original letter, but Im going to make a second thread tomorrow so more brits can see this. That thread is the one ill include the original and the queens response. Sorry for the false promise, just be on tomorrow to read it.

It's actually written like he talks, minus the cursing.

Anyone can nominate someone for the honours list. So effectively you've nominated him for consideration. They have a special form for it which they might send you, unless someone has already nominated him.

It's just hugely prestigious and you get to call yourself "Sir. user" rather than "Mr."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orders,_decorations,_and_medals_of_the_United_Kingdom

:(
FUCK YOU cANUCKS, WE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING INVADED YOU WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE.

What does the angel title do?

This is the worst thread I've seen. You literally got a letter saying you'd sent it to the wrong place and they've forwarded it for you. You're acting like the Queen called you her bloody self.

You get extra powers in heaven and get to lead God's armies.

10/10 thread derailed, good work and nice dubs

leafs truly are better shitposters than you-know-who

don't be mean. at least he did something

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? DID YOU JUST INSULT NIGEL FARAGE? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING ME TO EXPLAIN WHY I SUPPORT HIM?

A FUCKING
>>>>>>>>>LEAF
Thank fuck I'm moving out of Canada soon.
This place is a shithole.

neat

Everyone has to call him Sir Farage